It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Rossi (E-Cat) scam exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Looks like his idea to sue the investor is backfiring. ROFL

the documents in the production have already clearly established important allegations in this case to the benefit of Defendants, including among other things that (a) Third Party Defendant J.M. Products (“JMP”) was not a “real Customer” (to use Rossi’s phrase) using power from Plaintiffs in a manufacturing process, (b) JMP was not associated with the well-known British company of Johnson Matthey, and (c) Rossi was in control of JMP and paying for all JMP’s expenses, but in a manner to conceal this from others, including Defendants.

Case documents: drive.google.com...

The docs made available so far contain e-mail communication between Rossi and the "Director of Engineering for JM Products". Priceless

need yu to be in the factory of Doral on Tuesday Feb 16th from 10 a.m. to noon, to present you important persons. Please in tis occasion a suit wit a tie will be proper.

When we met with some people last year (I do not remember who it was), one of them asked me how does Johnson - Matthey heat their platinum in other plants. At that time I didn't know that you were cooking platinum sponge, and I didn't know what process they were using in other US operations, so I was very uncomfortable answering. My question is: will the people I meet tomorrow want to know anything technical?

Absolutely not, he will just ask you if you are satisfied with the plant. No thechnical questions will be put.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Who made the documents available? i bet its them pesky Russians

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Who made the documents available? i bet its them pesky Russians

The docs are publicly available. There is quite a community following the whole Rossi/LENR thing, some of them know how and where to get the docs from.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Back in like 2012 I think it was, I was talking to a DARPA guy who worked on batteries. Which is a big issue when it comes to maximizing the efficiency of the weight a warfighter has to carry into battle.

While there is a big difference between batteries and what the E-CAT claimed they still fall into generally the same ballpark.

Anyway, the guy I talked to said they looked into it and it was garbage. So take that for what it's worth, the word of a random anonymous person on the internet.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It was obvious from the start. Cant believe people are still buying his lies.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That e mail sounds fake as hell. let alone the misspelling.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Anyway, the guy I talked to said they looked into it and it was garbage. So take that for what it's worth, the word of a random anonymous person on the internet.
People with a little bit of skill in analyzing papers and experiments don't need to take anybody else's word for it, the experiments and reports Rossi posted were a sad joke without proper controls and did more to point out his shenanigans than to support his claims.

It may have been slightly less obvious that he was employing sock puppets but it was still fairly apparent. I wish I could say this should be no surprise to anybody but unfortunately some people actually believed him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

That e mail sounds fake as hell. let alone the misspelling.

Nah, Rossi just didn't use a spell checker. His English is not that great.

new topics

top topics

join