It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Inaugural Day "Revolution"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now that the left and anti-Trump people (who's side lost the election) has been fully stoked by the MSM with Trump seen as everything from a racist to a fascist Nazi to a Russian puppet/Manchurian candidate, with the aid of Soros-funded organizations, the whole imaging and narrative of the upcoming inauguration is going to be one of total mayhem and protest, their "purple revolution" activated at last.

It's coming.

I don't know about you, but I'm not so sure that this represent a "peaceful transfer of power".

It's chaos, that they are fomenting and thus, violence.

What they want to set off is 100 days of resistance and Barack Obama has been playing into it and setting the stage and I detect Clinton's people and the Clinton machine and hidden left hand behind it as well (she didn't just go away).

They are not standing down.

So it's going to be very interesting and in particular the way it's played by the MSM, CNN in particular.

I'm concerned that they are hoping for a breakdown in Civil order on the day of the Inauguration (this Friday).

I think the idea is to try to provoke the Trump administration into a crackdown of some kind in response.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've heard that the first place Trump is going to go after the inauguration festivities are over is into the Whitehouse bunker.

I'm concerned that the evil bastards that killed JFK (same faction) are up to something in the way this mayham and chaos is being orchestrated and planned, like a smokescreen for something terrible.

Prayers are with the Trumps and the American people.

Stay safe.

It's going to be a historic day, but it's a sort of nexus where both realities are about to clash. Not good.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Too funny!

So apprapeau.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I wouldn't worry too much. Aren't the uber-progressives that are raising Cain also anti-gun?

They could always start a revolution with Super Soakers or Nerf Darts I guess.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Provide fodder for the press. Prosecute Hillary. Have the IRS investigate the Clinton Foundation. Investigate Loretta "Lets Make a Deal" Lynch.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

That's not what they're going to be throwing on Friday. They are saying it outright, but from what I've heard, there's an unspoken intimation that it's going to get unruly.

If they come hand in hand singing kumbaya, then that would be ok, just a peaceful march, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm not happy with the climate that's been generated, and thus, it's going to get out of hand and chaotic, and there's going to be violence as various blockades are being planned, both against and in protection of.

It's a recipe for a disaster, and Obama has alleviated the head of the DC National Guard at noon on Friday, as if to send a signal.

I think they are trying to terrorize Trump with all of it, as if to send him a message that they can get him and take him out one way or another if he gets too far out of hand.

It's crazy.

It's never been like this before. You have an election. One side wins the other loses and then you carry on and there's no reason to believe that Trump wants anything other than a lasting peace and prosperity and a new way of doing things in favor of a safer and more industrious world with all kinds of opportunity, as well as the space of Liberty within which to carry out our life's calling or purpose, even if that's simply to raise a family and be a good citizen.

I don't see anything threatening about him.

If you're a satanist in the system otoh, it's probably another matter altogether.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I wouldn`t worry about it there are going to be plenty of police and national guard there to arrest the anarchist, I just hope the D.C. courts accept food stamps and welfare checks as payment for bail or the jails are going to be overcrowded.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Know damn well a lot of people are so sick of the whiney left they would really be happy to lock and load,hope the libs realize how detested they are by a lot of vets,cops,etc.Don`t need to kill them,just send them in for mental help.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Prophetic Art

I think that the "sleeping giant" has already awakened and a great work is taking place, it just didn't turn out exactly as planned (with him safely asleep and buried in the landscape).

That's later. Here's what we're seeing right now in the timeline

Trump allegedly visited this artwork personally on his birthday of 2016 (still need to verify)

The three frescoes ruling over the lobby of the Bank of America Corporate Center

Here's the third one in which Trump allegedly saw himself, and if I might add, the way forward as a sidestep or, if he doesn't see it, a trap.

Question: Did Trump really go there to visit that mural on his birthday last year? I'm having a hard time verifying that rumor.

edit on 14-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I've never been good at interpreting art, what exactly am I looking at, and why are these paintings supposedly "prophetic"?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Who be the source(s) of all the surrealist artwork?

Look at what they did in 2001 over Dubya:

That was before the Snowflake Generation, the SJWFRONT, the MSM going full tilt insane, Obama's race baiting tenure, the PC lobotimization of society, Hate Speech Hillary, and so on.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

www.benlongfineart.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I've never been good at interpreting art, what exactly am I looking at, and why are these paintings supposedly "prophetic"?

It's a Masonic type work of art at the Bank of America Center in Charlotte North Carolina.

It's apparently very meaningful to Trump as it's alleged that he travelled to Charlotte NC, on his birthday this past year, to spend a littlie time with it in person.

It's intended to be read from right to left, and allegedly depicts the "great work"

I'll come back in a bit to talk about it some more - just need to eat right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Look at what they did in 2001 over Dubya:

That was before the Snowflake Generation, the SJWFRONT, the MSM going full tilt insane, Obama's race baiting tenure, the PC lobotimization of society, Hate Speech Hillary, and so on.

Wow. That was before they ruined the world. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I guess this is what the Left is going for whenever they lose. If you can't win fair and square use violence and false narratives.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I wouldn't worry too much. Aren't the uber-progressives that are raising Cain also anti-gun?

Hey they will do alot of damage with their bongs and giant purple dildos if cornered like a wild animal they are. I honestly expect someone to try and act like the chinese guy in front of the tank until the riot police show up and pump the sjw with tear gas and they get blasted with high pressure hoses on tanks. Damnit now i have to watch this just for the lolz.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

We don't want to see any of that, are you kidding?

That's what the organizers like Soros and the MSM are wanting to bring about, is a backlash and a reaction/response.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I'll make another thread about it, but it's very relevant or at least that's how Trump read it as a prophecy that could be said to be playing out even as we speak.

Edit: If Trump is paying attention, he ought to have seen that the staircase is a type of trap that points to the same black sun who's lines trapped or dangled the woman in the box. No the way is the one beside the pyramids on the ground beside the burning bush tree and the perfected man who awaits there, who is every self actualized man, in causal repose, even Christ or Moses being so near the burning bush tree, which I think of as the tree of life and of Liberty - old the old tree burning down..

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama feature in this as well.

Once you navigate the trap (check) and cross the checkered floor, don't take the left hand path Donald. That's a mistake.

Also, note how the Intel guy's pointing finger is shaped like a gun just one step in that direction - have we safely dodged that bullet? I think so. I think we're good to go.

edit on 15-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I've heard that the first place Trump is going to go after the inauguration festivities are over is into the Whitehouse bunker.

I'm concerned that the evil bastards that killed JFK (same faction) are up to something in the way this mayham and chaos is being orchestrated and planned, like a smokescreen for something terrible.

That would make Trump as important as JFK. I have seen the comparison before, it is absolutely ludicrous as well as insulting.
edit on 15-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join