It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Sweepstake , How Long will the Trump Presidency Last ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
4 to 8 years going by all the Dyncorp, Goldman Sachs appointments

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The office of POTUS is not a desirable one for anyone who intends to actually do the job.

Comments here got me wondering if that's understood.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
The office of POTUS is not a desirable one for anyone who intends to actually do the job.

Comments here got me wondering if that's understood.

I don't think he went for president for himself, he went for president because he is sick with the current status quo and how the USA is losing their jobs, bad trade deals etc..

He wants to make America great again!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
That's what I was thinking. Or implying.

Indeed!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If we are going to theorize, I'd guess he is going to be inundated with ethics violations/conflicts of interest and will be under the threat of impeachment. He will resign before his first term is over and Pence will finish things up for him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: freetheworld

Yeah not real impressive plus the Grahams and Cardinal Dolan at the inauguration we more or less know the forces he is aligning himself with are dark but at least they purport to be Christian

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

He had a contract with all those people he screwed over before and that is the contract of being an honest businessman.

He was never behind the scenes and has always been in the spotlight.

I'll gladly admit if I'm wrong and he turns out to be a good president and gets stuff done. In fact I hope I am wrong but from where I sit right now Trump is nothing but a puppet who has debts to pay.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Pence taking over might be even scarier than Trump running things in my opinion. Pence seems like the type that would do anything to improve his own social and financial status, he's a sellout.
edit on 1/14/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: introvert

Pence taking over might be even scarier than Trump running things in my opinion. Pence seems like the type that would do anything to improve his own social and financial status, he's a sellout.

Pence is your standard establishment Republican. While you and I may disagree with agenda and beliefs, I think he at least respects the institution of government and it's role.

Pence taking over the WH would not be a good thing, but I think he's a notch above Trump, who is a wild card to say the least.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How are the dems falling apart when the repubs just elected comrade Trump without the majority of the popular vote?

originally posted by: Gothmog
My money is on 8 years. The Democratic Party is falling apart.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My prediction is 3 full terms...
He will do such a great job that America will say.
"Please Mr Trump don't go!"
"Our children like having prospects for the future!"
"Our minority groups like feeling safe and secure rather than catered to!"
"Our majority groups like not being ashamed of their skin color!"
"Our Nation likes being great again!"
"Please don't let the crooked corrupt people who almost ruined this nation back in power!"

I can dream right?

The Obama's will slink back to Chicago buy a basketball team and start a bed and breakfast. But in reality he will just sponsor a little league team to get his name on their uniform and the B&B is just an RV parked between a Denny's and a putt-putt golf course. You know similar to how he ran the country.
edit on 14-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
No more than 3-4 years.

Long enough for him to have backtracked on literally everything he promised, long enough for not only those who currently oppose him, but also those who support him to realise that he was a bad choice, and long enough for so much damage to have been done to America that the people finally say enough is enough and call for his impeachment.

This, of course, doesn't include what may happen if Trump antagonises China into a war, nor does it include possible civil unrest or civil war due to the animosity and hatred stirred up and continued by Trump himself to the point where his supporters and the "Snowflakes" finally start shooting each other.

In a nutshell - I think America is doomed, one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm guessing Pence will be president for the last half of Trump's term.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Well, first he wouldn't or couldn't run, then he couldn't possibly win the primaries, then, no way in hell he could ever even dream of being President.

Now though?

I predict within 2 years everyone in America will be a huge Trump supporter, for the record.

8 years, two full terms. And popular as hell.

Norm Macdonald on Twitter: "Trump wanted money. He got it. Women. Got them. Power. Got it. And it is clear what Trump wants now. Love. Don't bet against him getting it."

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
He will make it through the first term but lose re-election to a republican.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Will he last the full 4 years , will he be gone in 3 or perhaps he won't even get to the start line , what's your prediction ?

Me ? , I have him disgraced and gone in the first 12 months although I wouldn't bet against him not making the inauguration without the threat of impeachment hanging over him like the sword of Damocles.
Many cupboards are being searched right now with many experienced investigators picking through the contents looking for that skeleton that will sink USS Trump before it even leaves harbour , can he really survive a full term and go for a second .... I doubt it.

There is no Prize for a correct Prophecy other than the respect and admiration of your fellow ATS members , it's just for fun.

Eight months.

Eventually, even the Christian-right Trump apologists will be so offended by his actions that he'll have zero support by the time an impeachment is truly attempted.

Not to mention the rioting and violence that will ensue when former supporters realize their family members are dying because of the ACA repeal. Some don't even realize that Obamacare and the ACA are the same thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That sounds good, but it's enough for one man to till the soil and plant the seeds and for another to irrigate and harvest.

By draining the swamp...and thinning out government so there are less people to muddy things up...that is a good start. Secondly you need business leaders in the mix to shake things up and get them done.

A lot of politicians were all talk no action. If you ever were a business owner or worked for a high paced business, you know it is less talk and more rock. I am a business owner and I get # done.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

That sounds good, but it's enough for one man to till the soil and plant the seeds and for another to irrigate and harvest.

By draining the swamp...and thinning out government so there are less people to muddy things up...that is a good start. Secondly you need business leaders in the mix to shake things up and get them done.

A lot of politicians were all talk no action. If you ever were a business owner or worked for a high paced business, you know it is less talk and more rock. I am a business owner and I get # done.

That's how I roll.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

But when you are running a business, you only need to represent the success of the business, regardless of who else benefits or suffers.

The president of a nation, however, is supposed to represent all the people, not just act like a bulldozer for successful GDP. It takes finesse and compromise, not a hammer (and sickle).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join