It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming World Conflict - 2017 and beyond

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There are so many forward thinking individuals on ATS, which is why I'm surprised that more people aren't putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Trump sold out to the Russians long ago. His whole campaign was a ruse, and millions of Americans bought into his lies based on personal bias and intolerance of others. The plan is already unfolding, and the pace will accelerate as we near, and pass, January 20th.

If you read todays mainstream media news, there's concern about Trump severing ties with NATO and destroying alliances with our European allies. These are intended.

Within 1 year we will withdraw from NATO. Soon after, ties to our EU allies will sour, and Trump will forge a new alliance with Russia. Together this alliance will seize areas of the South China Sea, "rumored" to be the largest remaining oil field on the planet. As middle east oil continues to decline, the US and Russia will jointly control the majority of world oil production. Have you wondered why Trump chose an oil man with close ties to Russia as our Secretary of State? Who else would be better suited for such a position in our future world?

It's obvious that China will not sit around while we take over the region, which is why taking down China will be important. Trump and the GOP have already soured ties to the People's Republic, taking phone calls from Taiwan and hosting Taiwanese diplomats in Texas. The US will abandon its "one China policy," recognize Taiwan, leading to war with China with the US in the east, and our Russian allies on the Chinese northern front. Based on Trumps past comments, I wouldn't put it past Trump to use tactical nukes in that war. It's going to be nasty. Considering the size of the Chinese armed forces, I'd predict an assault on the mainland US by the Chinese. Does anyone wonder why Trump was so hungry for generals in his cabinet? Homeland security will have plenty of experienced personnel to lead them when the Chinese land.

Only two things can really mess up these plans. One is the EU, but I predict that middle east tensions over Israel moving into Jerusalem is going to keep them busy, along with the millions of muslim immigrants now residing in the EU. European countries won't be able to do anything to stop this.

The other thing that can stop this is the US Congress, however even there, the fix is in. Does anyone wonder how the GOP took so many seats so easily? The election was stolen by the Russians, Trump was crowned king of the US, and the GOP was purposely placed in power because the Russians know that the GOP doesn't have the spine to stand up and stop Trump. They're too busy jockeying for more senior positions in their own hierarchy, and are incapable of doing the right thing unless it's profitable for them personally.

Thoughts?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ArdentAngel

No , Americans voted against Hillary . eta....and the establishment .
edit on 16-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArdentAngel
Trump sold out to the Russians long ago.

Let's say this is true. How does this lead to conflict?

From my perspective, the drums of war stopped beating the moment Hillary lost.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They may have voted against Hilary but it was a choice between two turds. Trump is just as in touch with his inner demagogue as any politician. No reason to keep yourself blind to what Trumps doing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

No reason to keep yourself blind to what Trumps doing.
I am watching and have my eyes on different points to see which way this is actually going .Up until now he has not been in the seat of power and so talk has been cheep but we shall see when its time .

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: nemonimity

No reason to keep yourself blind to what Trumps doing.
I am watching and have my eyes on different points to see which way this is actually going .Up until now he has not been in the seat of power and so talk has been cheep but we shall see when its time .

This is a good point. We need to extrapolate once we see some actual policy decisions, not campaign rhetoric. Only someone with large personal wealth and mainstream appeal like a Donald Trump could come in and upset the apple cart. As of now, all indications point to this being the case, mending fences with Russia is the best way to avoid conflict.

I also see no reason for the Russians to break ties with China, as doing so would break apart the BRICS alliance, which is supposedly going to control the monetary system for the next 100 years following the reset.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No as it stands at the moment thanks to your current administation it will be the whole damn world vs the USA and few vassal states like Germany and Australia.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Looking at the global picture, who wins?

How does a company benefit if 99% of the population can't afford to buy what they are selling? What country remains in power if 99% of their citizens are struggling to keep a roof over their heads and food on their table?

If there is downsizing because resources are expected to be in short supply, then how many of the 99% will actually be needed?

Maybe it isn't about just the control of masses of land or even oil. Maybe it is about something we are all be distracted from actually seeing.

