It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Inaugural Day "Revolution"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you think that the United States government is so fragile that setting a trash can on fire can overthrow it?

I think they have stated that their intent is to prevent a peaceful transition of power because they are not in favor of it.

So if they disrupt the inauguration with violence, they have asked for it.

It isn't like they are holding a peaceful protest that suddenly gets out of hand at which point you are speculating as to why so they get charged with the normal crime. This time, they were stupid enough to broadcast that they have no intentions to protest peacefully and why that is. That evidence is right there in a press conference for everyone to see.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Provide fodder for the press. Prosecute Hillary. Have the IRS investigate the Clinton Foundation. Investigate Loretta "Lets Make a Deal" Lynch.

Wow. You people need to let go. The election is over. Clinton lost. Please focus your attention on the people who now have the power of life and death over you. You know, the guy who admires Putin and Saddam, and his cronies from Wall Street and the Pentagon.

I know the election is over but many others don't accept that, hence the topic of this thread. I was merely providing a list of distractions for the whiners to talk about while the rest of us move on. I personally don't care about the Clintons as long as they keep their corrupt selves out of politics. No Clinton, Bush, or Obama should run for any Federal office for five generations.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I've heard that the first place Trump is going to go after the inauguration festivities are over is into the Whitehouse bunker.

I'm concerned that the evil bastards that killed JFK (same faction) are up to something in the way this mayham and chaos is being orchestrated and planned, like a smokescreen for something terrible.

That would make Trump as important as JFK. I have seen the comparison before, it is absolutely ludicrous as well as insulting.

Why is it insulting? Both were privileged rich kids with frat boy attitudes who got elected. JFK got in because of the mob ties of his daddy when the Dems needed the Chicago vote. Trump got in because the DNC got caught cheating Bernie and cheating on the debates. The WikiLeaks material showed the ruthless manipulation of the rank and file by the corrupt upper layers of the DNC and Hillary's collusion. Hillary had the election to lose and did a fine job of it. It seems that both were elected due to Democratic corruption.
JFK was a serial philanderer and Jackie would leave for the weekend and announce her return so she wouldn't have to "discover" other women. He just didn't get recorded bragging about grabbing the gals. Trump may have a lot of catching up to do when he gets to the White House.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they have stated that their intent is to prevent a peaceful transition of power because they are not in favor of it.

You mean the two stoners in the video? Do they really scare you that much?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's pretty inspiring hearing about all these protests and marches. Trump himself believes in being combative toward those you disagree with, calling them Nazi Germany, hitting 10 times harder. Surely those beliefs don't start and end only with himself... it seems he would only respect the greatest of protests and the harshest of responses to his presidency. I hope he gets everything he has coming to him. 10 times harder than he deserves.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Get ready 'cause here it comes...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join