It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Inaugural Day "Revolution"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

To who, the satanists in the CIA who killed JFK and are about to get their asses handed to them?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Personally, once Trump is fully inaugurated as president, his first order should be the arrest and detainment of all liberal subversives who find it hard to accept a democratic result. To not accept the democratic result is to my mind wholly un-American, after all, the candidate who wins does so on the policies they push.

I certainly don't believe Trump to be presidential material, not by a long way, but he is the bona fide elected candidate to be the next president.

In essence, the American people have to decide what they want to do. If the agencies truly had undoubted evidence that Russia hacked the election and influenced it for Trump to win, they would have made it public pretty quick, but it is obvious that all they have is material enough to impute and suggest that they did. In other words they have no evidence, so it is suggested to create doubt and chaos, and the losing side of the election run with it as if it is fact, because somehow, they do not want to be blamed for their own loss. Rather than work harder and do better next time, they'd rather # on their own country and bring separatism into the mix. I doubt if America could ever have a fair non-controversial election ever again.

So the only route open to you all is accept the result or hit the streets with revolution and fight it out. Collapse your society physically (it's already collapsed ideologically) and rebuild. Have a an internal war that will seek to gain a consensus between the sides.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

The whole arrest and detain all liberals who question Donald Trump's presidency sounds a bit Nazi to me. May want to rethink that.

edit on 15-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

The whole arrest and detain all liberals who question Donald Trump's presidency sounds a bit Nazi to me. May want to rethink that.

I agree with this.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
and Obama has alleviated the head of the DC National Guard at noon on Friday, as if to send a signal.

Why post a lie like that? It is TRUMP that accepted his resignation, Obama had nothing at all to do with it....

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Personally, once Trump is fully inaugurated as president, his first order should be the arrest and detainment of all liberal subversives who find it hard to accept a democratic result.

So you want Trump's first act to arrest anyone who opposed him....

To not accept the democratic result is to my mind wholly un-American, after all, the candidate who wins does so on the policies they push.

Funny how the birthers like Trump pushed their racist lies claiming Obama was not really the POTUS and did not accept the democratic results - but obviously that was different!

Funny the hypocrisy by some people here!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
spiritualzombie :

Not at all, I mean it. There's nothing 'Nazi' about the idea, I'm not talking about rounding up an entire cultural pool, which the Nazis did with the Jews, I am talking about ideologically twisted mindsets who actually pose a danger to American society, and foment division and separatism for their own agenda.

America's crisis is not about Trump or the election, but the real and genuine ideological collapse of American society. All the belligerent catcalling of Trump and the grasping at puerile excuses to explain an election loss and the subsequent denial of the election result, are just symptoms of the ideological collapse. America's problems are not due to a non-presidential candidate being elected to the office, the problems are far deeper than that, it is the ideological divisions at street level that is the problem.

Nor is it just America, it is all western nations, and socio-geo-engineering occurring in those countries through globalisation. Globalisation is seeking to assimilate all identities into one identity stipulated by the globalists, but most people are not ready or willing to give up their own unique and private identity, not for nothing will they do this. Lines are being drawn between the peoples, in their mindsets, with a fracture line down the middle between what is practical, sound, and right, and that which requires a full paradigm shift into corporate tyranny. Some concepts go too far to be acceptable, and whole-scale liberalism is one such concept.

It imposes its ideas and ideology on others with an enforced victim-hood of impracticality. It represents thought-censorship on anything outside its own thinking and allows for no debate or argument against its ideology. It is in itself...hateful, and sows seeds of division. It is a 'nothing' movement repressed by its own umbrage, and has nothing positive whatsoever to contribute to society...nothing at all. Liberalism is anything but liberal.

Does anyone think that liking the person who is about to become president is actually relevant? You don't vote for a person because you like them, you vote for them on their policies, liking them is secondary and inconsequential. Every candidate who gets elected to leadership office of a country usually ends up committing mass murder in one way or another, the only difference is in the rationale of why? If it is perceived to be in defence of the country nobody bats an eyelid, but they are still killing people somewhere. The schism is in the mindset, so a candidate's likeability isn't an issue.

