It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend wants to leave me

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

It's not the fungus lol.

The mixed messages from her are: early on in the relationship, she said flat out that if doesn't work out, we can't be friends. Yet now here she still wants to be best of friends. Just yesterday after silence from me for a while; every message I sent was instantly responded to or at least the first moment she can respond. That's something she didn't even do when I first started talking to her on a chatting site.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Your girlfriend will know in herself whether there is a chance of resurrecting this with you. If she isn't making those kinds of noises, then it's pretty safe to suggest your relationship may be over, which sucks.

There is no trying to convince someone who has already made their mind up, and sometimes trying to persuade them otherwise makes them contemptuous of you. Case in point, a few years ago, I broke up with a guy who I was really UNdeveloping feelings for quickly, and when I told him I wasn't happy, he went out of his way to try and change my mind and it made me angrier with him.

The cleanest way for this to go ahead is to accept that there are things you can't change, and people's minds are often the hardest. Cut your losses, and put your time into healing and feeling better and then finding someone else. Every relationship feels like its the end of the world when it finishes before you're ready, but I can also guarantee your next relationship will feel better than anything you've been in before, because it's always like that.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join