It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Fake News Icons Battle Over Their Fake Trump Russia Dossie Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Honestly, Brian Stelter is a joke. Howard Kurtz too. Making journalist and journalism into celebrity/news. It's practically self-gratification in the most explicit sense.

What needs to happen is these jokers and their organizations need to stop with the analysis and just get back to factual reporting.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I do not think CNN will ever gain any sort of respectability again.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No its not fake news and several people have already come out as character witnesses for the British agent who work this was.
He is real. His dossier is real.
The information within it has not been verified....yet...but it was obtained from real people who claim it's true.
Sooooooo before you guys give this # head yet another pass maybe you should wait.

Oh goodness look who I'm talking to. Never mind

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: edward777

I am sure CNN hasn't lost any credibility because of trumps stupid claims that it's fake news. Everybody is laughing at trump..AGAIN LOL .

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Look over there. Not over here.
More fallacies in logic.
do you think this advances the conversation?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Oh was it only Fox covering it? Weren't these boards filled with threads about layers and photo shopping and counterfeit documents?

Or did I imagine that?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Sure it does. Sure...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No there has not been. You're making that up or someone is. What US intelligence agencies or agents are saying it's baloney?
None are.
They say it's not verified ...YET...
The agent is a well respected member of British intelligence. ( comment removed by me in an action of self control)
His report was based on information he professionally obtained using his scrupulous training in espionage.
But since his info may prove embarrassing for drumpft you dismiss this man's entire career. Typical. And he's not even going to be your president.
edit on 1162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Stay on target.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
CNN is the televised version of the National Enquirer.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Clearly played?

He didn't just fall off the turnip truck you know.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Financials and tax returns are different I thought. Am I incorrect?

Why is it that people in the media are still bringing up Trump's 'tax dodging' then?

edit on 1/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

James Comey has testified that he briefed trump on this document . Trump lies to our faces again.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No there has not been. You're making that up or someone is. What US intelligence agencies or agents are saying it's baloney?
None are.
They say it's not verified ...YET...
The agent is a well respected member of British intelligence. ( comment removed by me in an action of self control)
His report was based on information he professionally obtained using his scrupulous training in espionage.
But since his info may prove embarrassing for drumpft you dismiss this man's entire career. Typical. And he's not even going to be your president.

You are wrong, presumably because you simply don't seek out information before responding.
There are three experienced US intelligence officials in the article below who claim the dossier is garbage.
Are they right? Who knows, but to only select the opinions of those that confirm your bias excludes you from serious discussion.
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Why would he have to? Is he president? Was he running? Does his source of income possibly compromise the security of the nation?

He didn't and no no and no again.

So why is this important?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

James Comey has testified that he briefed trump on this document . Trump lies to our faces again.

What did Trump lie about?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump said he was never briefed on the dossier. www.opposingviews.com...

Now Trump is pissed off that the intel community "leaked" to the press and the public what Trump is being briefed on!

LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

that's according to

"U.S. officials told NBC News" right ?

or

"according to a senior U.S. official" as Today put it.

or

"sources tell ABC News"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trump said he was never briefed on the dossier. www.opposingviews.com...

Now Trump is pissed off that the intel community "leaked" to the press and the public what Trump is being briefed on!

LOL

Fake News, once again the media spinning a narrative that you have fallen for.
Trump said in his press conference he was taken through it outside the briefing session.

Evidence directly from Trump in the video here:
www.today.com...

Do more work before peddling fake news, please.
edit on 16/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Fake News.

Are you kidding me with this "fake news" BS again? LOL Well it's not fake news today!

Intelligence chiefs briefed Trump and Obama on unconfirmed claims Russia has compromising information on president-elect

Trump got the dossier. Trump was told that there was unsubstantiated potentially compromising information in the dossier. The dossier was not assembled by US Intel and his been "out there" since August.

So, what are you trying to tell me. Trump never knew about the dossier. US Intel never briefed him on the contents of the dossier, or he didn't know about the "golden showers" sex party story?

The "golden shower sex party" story, true or not, is out there now. There's no turning back now!

edit on 16-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join