It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Just tweeted this .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
I take it to mean if one of their own turns up dead, don't believe the fake news reports about how they met their end.

Yea, that ole 3 shots to the back of the head being ruled a suicide isn't going to work anymore! Vince Foster anyone?

Vince Foster had more than a single shot to the head..? Is that true?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Paranoia will self destroy Ya....Ozzy said it best. When you are in the business that Wiki Leaks founders and editors are in there is no doubt a normal day includes a number of threats as well as a healthy dose of self promotion and strong moments of paranoia.

Hopefully all is well for them and maybe we can expect another new "moment in time" courtesy of "secret" documents they uncovered. I wish that they would just release everything they have instead of teasing and holding onto stuff. On the other hand I am glad they do take the responsibility of being a whistle blowing organization to not only attempt to vet the information they receive but also take into account the damage it could cause if out in the public.

I do believe they have much more than what they have revealed and that they have weighed the Pro's and Con's and sometimes they take the high road and sit on stuff and keep their mouths closed.

I agree but 'Paranoia will destroy ya 'was Ray Davies of the Kinks,
Ozzy was 'finished with his woman cuz she couldn't help him with his mind'
Paranoid.
edit on 14-1-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: Sabbath

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
I take it to mean if one of their own turns up dead, don't believe the fake news reports about how they met their end.

Yea, that ole 3 shots to the back of the head being ruled a suicide isn't going to work anymore! Vince Foster anyone?

There was evidence covered up that seemed to indicate this.
There were also other suspicious oddities regarding the circumstances of his death.
The link below has some information, included the resignation letter of Kenneth Starr after officials refused to acknowledge the evidence.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

abeldanger.net for more.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Pretty naive of Wikileaks to think the US govt would even bother covering it up. Another major dump, and all they will do is brainwash the public that Wikileaks is serving Russia and we need to kill them all. It's not that outlandish to think considering how far gone most of the population is.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Breaking: Ulfkotte of "CIA bribes journalists" fame dies of heart attack aged 56 His death has only been reported a few hours ago but he died on friday. Were the WikiLeaks tweets before or after his death?
edit on 14-1-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
I just think people were generally sick of the status quo.

Yes, a completely unqualified, destructive idiot who will set our country back decades is so much better than the status quo. The same status quo which was in the midst of a 7th straight year of economic expansion (3rd longest in US history), had given healthcare to many millions who didn't have it prior to that, had added many millions of jobs in the last 8 years... what a terrible status quo! Much worse than some clueless and narcissistic moron who will completely destroy our economy and health care system, among many other things.
I hate people sometimes....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

They probably received some insider info detailing a plan that had been set in motion against them.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

They probably received some insider info detailing a plan that had been set in motion against them.

I was just thinking that perhaps they have received a bunch more data on corruption, and three letter agencies either already know they have it, or suspect they may.
Remember, they review all data before making it public, and they often respect the wishes of their sources- someone could have just given them something big and asked them not to make it public for two weeks while they disappear.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No, just a lie made up by Clinton haters.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Perhaps they feel threatened or have been threatened.

Or they could be feeding the conspiracy-minded to garner attention.

I would certainly say I agree with what you are saying to. Seems they have been threatened, they would put this out there so that any sudden odd circumstance of death or anything close to such would then be looked into more knowing what they put out there before the event. It is like going to the news or papers about something major, to protect yourself from death basically. Just like Bob Lazar did back in the day.

(post by TroliusMaximus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well apparently, their lives are being threatened.

They want people to know if anyone suddenly died of a heart attack that they were assassinated.

This, in light of the recent death threats made by Alfantis at a P-gate investigators girlfriend and mother.

researchers life threatened by Alefantis

That's how they roll.. They don't run the world gov't for no reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Most likely theyre being threatened and making assurances for their safety by publicizing this.

They made alot of people with a lot of power mad this last year I can imagine some of them being quite frustrated and reminding them who's in charge.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious... Another big leak is coming. This time it could cost some of them their lives. This statement is an insurance policy. So if one of them does drop dead we'll know foul play was involved.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

agreed from the circle of people i associate with had our minds made up before hand. I believe that people were just sick of the way the country was headed.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

I think the "Wall of Meat" at the inauguration should deter things from getting bad, And keep the change on course.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Definite insurance policy, obviously threats from big sources have been made but Wikileaks are playing the stalemate game by not naming who so it hopes to keep the other side at bay.

Must be something very big...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

They left out the possibility of an unknown or un-diagnosed condition...

Frickin silly ass birds tweeting nonsense.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Glenn Greenwald said it best, that there are major issues within the status quo, from neo liberal policies and income inequality to corruption and never ending wars. However, people are fools if they thought Trump is a good answer to that.

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: Kapusta
I just think people were generally sick of the status quo.

Yes, a completely unqualified, destructive idiot who will set our country back decades is so much better than the status quo. The same status quo which was in the midst of a 7th straight year of economic expansion (3rd longest in US history), had given healthcare to many millions who didn't have it prior to that, had added many millions of jobs in the last 8 years... what a terrible status quo! Much worse than some clueless and narcissistic moron who will completely destroy our economy and health care system, among many other things.
I hate people sometimes....

edit on 15-1-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join