It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand down Orders in place for an assassin plot?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have a memory of Texas NG being ordered to stand down during the JFK visit.

anyone else remember that?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That was telling them what to expect!

Sure. And the general (who is eligible for retirement) is choosing to retire effective 12:01 on Jan 20, as soon as Trump is POTUS.

Retirement seems preferable to standing there afterwards arguing with the POTUS whether his order beforehand was lawful or not.

Meanwhile, without any word as to who signed what, or even if anything was signed we all get to argue in a vacuum. Cool. Mission accomplished.

Business Insider attempted to contact the National Guard Bureau for comment, but only reached a recording on the press number that directed journalists to call another number, which had another recording directing callers back to the previous number.
source

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The bikers can go to jail too you know?

We have a new Sheriff in town and his name is Donald Trump!

I don't care who violates the law! But defending one self from those who are advocating violence as your team seems to support because ya'll didn't get a trophy?

Sorry, you and your political party are advocating a violent overthrow of a peaceful transition of government just because you didn't get your way!

Stupid people get stupid prizes!

edit on 13-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I have a memory of Texas NG being ordered to stand down during the JFK visit.

anyone else remember that?

Didn't Obama appoint the current commander in 08?
If yes then this seems normal.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
People saying words does not make them an assassin it just makes them idiots with a warped opinion.

Somebody once said, "It's all fun and games 'til someone gets poked in the eye with a sharp stick."

Remember how Trump went after that CNN guy? Well, he wasn't 'in power' yet.

A revolt or an incitement to revolt against established authority, usually in the form oftreasonordefamationagainst government. Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the first amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare.

Subversion refers to an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, and hierarchy. Subversion (Latin subvertere: overthrow) refers to a process by which the values and principles of a system in place are contradicted or reversed.

Every new leader displays his power in some way, shape, form or fashion early on in their tenure. I don't think you'll find me out there testing Trump. I wouldn't say he's at all predictable ... in the details of things. And, up to now he's continued holding his cards close to his chest. Imagine him throwing a net over a crowd of disruptive opponents. What comes next?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The kids mother said he's not quite right in the head.
He never got near the gun he was subdued immediately. No need for anyone to die.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

That was telling them what to expect!

Sure. And the general (who is eligible for retirement) is choosing to retire effective 12:01 on Jan 20, as soon as Trump is POTUS.

Retirement seems preferable to standing there afterwards arguing with the POTUS whether his order beforehand was lawful or not.

Meanwhile, without any word as to who signed what, or even if anything was signed we all get to argue in a vacuum. Cool. Mission accomplished.

Business Insider attempted to contact the National Guard Bureau for comment, but only reached a recording on the press number that directed journalists to call another number, which had another recording directing callers back to the previous number.
source

So was he removed from duty or is this whole thread based upon "FAKE NEWS"?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He never got near the gun he was subdued immediately. No need for anyone to die.

That's what mothers do, he did get close to the gun and he was lucky it ended the way it did.

Like said above play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

My team? Yeah we're diabolical. Muwaahahaha.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
seen this movie before

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
of all the titles...I wish ATS would at least verify if the title is correct.....they are becoming more misleading that the actual article they refer to.....

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And this is all taking place in your imagination you do know that I hope. Because it's not happening in reality.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The whole story seems to be around a 'memo', received by Washington Post. Everything else is spin. Nothing confirmed.

It's all spin until the General himself makes a statement as to who ordered what, (the WHO being the glaring omission in the story).

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It depends on who you classify as the establishment. I see it a little like two versions of the same self.

The Clinton/Bush regime is all controlled through campain/foundation money. You track the sources of that money and that is the establishment IMO. That establishment in the end is corporate america.

Trump is corporate america. If there were a poster child for corporate america. IMO all this will do is remove the silly layers that have been in place, and make the crazy stuff that businesses get away with in legislation for profits to be much more visible.

Of course with Trump you get the entertainment factor of never knowing what stupid bit is going to come out of his mouth next. We just turned government into reality TV. Only problem is instead of getting 'fired' or voted off the island, the consequences for not playing the game right are a little more severe.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You had a perfectly good president who was once side kick to a monkey you know I think the problem with you rabid Trump haters is deep down you know how much and how quickly he'll show up his predecessor.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Exactly, he made a grab and was taken down. Sure he's a nut job, but he planned on shooting Trump. Unless you think there is a conspiracy here?
edit on 13/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

The whole story seems to be around a 'memo', received by Washington Post. Everything else is spin. Nothing confirmed.

It's all spin until the General himself makes a statement as to who ordered what, (the WHO being the glaring omission in the story).

So then it's FAKE NEWS and we are doing nothing more than arguing over it?

I'm out!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: skynet2015

I think they'll kill trump via plane crash

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Would it happen before or after the Oath and would the difference be between Hillary or Mike Pence becoming president?

Also, does Pence take the Oath before or after Trump? What if Trump takes the Oath, Pence hasn't, and someone assassinates Trump...would that make Joe Biden the successor?

Crap, more wild questions...I believe the outgoing president actually names a designated survivor specifically for the inauguration. Bush Jr. named Robert Gates who was Defense Secretary, at the time, IIRC.

So what if it's someone else besides any of the above named?

edit on 13-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skynet2015

Sure hope so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join