Want to know why democracy fails...it is because we stop agreeing with each other, and right now, countries are divided in non-agreement. The symptoms we are seeing in society right now are symptoms of collapse, it only needs a spark and the collapse will turn physical. Liberal subversives fanatical and fundamental in their thinking may prove by their actions to be that spark. Hence why I say round them up. I am done with being tolerant of anarchical liberalists.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I am talking about ideologically twisted mindsets who actually pose a danger to American society, and foment division and separatism for their own agenda.

You mean Trump!

It imposes its ideas and ideology on others with an enforced victim-hood of impracticality. It represents thought-censorship on anything outside its own thinking and allows for no debate or argument against its ideology.

You mean like the Trumpets hating people posting the truth about their God-Emperor....

Hence why I say round them up.

They disagree with you so they should be rounded up......

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce You know the right despised Obama as much as you do Trump?They complained but didn`t throw tantrums like the left.Trump won,deal with it,4 years from now you can vote against him,plenty of time to find a candidate.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
It's a Masonic type work of art at the Bank of America Center in Charlotte North Carolina.

No it is not, stop making things up.

The artist, Ben Long, said they represent the themes of making/building, chaos/creativity, and planning/knowledge.

Bunch of marys, afraid of paintings.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There may be a bit of wailing amongst the snowflakes and other flakes. They will undoubtedly feel much better for having protested. Then, most will get on with life as usual because they will realize that things are not nearly as bad as they have been led to believe. There will be a few that won't give it up and will sit in Mom's basement writing diatribes about the evils of the Trump administration. The only thing that will get them in trouble would be threats of physical harm.
There should be no need for detentions for anything but violence. Protests are legal and are allowed for by law. Protestors will not be permitted to disrupt the peaceful transition of power ceremony even if they think they have reason to do so. No exceptions, snowflakes. You will have ample opportunity to campaign for another President in four years, even Hillary if she is alive and not in jail.

The US has survived Clinton twice, Bush twice, and Obama twice. It will survive Trump.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Provide fodder for the press. Prosecute Hillary. Have the IRS investigate the Clinton Foundation. Investigate Loretta "Lets Make a Deal" Lynch.

Wow. You people need to let go. The election is over. Clinton lost. Please focus your attention on the people who now have the power of life and death over you. You know, the guy who admires Putin and Saddam, and his cronies from Wall Street and the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Provide fodder for the press. Prosecute Hillary. Have the IRS investigate the Clinton Foundation. Investigate Loretta "Lets Make a Deal" Lynch.

Wow. You people need to let go. The election is over. Clinton lost. Please focus your attention on the people who now have the power of life and death over you. You know, the guy who admires Putin and Saddam, and his cronies from Wall Street and the Pentagon.

Yeah, let's all just sweep all of that corruption under a rug somewhere, forget about it and move on.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: DJW001

Yeah, let's all just sweep all of that corruption under a rug somewhere, forget about it and move on.

So you want to focus on past corruption while ignoring incoming corruption?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Personally, once Trump is fully inaugurated as president, his first order should be the arrest and detainment of all liberal subversives who find it hard to accept a democratic result. To not accept the democratic result is to my mind wholly un-American, after all, the candidate who wins does so on the policies they push.

So a dictatorship then?

Or are you just content with taking away peoples rights to free speech?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

So a dictatorship then?

Or are you just content with taking away peoples rights to free speech?

Exactly. His supporters cannot deal with genuine freedom.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: hellobruce You know the right despised Obama as much as you do Trump?They complained but didn`t throw tantrums like the left.Trump won,deal with it,4 years from now you can vote against him,plenty of time to find a candidate.

What the hell do you mean the right didn't throw tantrums during the last 8 years? The right spent the ENTIRE 8 years chucking one HUGE tantrum - by blocking literally everything Obama tried to do, by making up false nonsense about his place of birth and pretty much forming the biggest blockage they could to his legitimate presidency.

Now they are WHINGING about the left protesting Trump?

How very laughable. And hypocritical.

edit on 15/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No.

Thoughts are one thing.

Actions are another. If they take violent actions to overthrow the government because of their thoughts, then you can arrest them for it. Until then, you can think and say whatever you want to think or say.

But if people come to the inauguration and cause violence with that intent, then, yes, arrest then and charge them with attempted treason or whatever the charge would be for trying to overthrow the government.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you think that the United States government is so fragile that setting a trash can on fire can overthrow it?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I think it's a legitimate conspiracy theory that elements will try to cause such a disruption that martial law will be called for and that it would sully Trump's first day in office.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join