It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the solution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
youtube link

So I've had "schizophrenia" now for 7 years.
I've always thought it is a chip, which I did find two suspicious objects in me I'll show an x-ray below.

But I also have a fungal infection called tinnea versacolor. Since before the "schizophrenia" started.

Well I read an article by a university and I'll try to find it later that links schizophrenia to fungus near the throat.

The guy in the video insists that clearing the fungus and other crap off your skin and within you will stop the symptoms of targeting.

If this is true that means the mind controllers are using fungus to access the brain.

He suggests Epsom salt baths daily, use borax for laundry with dryer. Taking potassium iodide, magnesium, oil of oregano/garlic.

I plan on trying the above to see if I feel better. I'm sick of psych meds frankly. I'll do this too and see if it works and report back here in a few months.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My shoulder blade left side.

fungal solution
edit on 13-1-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You think there are people controlling your mind and they are using an invisible fungus to do it?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Use ultra violet light to kill fungus and use hydrogen peroxcide probably spelled that wrong. Get the highest percentage of HP. Get rid of shoes, socks and any clothing or bedding covers you used. Buy new clothing what ever part touches the fungus wash by it's self. Use bleach to clean bedding covers and anything that touches it. Do not scratch ever! Wash bathtub after every use with bleach. Its a slow process but hydrogen peroxide kills fugus pretty quick. Be careful and dont expose yourself to too much ultra violet light.

Have you ever heard of a faraday cage? They sell packaging of some electronics in faraday bags which block electrical signals. I know i shouldn't be telling you this because its only helping feed the fanatasy that there is a chip in you but how about this. Simply buy some packaging and place it very lightly over your shoulder where you think the chip is. If you still hear voices its you if it stops consult a doctor or just consult a doctor regardless of effect.

edit on 13-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Use ultra violet light to kill fungus and use hydrogen peroxcide probably spelled that wrong. Get the highest percentage of HP. Get rid of shoes, socks and any clothing or bedding covers you used. Buy new clothing what ever part touches the fungus wash by it's self. Use bleach to clean bedding covers and anything that touches it. Do not scratch ever! Wash bathtub after every use with bleach. Its a slow process but hydrogen peroxide kills fugus pretty quick. Be careful and dont expose yourself to too much ultra violet light.

Why?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Using UV in the quantities needed to sterilise is a recipe for cancer. Hydrogen peroxide is a recipe for internal tissue damage. Please do not take this advice.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

The drugs for treating tinea versicolor are not good for you.

I have found that high strength Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) works.

Put that liquid on wet skin when you are out of the shower every day and night. Rub it in (it does form into a lather) and let it air dry.

That worked for me although it may take a month or so to clear up completely. As you already know, it is a life long battle so I always keep some around and that does the trick.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Get the highest percentage of HP.

No no no. Just no. If you've ever had the high concentration of that (h2o2) on your skin, you know it will burn you.

The stuff you get at a pharmacy for medical use is only 3%.
edit on 13-1-2017 by snowspirit because: Added

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hypervalentiodine

Using UV in the quantities needed to sterilise is a recipe for cancer. Hydrogen peroxide is a recipe for internal tissue damage. Please do not take this advice.

Lol really go take a hard look at anti fungal cream!

You get uv everyday from the sun and only apply hydrogen peroxicide for less then 10 minutes. How do i know this works because i had a bad case of foot fungus for like 6 years nothing i did would get rid of it. Buy any cream and went to a doctor nothing helped they sell you things to treat the symptions not the cure its bs medical non sesne we know there is no money in a cure. Thats why they sell creams which soothe and sprays that do the same thing. Fungus grows in wet dark places fact. Take away the wetness and the darkness and it dies. Dont believe me place a small amount of hp on a cotton ball and dab the area if it starts to bubble like on a cut its working.

everything in moderation pay attention to the effects.

Work at it slowly

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Get the highest percentage of HP.