Close but you are overlooking some of the major pieces.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Theres always the world is run by people who spiritually work for ghoulish energy vampires that get off on death destruction and mayhem and dont give a damn about economics theory

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I'd predict an assault on the mainland US by the Chinese

How are they going to get there? You think they're going to swim if China is encircled by the US?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think its unavoidable no matter who got elected. However, I would much rather have russia as friend not foe when we come to blows against china. China is coming under great economic, environmental, and political stress. To remain in power the current administration there has to demonstrate power and influence. The masses have seen the benefits of freedom with Hong Kong. The masses cannot buy property in china for its cost. Recently, i stopped over in Beijing and you couldn't see buildings out the windows for the smog. People were walking around with face masks everywhere. Since tinnamon square years ago the stress of oppression has grown exponentially. If they dont find something for the young to do such as war the tension will one day pop and the administration knows it.
edit on 16-1-2017 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Here is a good example as to a point to keep a eye on .Libya - How U.S.-Russian Cooperation May (Re-)Unite The Country

By Richard Galustian www.moonofalabama.org... I am of the belief because of the where is Eric Braverman series that Lybia was part of the Hitlerry axis and that Trump will side with Russia on this .But like I said its only going to be a time before we can see which way the cookie will crumble

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The US and Russia can't afford to anger China. Too much production for both those countries occurs there. And on the other side, China cannot afford to be at war with the US and Russia. Too much of their economy is dependent on them. Plus, while China has the largest standing army in the world they have no projection. They could put up a good defense of the South China Sea. They could probably even take a few of Russia's eastern oblasts. To think they would actually prove a military threat to Moscow or Washington however is ridiculous.

Then there's the fact that Russia has expressed no interest in that part of the world. Instead, Putin has his sights set on the former SSRs. Which would fall pretty easily if the US withdraws from NATO. If a global conflict is going to occur that's where it will start. And even then you'll be looking at a very Euro-centric global war. Canada and Australia would probably send support to the EU/NATO forces. Iran would probably back Russia. The US would stay out of things unless something catastrophic happened or there was a change in leadership. China would just play both sides and probably come out of the whole thing as an actual superpower.

I'd say that is a much more likely scenario when it comes to a "global" war. And even then it depends on a lot of factors. Like the US actually pulling out of NATO and Putin trying to expand past the Baltics.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Only someone with large personal wealth and mainstream appeal like a Donald Trump could come in and upset the apple cart.

I understand why people are placing their "hope" in Trump, but where in history has anyone been allowed to upset the apple cart and lived to talk about it?

They have so much power now that they could pull off the greatest heist of all times right in front of our faces, and in less than 24 hours there would be 100 different videos, claims, and reports, saying 100 different things. In less than 24 hours we would be questioning what we saw, what we heard, our sanity, and the sanity of those around us. We would be fighting each other and calling each other names, while they sat back and laughed their asses off.

It is long past the Zero Hour folks.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

like 911

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Look up Black eagle trust the event you speak of already happened it was called 9-11,you are now in a post-truth society

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

No as it stands at the moment thanks to your current administation it will be the whole damn world vs the USA and few vassal states like Germany and Australia.
True as it has been the case . This is nott going to be a easy transition for Trumps team as there has been so much push back on him .Oh and the whole world has been watching and hoping so they can use a little patience . In fact I think it called for more now then ever .

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have every confidence Donald Trump is on the side of The American People. I trust him. I am willing to give the reins to him and The Perfect Team for the time being.

I think he is a true visionary and what motivates him is winning for our country and our safety and wellbeing. You may think I'm being naive, but the man is an American iconic genius and lining his personal pocket is not his motive. He probably knows more about what's going on in the world and in the shadows than our own "intelligence" agencies do.

This is my opinion, just as your opening OP is opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Out of the ashes of WW3, the TPTB will probably enact a one world government just like Brave New World/1984.

Actually I wonder if the TPTB allowed Trump in power in order to increase tensions that will culminate to World War 3 in the near future.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It makes more sense that Trump is working with Russia and China.

It's all part of a grand conspiracy to herald in a global conflict to break apart the UN and NATO, disrupt the American political system, antagonize Israel, cause Mexico to invade, destabilize SE Asia, and fracture the European Union.

The end result will eventually be America, Russia, and China controlling satellite countries within "zones of influence", as three governments making decisions for the world are far better that 140+

Aren't crazy ideas fun?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join