It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Brigade now in Poland. I keep flip-flopping on it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When I saw the arrival and unloading of the tanks and equipment a bit back, I went 'Oh Crap'! Now we're wide open for some false flag event before the inauguration.

Most of you know, I am a Trump supporter....for now....

I do believe this issue rises above partisanship or even the U.S.. I saw local Germans, organized and financed or not, protesting U.S. troops in Europe. Not unreasonable from the sense that increased troop levels can increase the potential for war. On the other hand, a strong presence can decrease those chances as well.

Fox had this piece:

www.foxnews.com...

Yet, Fox has been pretty much in lock-step with the U.S. MSM in being anti-Putin and Russia. So I/we can't fully trust either the German 'protest' nor the apparent Polish 'welcome'. ( On this one I lean towards Poland's being closer to the truth, from an overview as I know of NO former client state of an empire who desired to return to the 'fold'...in history.)

I see an opportunity for Trump and Putin to clean the slate, so to speak, and restart a relationship and move forward to a more peaceful world. Now that I think about it, it may be Russia's last chance for peace. between TPTB, louts like Soros, the EU/NATO, on and on and on, the future looks bleak without that accord.

I would dearly love the input from EU and Polish posters on this issue-as objectively as possible- to help sort this out.

Simply put, either route can lead to disaster, from what I can see.

All I have is uncertainty....help please....

edit on 14-1-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The only threat the US and europe faces is from the regressive liberals, Im 35 years old and never once have i woke up in the morning and worried about anything Russia is doing, The CTRL left however.... I seem to be worrying about them more and more.....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Im afraid the threat from within has reached stage 4 cancer levels

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What threats are you getting from the "regressive Left"??

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
The only threat the US and europe faces is from the regressive liberals, Im 35 years old and never once have i woke up in the morning and worried about anything Russia is doing, The CTRL left however.... I seem to be worrying about them more and more.....

You'd have to be a bit older to remember the height of the cold war. One just learned to live with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Threats to mental health
edit on 653k2017Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Remember the good old days of "Duck and Cover"?? LOL

I remember going to sleep as a kid thinking about getting vaporized by some nuke. Or thinking about having to hide under my desk and wondering why the teacher got the big solid desk and all we got was a crappy desk without any cover at all unless something came straight down on top of us. LOL As if getting under a desk was supposed to actually do something in the first place.

Government propaganda was so stupid. Only kids could possibly believe that crap. I'm surprised teachers even told us that stuff with a straight face.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I'm a little surprised that you break so easily.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What threats are you getting from the "regressive Left"??

They are violent, racist, demanding, Entitled, they Dont believe in democracy, And are downright Dangerous.

They haven't always been like that, Its this new breed that has grown up completely brainwashed with a slightly above 3rd world education.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I was barely a teenager as the cold war ended, But later i looked into it and am aware of the facts.

Both sides were as bad as each other....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I am in your camp. I too supported Trump, not because Im a traditional conservative...im an independent.

My family and I are Jeremiah Johnson types...freedom loving more state rights than federal..

I support Trump for now because I hope for a balancing. I believe Obama and Hillary were/are selling us off to a global hegemony.

You cannot force human nature....Trump seems to hold up human independence, but after 50 years and military experience I also know you need to frighten the pants off of your adversaries.

Obama failed internationally, miserably. He should of made those plays in Poland when Russia moved into Crimea.

Its the right move...too late and for the wrong reason.

Im frightened by what I dont truly know regarding the chess games being played. This is the 1st time where Americans have been played this fully as an enemy of the state while fighting other state interests.

link   

Oh Yeah. I remember them well.

link   

Duck and Cover AKA "kiss your as goodbye"

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Who are the Regressive Left exactly???

There are so many labels being used today that I don't know who's who anymore.

What defines someone as being a Regressive according to you???

Typically the Regressive Left is a term used for Progressives who've gone so Politically Correct that they end up going in reverse from what Progressives are doing. For example, Progressives who push for Equality that end up pushing so hard they end up pushing for "Reverse Racism" instead. That kind of thing. What people usually call SJW's with their safe spaces and limits of Free Speech on campus.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Duck and Cover AKA "kiss your as goodbye"

Yep....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Who are the Regressive Left exactly???

There are so many labels being used today that I don't know who's who anymore.

What defines someone as being a Regressive according to you???

Typically the Regressive Left is a term used for Progressives who've gone so Politically Correct that they end up going in reverse from what Progressives are doing. For example, Progressives who push for Equality that end up pushing so hard they end up pushing for "Reverse Racism" instead. That kind of thing. What people usually call SJW's with their safe spaces and limits of Free Speech on campus.

Again, yep.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I class most of them as regressive, granted, Not all of them are, But the ones in the halls of power are certainly regressive, Take Europe for an example, And the millions of migrants forced upon them, The left thinks this is "progressive"

It has led to A huge spike in crime, terrorism, The welfare budget, housing and local services ie hospitals, And a whole host of other things that you already have heard about.

THAT, is a regressive policy wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

And they welcome destruction of European culture and traditions.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I am in your camp. I too supported Trump, not because Im a traditional conservative...im an independent.

My family and I are Jeremiah Johnson types...freedom loving more state rights than federal..

I support Trump for now because I hope for a balancing. I believe Obama and Hillary were/are selling us off to a global hegemony.

You cannot force human nature....Trump seems to hold up human independence, but after 50 years and military experience I also know you need to frighten the pants off of your adversaries.

Obama failed internationally, miserably. He should of made those plays in Poland when Russia moved into Crimea.

Its the right move...too late and for the wrong reason.

Im frightened by what I dont truly know regarding the chess games being played. This is the 1st time where Americans have been played this fully as an enemy of the state while fighting other state interests.

We are in full accord re: Trump.

Let's give a little credit to Putin on all this, as well. His timing has been superb and it actually started under GW's watch with Georgia.

I'm not sure it is a too little, too late situation. Did we really need a bigger sooner? Especially with the leadership we had?

This still might end up being a good move. Not too much to threaten, but enough to give pause....Lord, is it the 20th yet???

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Im willing to concede to some degree...as you said, Putin plays it well. I think we are better off allied, but we can never not hold a powerful line.

Its amazing to me that domestic side politics dont more closely resemble European. Letting the Southern continents over run our borders continually cant possibly lead to security

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join