It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration Demonstrators Admit They're 'Protesting the Peaceful Transition of Power'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Ohanka
Treason. Plain and simple.

Protesting is a protected right under the 1st Amendment. Regardless of what someone is protesting or the legitimacy of their complaints it is NEVER treason.

You would think the people on the Right, whom claim to be pro-freedom, pro-constitution, would actually support the exercise of those freedoms.

But they call it treason?

I guess we should start calling them what they really are...anti-American.

Anti American is knowingly going in to start a riot, what about this are you not getting? These people admitted they were going out for that reason, but for some reason you can't get on board with that can you? I truly weep for you....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Apparently as long as the 2nd isn't coming under attack, they couldn't care less about the rest of our rights.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Oh I get it. You are letting a biased right wing source paint your perspective of all liberal protesters based on one video all so you can infringe on someone's right to protest.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Apparently as long as the 2nd isn't coming under attack, they couldn't care less about the rest of our rights.

You have the right to peacefully whine all you want..

In fact, I encourage you to protest...
It's hilarious and more entertaining than watching the Cowboys win the super bowl(remember im one of the low brow football fans Meryl Streep fears)

For real, I LOVE it...please protest...I can't get enough of yalls whining..
It makes every night of tv with my wife so much fun...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: introvert

Protesting is a protected right under the 1st Amendment. Regardless of what someone is protesting or the legitimacy of their complaints it is NEVER treason.

You would think the people on the Right, whom claim to be pro-freedom, pro-constitution, would actually support the exercise of those freedoms.

But they call it treason?

I guess we should start calling them what they really are...anti-American.

Anti American is knowingly going in to start a riot, what about this are you not getting? These people admitted they were going out for that reason, but for some reason you can't get on board with that can you?

I must have missed where they said they were going to start a riot. Can you provide that quote?

I truly weep for you....

Are you that sensitive?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
this is from their website...

We call on all people of good conscience to join in disrupting the ceremonies. If Trump is to be inaugurated at all, let it happen behind closed doors, showing the true face of the security state Trump will preside over. It must be made clear to the whole world that the vast majority of people in the United States do not support his presidency or consent to his rule.

www.disruptj20.org...

no where on this page do I see a call for violence, you can disrupt without being violent. nor, do I hear anything on the video that calls for violence really... although, my hearing isn't as good as it used to be, I couldn't hear some of the video.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your are right, I agree, but when protesting becomes a call for assassinations, destruction and violence against an rightfully elected president I am sure that the constitution does not apply.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am sure that know exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think Progressives are going to show the world EXACTLY who they are on Inauguration day.
We already know they behave as domestic terrorists, but they'll show it again to a bigger audience.
Hopefully the police are ready to arrest anyone who breaks the law.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

You want to bet how peaceful is going to be, history tells another story.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well this protest hasn't even happened. So there has been no violence, and I'm CERTAINLY not going to take a right wing source's opinion on the state and beliefs of the left seriously. That # is just right wing echo chamber nonsense, which is clearly the direction this thread went in.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't see any treason neither, only a bunch of idiots conspiring against the new legally elected president.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am sure that know exactly what I am talking about.

I don't know what you're talking about, actually.

I see a bunch of butthurt liberals talking about protesting, which is their absolute right to do.

You're talking about "laws to deal with dissenters and anarchists." Had you said "laws to deal with rioters and looters" then yea, I'd know what you're talking about. So far as I'm aware, there's no law disallowing holding a dissenting political opinion, nor expressing that opinion by protest.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

You have the right to peacefully whine all you want..

In fact, I encourage you to protest...
It's hilarious and more entertaining than watching the Cowboys win the super bowl(remember im one of the low brow football fans Meryl Streep fears)

For real, I LOVE it...please protest...I can't get enough of yalls whining..
It makes every night of tv with my wife so much fun...

-Chris

Exactly! Let them whine all they want. Let them go on record saying they have a problem with the peaceful transition of power and that they want to disrupt it.

I honest to god can't believe why other members seem to want to shut that down. It's mind blowing to me that certain folks seem to want to silence "them" from saying things like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh I get it. You are letting a biased right wing source paint your perspective of all liberal protesters based on one video all so you can infringe on someone's right to protest.

wow, so not so there snowflake, slow your roll. Nice one trying to troll me in like that though. I'm saying that based on this evidence right here, these people, not everyone, or all of you precious libs, just these people depicted right here are not talking about protesting. They are the ones who are committing the treason. You, and everyone else can go protest your little hearts out, but if you, or anyone else is threatening to incite violence or a riot, you are not talking in terms of protest anymore. If you cannot see that, I just don't know what else to do for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
how do we even know that the idiots were paid by the conservatives to stand in front of the cameras and say what they said anyways??

edit on 13-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

If you want to hold that childish opinion, do you. As long as you aren't trying to strip 1st Amendment rights from people who hold different political opinions then yourself of their rights.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Lol. "Evidence".

PS: I hope you know you aren't posting in the Mud Pit right now.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

And yet the tea parties were endlessly demonized and called racist.
edit on 13-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

And yet the tea parties were endlessly demonized and called racist.

Not sure what this has to do with my point that protesting is a protected right under the 1st Amendment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join