It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On On The Brink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
America tried really hard to keep its currency at the number one spot.
The Banking scam that has effected our world is now finally reaching its end, with more debt owed than can ever be repaid.

We had one last shot at securing our dollar. We were supposed to topple Iraq and implement a centralized world bank and dollar standard for oil.
We were supposed to topple Libya and implement our US dollar standard for oil.
The same with Syria and Iran. It's not working out.
None of the above worked out and it was supposed to be a done deal by 8 years ago.

The bankers are getting desperate. A big war is needed to save the dollar.
Hillary was supposed to deliver with this.

Trump messed it up and the world financial scam is now in grave jeopardy.

At this point in the game, with Trump still not being "controlled" -
Trump represents the NWO, the coming together as one unit. Russia and the US as allies and hopefully clearing out the last hurtle together - China.

But no, this is not supposed to happen.

So, look out for a massive false flag event where you know who is blamed and we will finally get our war to hopefully save the dollar and thus America.

Sounds fun, right?

Who's side are you on, world piece at the cost of doing away with large amounts of personal wealth - or the side where America continues to indoctrinate the entire world to corporations and a centralized banking system that backs the dollar?

As an American I cannot help but to root for my own team. But what is the right way? To live for today's fight or to fight for our great grandkids world?

edit on 14-1-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The correct thing to do is force majeure all US debt especially derivatives and return the control of money to the Congress after all how many divisions does the Federal Reserve have?.I dont know whether you use gold standard,crypto-currency or what but you would need a system where there is some actual physical backing other than oil.No Im not American but I dont think the world under China would be a better place.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From China the other day...

“Tillerson had better bone up on nuclear power strategies if he wants to force a big nuclear power to withdraw from its own territories,” said an editorial in the Global Times, a Communist-party controlled newspaper.

www.theguardian.com...

Not good for the world in general when the 3 supposed super nations cannot play nice....

War for the sake of war to keep the military industrial complex alive

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

"War is a racket"

Quite a profitable one. I fear you are correct and we will see a large-scale banker war again in the near future... what a messy situation.

Interesting times to be alive.. I just hope I get the opportunity to have children and they don't grow up in some hell hole wasteland

In the World War [I] a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War.

General Smedley's "War is a Racket" ratical.org...
edit on 14-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I remember at 8 years old the Cuban Missile Crisis. I remember my parents, my Dad a Navy Vet, my Mom a housewife setting in front of the TV in the evenings listening to the latest sabre rattling. Fear was in the air, the Cold war going full blast. And the 90's were fraught with uncertainty.
www.youtube.com...

Yet through all this there were sparks of hope with the Russians. Their whole monetary system collapsed, bottomed, and is now in meaningful recovery.

The Piper's coming to collect, There will be Sorrows and Chaos and Death when he does come. But it's unavoidable.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Plotus because: info

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Didn't the US topole Iraq? You make it sound as if the US went in with an aggressive plan to take over Iraq. If you truly believe this, can you sight the turning point?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Well, we tried to set up a puppet government but without the other countries under puppet control, the momentum faded into chaos and Isis emerged.

I mean, you don't still buy the whole WMD angle do you?

We got rid of Saddam and tried to put in place a government that has our best interest in mind.

The turning point? When did we get off the gold standard again and start using oil to give our currency value?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
But Trump's a businessman, everything he's done has been for the dollar.

Seriously think about your argument here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I know and I am not a fan of Trump.
However, as of right now, no one knows if Trump is going to use his evil past to do good or continue his old ways of doing business.

He currently is portraying a man who wants to project the idea that he will be a force of good.

But if TPTB have their way with him, the world will once again be "normal" and war will fuel the economy.

If he doesn't crumble to their desires however...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The prevailing conspiracy theory always assumes that the U.S. will go to war with the countries that don't have Rothschild Central Banks.....we always attack these countries and will continue as long as the bankers are in control. Unfortunately a war with Russia is rapidly becoming more of a fact than a theory. Russia has seen the writing on the wall that it will be attacked and Putin has been preparing. The only thing that could possibly stop this scenario was Trump's election, I'm sure that the "deep state" or shadow government has the alphabet agencies working on a solution to his victory.

If Obama and the neo-cons are unable to seal the deal that Russia committed an "act of war" by hacking the DNC then we should see a booming stock market and a descent recovery. The dollar may be tied to oil but America is still the only safe place to park serious money in the world and it has been flowing in at a record pace. The 30-year bond market will probably tank but the NYSE and DOW should reach new highs. The money will come from the EU nations, Pakistan and Australia due to regressive monetary policies which will fail and cause bail-ins and additional taxes to save the banks and government positions. This reddit post is interesting:

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

America tried really hard to keep its currency at the number one spot.

You lost me on the first sentence. The US currency is owned by England and its banks, not the US people, it is borrowed into existence from the Federal Reserve (aka Rothschilds).

In 1865, in an a statement to Congress, President Abraham Lincoln stated, “I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institution in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe.” Later that year, President Lincoln is assassinated. The US Federal Reserve, an owned private institution, was created on December 23, 1913.

link

So lincoln lost the greater war and most people are none the wiser. Instead of helping english banks spread its greed and control into the middle east, US people would be better served, by dismissing the federal reserve and printing its own money for the cost of paper and ink. But if Trump tried that he will likely suffer the same fate as Lincoln.

"It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
- Henry Ford, Founder of the Ford Motor Co.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Who's side are you on, world piece at the cost of doing away with large amounts of personal wealth - or the side where America continues to indoctrinate the entire world to corporations and a centralized banking system that backs the dollar?

I had to smile at that one. I have worked for 56 years and I have not yet amassed a large amount of personal wealth. I managed to eek by comfortably, from month to month. Some years were better than others, and some years have been so bad that fear was my constant companion. I am blessed to have reached the age and time in my life were my needs are minuscule and my wants are even less, so personally, accumulation of wealth is no longer on my list.

I may be wrong, but the way I see it, a war will be of no benefit to anyone outside of the principal players. If I am going to have to starve, freeze, burn, or die, I would rather do it as the result of my own decision, rather than for the benefit or sake of a incorporated system of corruption that views me as no more than a pawn.

I believe the time to have righted this ship has long past. We didn't act when we had the chance, so now we have to man the lifeboats and take our turn in the water.

new topics

top topics

join