It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 'Cats' with bodies of rats found dead in S.African kitchen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are seven breeds of small wild cat (known) in Africa and of those, apparently four can be found in South Africa. None of them look particularly like these. They're all light-colored and two have spots. Of course they're wet and we don't know what substance they're wet with.

The ears are quite large but what's really interesting to me is how long the tails appear to be. My first thought is domestic breed. Could be a Devon Rex or a Cornish Rex? They're both very slender with large ears and their colorations vary from light to dark as with this black Cornish Rex:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They´re probable a mix of all kind since the roam and reproduce freely. I´ve attatched a Gopro to my sidewindow last time I went to egypt (africa at least) and filmed almost the whole 6 hour drive, except for some places I knew it´s just sand... What I want to get to is that after showing the parts where housings were, there were plenty of such cat´s to spot in various places.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They are wet, emaciated cats of a species with big ears.

The people that did this are savages.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
different culture, give a # about how to treat animals, most people at least. On the other hand, are we really better with our industrialized meat industry? We don´t know much about why they are dead, sometimes there is overpopulation (caused by humans) and so they deal with it.

Still, they look like they were drowned, sick bastards.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Serval kittens?

Breaks my heart regardles

Never a need to be so cruel
edit on 1/14/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: morrisendless

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't see anything strange in that picture. There are many different breeds.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It will not surprise me if certain nations are conducting weird ethical forbidden experiments with animals and maybe even with humans in countries where it is easy to get "permission" ,hide and chances getting caught slim. Unfortunately sometimes virusses and other "creations" do escape.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yeah the cats...weird but I wanted to talk about your link...

How can you lead me to a site that has clickbait titles in the middle of the article like:

"Mum snaps Bigfoot figure in Irish forest but others say it could be ghost of passenger killed in plane crash"

And

"Woman who gives her "emotional support" turkey manicures, dresses it in nappy and takes it on planes"

How can you not click that stuff...??

Got some reading to do....thanks.

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thats just the South African Cat Rat. No big deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join