It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Minute Change in Security at Inauguration Reminiscent of JFK in Dealey Plaza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The premise of this thread is born from speculation. I certainly do not wish to believe or hope that something terrible happens during Trump's inauguration. With that said, it’s obvious that tensions are high between Americas and even those in government.

The FBI and especially the CIA, do not like change unless they are the ones making it. If Hillary had to win for reasons unknown, further an agenda or even fulfill some prophesy, we’ll know soon enough if Trump’s victory was in fact, a glitch in the matrix.

This video will help explain it better...

Without explanation and just a week before inauguration, President Obama has suddenly announced he is removing the Major General in charge of the DC National Guard who helped plan and was set to oversee event security that day, effective right in the middle of the ceremony the very minute after Donald Trump is sworn in as president.

Source

When I originally heard about this, I didn’t give it much thought. After being reminded that a similar action occurred the day that Kennedy was assassinated, caused me to grab the aluminum foil and wrap my head with it. Could they really pull it off and why should they?

There are many other, less obvious ways to remove Trump from office, but maybe that’s not the goal here. The transition of power itself may not even take place. Power that without fail, cannot transit from those appointed to wield and use it to fulfill the wishes of those in control.

The termination is unprecedented and out of decorum with such a high state function taking place, raising serious concerns about the vulnerabilities and gaps in security on such an important day. Not saying that anything is going to happen, but it’s hard not to notice and raise questions when the scenario is being made plausible.

Remember ATS, it’s almost impossible to discuss this topic without activating ECHELON, so swim at your own risk and be careful how you word your replies.

My final thought is that Trump's hologram should attend the ceremony while the real Donald is sworn in elsewhere. All the shoes and rotten tomatoes will just pass right through while rewarding the person responsible with simulated joy.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

if he gets assassinated
ATS will meltdown

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Without explanation and just a week before inauguration, President Obama has suddenly announced he is removing the Major General in charge of the DC National Guard/ex]

What are you babbling about? It was TRUMP that decided to accept his resignation, and not allow him to continue!

The termination is unprecedented and out of decorum with such a high state function taking place,

Once again it is TRUMP that did that....

Any thoughts?

Yes, stop making crap up.
edit on 15-1-2017 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hmm.. similar story here:

Ron Paul Warns Of "More Powerful, Shadow Government"

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If something happens, look to the MSM to calm everyone down and offer "facts".
My guess it, 2.3 minutes after the first shot is heard, Russia did it, will be the headline.
The papers are likely already printed, just waiting for the outcome to sell the first copy.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Will only happen if they've gone down worse than "Trump's idiocy". you say
edit on 15-1-2017 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet, will in a moment, but I did want to say if I were to guess, there have already been enough plans made already and put into place for the safety of the president elect. This is assuming of course it is all above board to begin with.

They have been planning it for awhile now. I would think the second in command know as much if not more what the layout is and where everyone is at. I don't think a change at the figure head would really make that much difference even if the timing is weird.

If a sudden change in orders came with the change then yeah maybe. Since the new guy is stepping in at a awkward time, I think he may let the second in command run the show basically for the moment.

So I guess the question really should be, who is second in command?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You spoke of prophecy well the Paris Israel conference of 70 nations(thats biblical)just spoke of peace and safety(thats biblical 1 Thessalonians 5.3 For when they say peace and safety sudden destruction cometh upon them)and they want 1967 borders(thats biblical anyone that divides Israel takes on God himself)The United States was the instigator of this conference.

Now I am not a Christian,most of them have been driven off the net, but all this prophecy coming true even got my attention,not America's however its been too interested in imaginary stories about Russian whores.

Your MSM has you straining at gnats as the world geoploitical situation descends into darkness and yes that darkness may well include a coup in the next few days.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

PHAIK GNUS!

This is on the Trump transition team, just like the requirements for diplomats to vacate their foreign stations by 12:01PM on Jan 20, 2017.

It wasn't Obama's call. The Trump transition team CHOSE to accept the general's obligatory "letter of resignation" without making concessions for the fact that he was the general that was overseeing the National Guard and the Innauguation events!

edit on 15-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

if he gets assassinated
ATS will meltdown

I do believe it already has.
This would cause it to have a full blown thermal nuclear reaction.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am really worried about Trump and his families safety,

The hatred coming at him from all sides, scares me.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Changes were made to murder JFK by his own aides....these changes are to prevent such a murder.

There will never be another JFK...and the Trumpster is going to show us who really killed JFK...count on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...and the Trumpster is going to show us who really killed JFK...count on it.

Do you honestly think he gives two craps?

How about he focuses on important issues like the economy or foreign relations instead.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think it becomes more clear by the day that Trump needs to disband the CIA completely as well as reorganise the remaining elements of the intelligence community.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Trump team asked him to stay on till the completion of inaguration and a few days after. The general refused.

wapo

Breitbarts take

edit on 15-1-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I've read conflicting information about that.

“Major General Schwartz is a non-career status political appointee. As such he has tendered his resignation that will be effective January 20th,” Major Jamie Davis, a Department of Defense spokesman told WUSA9. “This is standard procedure for political appointees.”

Like an ambassador would, Schwartz followed protocol and offered his resignation to the incoming administration. But according to a senior transition official, the Trump team had not yet accepted it – and had asked Schwartz to stay on a few days past inauguration day to help ensure the event went smoothly.

Sources say that with Schwartz successor already named, the General declined to extend his command those extra days, instead stepping down at 12:01 p.m. exactly on January 20th.

Link

So, the only one 'babbling' is you, as if you are certain what the truth is when, in fact, there has been some conflicting information reported.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Trump team asked him to stay on till the completion of inaguration and a few days after. The general refused.

wapo

Tomorrow is a "few days after". Today is 2 days after.

Trump's transition team only noticed their own oversight, and/or asked him to stay because of public pressure, AFTER the logistics became known during an exit interview by the (fake and lying) media on Friday, 2 days ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

According to WaPo. Not according to Breitbart. I added his link above.

I believe Breitbart over WaPo

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I believe Breitbart over WaPo

Why?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
in fact, there has been some conflicting information reported.

By the Trumpets, after they realised their master had stuffed up again!

As is customary for presidential appointees, Schwartz had offered his resignation after Trump was elected. In an interview Friday, Schwartz said he learned he would be replaced on Jan. 20. He said the transition team ultimately asked him to stay in the job for a few additional days, but only after the report of his departure had been published Friday on The Washington Post website.

Schwartz said he turned down the transition team’s offer because, by then, he had begun packing up his office and notified his staff. He said he believes the offer came only as a result of the negative attention his departure attracted.

So he had been told to step down, but Trump's team realised they had stuffed up once again, so they tried to backpedal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join