It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open 1-14 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
"Yes, this real life, this really happened" LOL I am so happy to srr Alec Baldwin continuing in his role as Trunp
We can have years of this!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

LOL! They just HAD TO GO there! HAHA

Can't wait for The Donald's early morning constitutional Tweets!

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Hilarious! I can bet Trump was pacing at home and having a temper tantrum while watching this! His first day in office he probably wants to take SNL off the air. Alec Baldwin better make sure he wears a bullet proof vest and has several body guards everywhere he goes.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I thought it was the funniest skit all night. Without Trump, SNL would still be on its inevitable downward spiral. Some of those skits were cringeworthy at best tonight.

Did you happen to see the rerun with Carrie Fisher around 10pm EST? That was great!! Love watching the old ones.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Easy way to fix this problem.

Put Alec Baldwin in charge of Office of Child Support Enforcement

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Its just not funny.

Once again Alecs impression is great and has so much potential but its just so obvious thats its a propaganda hit piece I cant help but cringe.

I love satire and impressions but I just cant get into this, I think the only reason some people find this amusing is they hate Trump so much that any mockery of him is comedy gold.

Ill be honest it makes me mad, not because they mock Trump (if it was done well Id be laughing as hard as anyone else) but because its the media heavily pushing an anti Trump agenda and very unsubtley hiding it behind *humour*.

SNL is just another propaganda tool piece these days it would seem, shame because it used to be really funny

EDIT: I also think mocking his family was a low blow, absolutely no need for that. Have they done that with any previous Presidents?
edit on 15/1/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Next week the snowflakes will be melting

and they mite even try some pelting

but the meat wall will do

their support of Trump is true

may God bless you ..

MAGA !

edit on 15 1 17 by robbeh because: on topic nice vid

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
That's funny,,it would be funnier if the showed what goes into the soup Hillary ate, pee, semen, blood and breast milk,,,how funny would that have been and it was also true and not fake news, the democrats have to make stuff up they are so mad, I think its hilarious. Also, I don't even want entertainment at the inauguration because the actors are just people that pretend to be someone else, PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE NO BEYONCE AND JAYZ OR THAT RED NECK BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN/

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Guys accept it.

This is how we the other half see trump.

And face it if we don't laugh we will cry.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Golden!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Beavis and Butthead". *snickers*

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Perhaps the juxtaposition of Donald Trump and SNL will rival the celebrated relationship between Maggie Thatcher and the satirical puppet show Spitting Image.

N.B. The makers of Spitting Image had to admit, retrospectively, that their weekly attacks probably had no impact whatever on the power of her regime.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Golden!

Haha

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

ok, let me try the brand of medicine of choice for many Trumpaholics every time Trump is under scrutiny...

are you 'Triggered'
do you need your "safe space"
'snowflakes complaining about a tv show'

ummm what other nonsensical childish defense mechanism do they use to avoid legitimate discussions about the future president (all the while with no issues with discussions about anyone else)

ill call you a libtard too, even though youre not on the left ( as it is with anyone who shows any form of inquisition to the newly appointed cabinet)... etc...

now i feel adHom-good about myself

edit on 15-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I used to watch snl years ago but they have lost it.
They arent funny anymore and seem to be simply desperate .

I sure wish a good comedy show would come about again.
B

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
I used to watch snl years ago but they have lost it.
They arent funny anymore and seem to be simply desperate .

I sure wish a good comedy show would come about again.
B

if you think SNL is not funny now, Urine trouble for the next 4 years

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The funny part is that these skits from SNL are actually making him more popular.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The funny part is that these skits from SNL are actually making him more popular.

Yep. Donald Trump, and his famous golden toilet, are forever going to be associated with "golden showers". The two shall forever be infamously inseparable!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Just like CNN and Fake News.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sad!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join