No no no. Just no. If you've ever had the high concentration of that (h2o2) on your skin, you know it will burn you.

The stuff you get at a pharmacy for medical use is only 3%.

Lol im not saying buy it from a chemical company, 3 percent is water its bs 5 percent or 7 percent works.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Lol. Thank gawd.
It can be found full strength in some gardening shops. We don't want anyone thinking it's safe.
It's nasty if you step in a spill with socks or bare feet 😳

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You get uv everyday from the sun and only apply hydrogen peroxicide for less then 10 minutes. How do i know this works because i had a bad case of foot fungus for like 6 years nothing i did would get rid of it. Buy any cream and went to a doctor nothing helped they sell you things to treat the symptions not the cure its bs medical non sesne we know there is no money in a cure. Thats why they sell creams which soothe and sprays that do the same thing. Fungus grows in wet dark places fact. Take away the wetness and the darkness and it dies. Dont believe me place a small amount of hp on a cotton ball and dab the area if it starts to bubble like on a cut its working.

Work at it slowly

Great, but the amount you get from the sun isn't enough to sterilise and last time I checked, skin cancer from exposure to too much sun was definitely a thing. I use UV sterilisation in one of the labs I work in. Trust me when I say that it's not nice stuff. If it's killing living organisms on your skin, imagine what it does to your skin.

You should not be using peroxide on a cut, either. Topical application of 5% or 7% to an area with no cuts is probably not going to hurt, however.

The anti fungal cream probably didn't work because the fungus you had did not respond to the particular drugs. It's not uncommon. There are just not that many classes of drugs out there for effectively and reliably treating fungal infections, and resistance is certainly not unheard of.
edit on 13-1-2017 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Work at it slowly

Great, but the amount you get from the sun isn't enough to sterilise and last time I checked, skin cancer from exposure to too much sun was definitely a thing. I use UV sterilisation in one of the labs I work in. Trust me when I say that it's not nice stuff. If it's killing living organisms on your skin, imagine what it does to your skin.

You should not be using peroxide on a cut, either. Topical application of 5% or 7% to an area with no cuts is probably not going to hurt, however.

The anti fungal cream probably didn't work because the fungus you had did not respond to the particular drugs. It's not uncommon. There are just not that many classes of drugs out there for effectively and reliably treating fungal infections, and resistance is certainly not unheard of.

Yes because they have cured so many everyday medical problems lately lol. Nothing will cure foot fugus is what they want you to think. They will give pills cream and over the counter meds which dont work. Have you ever had a fungus problem? the need to scratch to the point of bleeding and your mind just cant take it anymore causing you to spread that crap. Its horrible and it smells it makes you self conscience. what i did worked because i stopped listening to people like you and started to test things out my self. The hp cleared up nail fungus real fast then slowly worked on the outer skin you could see the patch grow smaller something that never happed ever with doctors and pills. I went though a lot of money to keep in fresh socks and bleach to clean tub.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I have not had a fungal infection, but my research focus is on the development (design, synthesis, and application) of novel anti fungals. I can believe that peroxide might work, depending on the exact location of the infection. I never said otherwise. I did however state that using UV sterilisation is a terrible idea, and that ingesting peroxide is bad. I stand by those two statements. I do also think that soaking the infection in peroxide is a generally bad idea.

The fact that the antifungal creams you used didn't work for you doesn't mean they don't work. They just didn't work in your specific case (or you weren't using it properly).

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Check this link Keto and schizophrenia - my story, there is lots of comments from people that had great success at reducing symptoms with a keto diet.

This link Schizophrenia, gluten... suggest it is a good idea to avoid grains food (gluten).

I doubt there is a link with your fungus infection except maybe an immune system disfunction.

Also ignore all these "theories" about mind control! The voice(s) are strictly a construct from your mind and come from nowhere else. And at all cost avoid alcohol and drugs like cannabis.

top topics

join