It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mecca AKA Makkah Religious Faiff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: old_god

Absolutely none!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teotihuacan

I've been doing my HOMEWORK on the parabol that is the Islamic Muslim faith. And one thing I have stumbled upon in my research is that. They know someone going to reincarnate and the only way they will know if he's a tyrant is to run circles around a cube in the middle of the desert to see what kind of psychological disorder they are dealing with from another individual biological entity.

You are not serious.

My question is how in the hell are they going to know that putting it on international tv what if they was reincarnated in Taiwan.
I

It doesn't matter because it is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: Teotihuacan

Islam does not teach the concept of reincarnation, but it does propagate the idea that everyone who has ever lived will be resurrected during the End Times to receive their Final Judgement from Allah.

According to extra-Qur'anic eschatology, Islam is awaiting the second coming of Jesus (Isa), the appearance of Imam Mahdi, and the al-Masih ad-Dajjal (False Messiah). These are not reincarnations.

Is this a universal prophecy, or just twelver prophecy? Because I have not found it in any Sunnah from Muslim or Bukhari, where can I find it?

It's interesting how much it sounds like Revelation, I would have to assume based on the "nothing to fear at Judgement Day" theology applied to Jews, Christians and Sabaens (Mandaeans?) this is not a Muslim specific prophecy and that the 3 will finally be a united front against evil rather than what is going on today or happened in times past.

What book is this prophecy in?

Also, Sahabi, is the name/word related to the Shahabas I was reading about the other day in a collection of Sunnah?
edit on 21-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: LABTECH767

May Peace be with you! It is great to see your faith so well placed.

"I do not accept Allah as the lord"

"I do believe the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Israel which is my God"

"Jesus is God"

The God that I know has been subjectively and relatively interpreted many times over, and is known variously by mankind as every god, deity, and principle of every belief system, while also being far beyond even this.

God: My Gnosis

My God is Allah, but Allah is not my God.

My God is El, but El is not my God.

My God is YHWH, but YHWH is not my God.

My God is Jesus, but Jesus is not my God.

My God is all of the gods, but all of the gods are not my God.

My God is the unintelligible source that all belief and ideological systems reach for.

The Great Invisible Spirit, En Soph, that kind of thing?

Also, as a youth I always interpreted taking the name of God in vein meant saying He is "My God" which sounds possessive like "God is mine, not ours."

So I get (I think) what you mean, you have a God, but he is not yours exclusively.

That's what guardian angels are for. I am a fan of Enoch/Metatron as he was human and is now little Shaddai.

Gives me some hope if anything, that the next life will be greater.

Personally a one God, millions of angels religion is not so different than a High God millions of divinities religion called polytheistic, especially since most monotheistic religions are evolved from polytheistic religions, even Zarathustra came from a Daevic religious background and is a Prophet in Islam for turning the people to the Wise Lord, who shares the symbol of Asshur, patron deity of Assyria, while Moses God has the same name, or Is Asher, He is.

Point? Religion is Universal and the desire to see differences and declare your way superior is what makes them different, so not doing that is worthy of praise.

I enjoy all religious philosophy and speculation about the divine, regardless of the religion I agree with the most I don't invalidate and make friends with people of all faiths. And their are a lot of us. I particularly admire the Universalism movement because it is one that has a philosophy like mine and that anyone can join without converting.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Joshuabennone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join