It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the sake of ATS, Please USA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sorry. I don't know of any other way to put this, but please; The US is just one country. ATS members come from around the globe. Our own individual countries have their own problems. Could some of the American members please voice your political opinions to your local officials please.
It just occurred to me that the rest of the membership may have to put up with 4 years of bickering about this last election and frankly it was already annoying a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Do you think Marine le Pen will win this year or will she get beaten by the lefties?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick
If members from other countries talk about their own affairs, there should at least be other topics proportionate to their numbers.
The religion subforum, which is international by nature, is still functioning, too.
I don't think it's practical to expect the Americans to stop talking, though.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Im an Aussie but i love it!

Its not irrelevant to us at all it has impacts globally, look at the word transitioning from left to right.

Keep it up ATS cannot wait for the 20th of Jan there should be some fireworks.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
As a American myself I am also annoyed by all the bickering.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Also as an American, I am tired of the left/right bickering here. We are all swimming in it. One can only hope for it to die down in a few weeks. But this I doubt will be the case here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The internet is always on, I like to nap in the day so I can stay up at night to read posts from around the world while the US is normally asleep.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hows Geert Wilders doing? I'm sure him and Trump will get along if he wins in The Netherlands.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I too would like to think the situation will settle down soon. But it occurred to me earlier this evening that folks may bicker on for the next four years or more. Think about that, four more years of.... gahhh! Consider that the whole Obama birth certificate issue was still an issue eight years after he was elected. Can you imagine four or more years of people arguing Trump here on ATS? It's already sunk to Kardashian levels.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

The internet is always on, I like to nap in the day so I can stay up at night to read posts from around the world while the US is normally asleep.

Good call. I am in the US, and do the same thing. I do not sleep much.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Maybe we could put USA in our "Location" header under our avatar square. I have "west of north" because I live west of a city named "North". I'd gladly change it to USA if it would help some of our extracountry members. Conversely, people who post here not from the US could post their country of origin.

edit on 15-1-2017 by NightFlight because: Had to answer my two meter radio and rag-chew for several minutes. 73!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So, you're trying to fight (what you consider to be) annoying threads with an annoying thread whining about annoying threads?

I question your tactic.
edit on 15-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

My issue is this is ABOVE TOP SECRET. I started following the website years ago for the topics of ufos, paranormal experiences, conspiracy topics, templars, Masons, JFK and sasquatch. These days it seems to be tabloid soap opera stories. If "US" citizens have an issue or opinion about the current state of their country, they would serve themselves better by addressing their concerns to a forum devoted to US politics and not a conspiracy website. Basically your wasting your breath here and p!$$ing off a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why not start a thread on the topic you want to discuss?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well, just out of curiosity, which U.S. member is standing behind you with a gun to your head, forcing you to click on those threads? Have you tried calling the police? Maybe they will come to your rescue.
Why do you feel the need to control what people say and read?
If you're tired of it, why do you keep clicking on the threads?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I'm not very familiar with Wilders. I'very seen some other folks posts but I really don't know or care about the situation.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I would be thrilled if folks would reel it back in. That said, it wont happen. ATS is a good representation of how things are really going in America right now, and it is downright contentious. If anything ATS is better than it actually is. Tptb are corralling us into a civil war or subversion of our system through psychological,mass manipulation.

So....why dont you post some good gossip from your own country and we can discuss that. Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Our own individual countries have their own problems.

For some countries,America IS the problem so it is interesting watching what kind of things happen there in order to see how things play out elsewhere.
I get what you are saying though.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's not a matter of clicking on threads. It's the fact that for quite some time I'very had to scroll past:
Trump says
Clinton says Trump
Trump says Clinton
Trump will build
Trump will tear down
Trump blah blah blah.
As I posted earlier, if one has issue with their government, there are legitimate places to voice one's opinion. For the many of us ATS followers, it's getting annoying, and has hit the tabloid level of wtfc.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swizzle

Other countries?

Where?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join