It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Instrumental and a song I produced for Lil B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If there's anyone left here that still likes me in any type of way,(Lol) check out a new instrumental I released today and a song I produced for Lil B. I know I can be an ass sometimes, but that's everyone. I love you all regardless of your political affiliation. Even if you hate me.

If you're into Hip Hop, check it out. Any love is appreciated.

Me and Lil B and William Genaro- NSFW

New instrumental

In case you're wondering who Lil B is, a new VICE special:

#ourlightsaves #based

edit on 13-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

OHH! Underwerks, that rocks!!! Hip hop is not my normally my thing (80s rock/pop person), but that was awesome! I am gonna download that and tomorrow night me and my best friend, Nyenya ( I have put her pic up on here before) are going out and will rock that in the Mercedes. Gonna put it on my FB.

About to listen to the instrumental.

You should know I like you! You are in the special club...I don't know if that needs an invite. But you are in it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

OHH! Underwerks, that rocks!!! Hip hop is not my normally my thing (80s rock/pop person), but that was awesome! I am gonna download that and tomorrow night me and my best friend, Nyenya ( I have put her pic up on here before) are going out and will rock that in the Mercedes. Gonna put it on my FB.

You should know I like you! You are in the special club...I don't know if that needs an invite. But you are in it.

Right on, thanks Reldra. I like you too haha.

ETA: I'm glad I know at least one person here likes me lol.
edit on 14-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lol, more than one. Come ppl, friend Underworks

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Quality, not quantity

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Quality, not quantity

I mailed you quality

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

edit on 14-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Somehow that first video doesn´t work for me, maybe because i am in Germany. There are problems with a authority(GEMA), so many videos are only to watch via proxy, but even that didn´t help here.

Liked the instrumental and remembered a song we did with Lootpack and cologne locals like Die Firma, MC Pitza. We, me and two others, made the beat. I had to fight hard to install the 808 bass into that song, but then everybody loved it.

All that is years ago and that song was on a mixtape we made at that time. Have to ask the other guys if they have one left, to upload it to youtube, with that song on it. But found something else.

Here are parts of a VIVA Freestyle Show, recorded at the flat of one of our DJs at that time. We all lived almost there at that time... xD

And here is a shoutout one can be proud of:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I hav not had the time to listen to your music, but I will.

I went too far with my hateful response to your post regarding your

dispensary job and for that I am sincerely sorry. I hope you'll accept my

apology and I will try to think a little more before posting.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
That's crazy! Big L! That's on the same level as having Biggie or Pac give you a shout out.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter
That's crazy! Big L! That's on the same level as having Biggie or Pac give you a shout out.

Indeed, it is!

new topics

top topics

join