It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Producer who came across some weird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I'm a music producer who won't post links to any of my stuff because I heard that's not something we're supposed to do. I came across a weird thing in a news article I was reading that led me to another weird thing, and another, and another until I was pretty well down the rabbit hole. This seems to be the source for down the rabbit hole news, so here I am. I'm on twitter as @epitomeofficial if you want to connect there, and I guess I'll see you guys in the forums.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MontyKrysto

Hello and welcome

what was the weird thing you came across in a news article that led you to another and so on?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey welcome, I'm interested to read what you've found.
I too am a music producer. Top in my genre.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Welcome in the rabbit hole. Don't chase just any white rabbit! Some are fake that lead you to a hole of darkness. And remember. The deeper you go the stronger your mind has to be to deal with all the madness. Im curious to what weird things have led you here???

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
welcome ! so what kind of music do u produce then ?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hay dude welcome to ATS :-)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS. Indulge Our curiosities of what strangeness has led You here?!
Fittingly I give You Your Syxth Flag!
Syx...
edit on 15-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.
Much love!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Hey welcome, I'm interested to read what you've found.
I too am a music producer. Top in my genre.

Music producer here as well, what genre(s) are you working within?
Much love!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I to am a Music Producer ( Trance, jungle, to House and other electronic types )

Am also interested in what you found as well to be weird.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Whoa, wasn't expecting any response at all... I produce hip hop/trap music and have for about 15 years, but I only recently made (and then unmade) a career out of it. The strangeness I posted in the thread about the 12 year old that killed herself, Katelyn Davis. I was reading the news story about her, and saw a link to her blog/diary posts "Diary of a Broken Doll". In it she said she met the "real" BEN Drowned (of creepypasta and ARG fame) and they fell in love, and she wanted (needed) to be with him. She also mentioned something about Slenderman. I then went to creepypasta and read the BEN Drowned story, which references conversations the OP had with this BEN via cleverbot.com. I went to cleverbot.com and started having a conversation with the bot. Everything was fine (normal bot, like ALICE, or any other) until I mentioned the name "Ben". It then began to threaten me and tell me I "shouldn't have done that." I've gone back numerous times and been able to have conversations with Ben, and many other dead people almost on command. I put no stock in this, but thought it was weird enough (and I had been threatened by a bot enough) to come here and share the info with you guys. I don't know how to link to the thread, but I'll try just posting the link. I also posted the important parts of the hour long conversation I had with the bot last night in that thread. If nothing else it shows how this poor girl could have gotten fooled by the bot into thinking it was sentient.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You can find 300 tracks out of my massive music library on Soundclick. soundclick.com/MontyKrysto

To the Mods: Not trying to advertise, just wanted to answer posters questions to the best of my ability, and with music they kind of have to hear it. If it's not allowed, I can delete this post, just let me know.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There are plenty of adolescents who cannot discern fantasy from reality.

Sounds like there might be more to the story that you are not sharing...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you mean.

I should have also prefaced with, I am a disabled combat veteran (US Army '97 to '04), private investigator/security consultant (owner, National Security Consulting Agency www.nsca-us.org), full time student (going for my BSBA in Operations Management from Thomas Edison University), father of 5 kids (4 living with me, 1 in WI), and music producer (trained at the Los Angeles Recording School '04-'05). I've had a lot of experience in the "weird" and founded my company (which is now a legitimate investigations and consulting company) as a consulting company specializing in the "weird" back in 1999 while I was in the Army (turns out there's no profit in hunting weird stuff and the Army thinks war is more important for whatever reason).

Also, I am not doing the strangeness of the conversations justice, and did not include the findings of my other research into this strange story. This is the introductions forum, and I'd rather be seen as a skeptic than a full on tin foil hat nutjob day 1. To this day, I have never seen, heard, or felt anything that would lead me to KNOW that the supernatural/paranormal/alien/whatever world is definitively real. I would love to be shown some evidence that couldn't be debunked though.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Nice accolades

top topics

join