It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The psychology of people who oppose freedom (i.e. SJWs).

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Why are people still fighting over right vs left when both are authoritarian? It would be so much more productive to find common ground in libertarianism. But then again, you wouldn't be able to enforce your will on to other people with straw man arguments and cheap shots.

It was. Some found truth with the closing the borders argument including myself.
Libertarians got split 3 ways, excluding an-caps they dont participate politically, only virtue signal how much freedom they love.
The ones who sided with trump -Trump voters
The purist- GJ voters
comsotarians- Some GJ voters, some hillary
and then we also had
fake libertarian virtue signalers- hillary and nonvoters

I seen yesterday a video at the Mises institute, The brain of current libertarian thinking have Lew Rockwell do a speech saying that "Open borders is not the libertarian position". He invokes Libertarian Buddha Murray Rothbard to support his argument.
Times are a changing. Something is a brewing.
The libertarian thinkers are joining hands with trump and nationalist.

I have heard down the grapevine reason and heatstreet were being funded by some big dem backers. They won't run any story that is positive of trump.
The only positive stories they run about his administration about Devos and school choice.

edit on 23-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

9 out of 10 liberals adhere to these stereotypes..

If you find that offensive and are one of the 10% that aren't that stereotypical then maybe you should consider calling yourself something else because liberals have completely dirtied up the liberal label.

Of course, you could realize that liberalism equals evil and join the righteous side but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

9 out of 10 liberals adhere to these stereotypes..

Got any proof of this claim? No. You are just projecting again.

If you find that offensive and are one of the 10% that aren't that stereotypical then maybe you should consider calling yourself something else because liberals have completely dirtied up the liberal label.

Of course, you could realize that liberalism equals evil and join the righteous side but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Lol. Talk about arrogant... Difference of opinions isn't "evil". You are just coming off like a self-righteous asshole.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Difference of opinions isn't evil.. but liberals are.

Maybe I'm self-righteous but my self-righteousness could never compare to the self-righteousness emanating out of the black evil hearts of all liberals.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join