It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ to investigate FBI over Hillary Stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

NO THE QUESTION WIIL BE why did Comey publicly shame her with his own opinion instead of just saying there is no crime here.
See because of what he said some people ( you perhaps) will always think she got away with something and not the truth that she never committed ANY crime EVER.
And that my good friend is the mistake he made.

Then that announcement right before the election Jesus Christ.
Yeah he needs investigating.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Trump is the focus of a separate investigation of his own.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sure it it.

I think you have something wrong with your ears. Better see someone about that.

See he never had the right to state his opinion of her actions and was way out of policy of the FBI.
Careless isn't a crime and his estimation of her actions were not part of his duties so I guess we will see.
Seems Comey had an agenda.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No deary. Do you think this just gets dropped when trump takes office?
No it doesn't nor does the investigation of trump.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He didn't win.
He and his Russian cronies stole it.
He actually lost the popular vote and only got his win by 145k votes in three states.
And to many (me me me) he is a fraud and doesn't belong in the whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He didn't win.

WOW
That is a far cry from what was going on 60 days ago.....making history and landslide and all.
The epitome of sore losers?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Pardon me... but Comey himself said....

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

So other people, doing the exact same thing(s) can expect to be prosecuted.

There is quite literally a set of laws for Hillary and another for the rest of us.

Comey's Statement

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I think this is also on account of the Guardian reporting that FBI sought fisa court warrant to surveil trump campaign officials.

That raises a lot of questions about what James was up to during those investigations.

~Tenth

What the press hasn't asked yet...

James Comey was given the Dossier on Trump in August (6 months ago) according to multiple reports..
And purports to have been investigating to verify the intelligence it contained. Verifying the sources etc. in September and October...

THIS IS STRANGE...

James Clapper yesterday..

We also discussed the private security company document, which was widely circulated in recent months among the media, members of Congress and Congressional staff even before the IC became aware of it.

So the FBI was investigating the veracity of the document for months...WITHOUT MAKING NSA, CIA et al aware?

AND also this...

A senior U.S. official said that it was FBI Director James Comey himself who pulled Trump aside after the briefing and spoke with him one-on-one about the so-called "dossier," 35 pages of memos prepared by a former British spy for an anti-Trump client prior to last year's election.

So Clapper had a one-on-one with Trump to discuss the Dossier???

Combined with the timing of the letter to congress about Clinton right before the election?

It almost smells like Clapper himself might be compromised.

He owns the investigation into the Dossier...Makes sure it doesn't go anywhere...Doesn't share with CIA, NSA..

He requested the names of the sources in the document from the author (Steele) and got them in September.

And THEN...Murky Russian Diplomats start showing up dead....Were these guys listed as sources?

Jan. 9th
Mystery as top Russian diplomat Andrey Malanin found dead in his Athens home
www.thesun.co.uk...
Andrey Malanin, 54, was found by embassy staff on the floor of his bedroom this evening

Dec. 20th
Mystery over whether Russian diplomat Petr Polishkov really was killed hours after ambassador’s murder
...‘His body was found in the apartment with a gunshot wound to the head,’
metro.co.uk...

Yesterday:
Christopher Steele, Ex-Spy Who Compiled Trump Dossier, Goes to Ground
www.nytimes.com...

I think the Inspector general looking into Comeys handling of the Clinton emails is pretense for a closer look at Comey.

He might be compromised.

Robert Hansen was the last mole discovered in the FBI and he got away spying for Russia for 22 years.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

He didn't win.

WOW
That is a far cry from what was going on 60 days ago.....making history and landslide and all.

landslide?....it ranked near the bottom for an electoral win. but that takes research, and trump voters don't do research on trump

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: shooterbrody

He didn't win.

WOW

landslide?....it ranked near the bottom for an electoral win. but that takes research, and trump voters don't do research on trump

It was the 3rd worst popular vote performance by an elected President in History.

You have to go back well over a 100 years to find a worse performance...

I think it is 56 Presidential elections...Trump ranks 54th in the losingest President ever to be elected.

The other two were horse-trading deals with the electoral college that were controversial back in the 1800's.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He didn't win.
He actually lost the popular vote and only got his win by 145k votes in three states.

A truly historical event indeed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Somebody must have made Comey mad.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
We have inspector generals again? They have mostly had an 8 year vacation under Obama. It sure was nice of Obama to recuse practically ALL of the inspector generals from their duties while he has been in office. How thoughtful.

Oh, that's right, there are supposed to be those guys running around doing what exactly? Oh yeah, oversight of government activities!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

But there was a crime, in fact there were many.

U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information
U.S. Code § 1031 — Major fraud against the United States
U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense
U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material
U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Not including breaking he FOIA and federal record retention act

edit on 13-1-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You are the definition of brainwashed. Keep watching CNN

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

DOJ to investigate FBI over Hillary Stuff

And when they do shake this hornets nest other questions will surely follow; like Lynch and Clinton on the tarmac, to name one example.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

NO THE QUESTION WIIL BE why did Comey publicly shame her with his own opinion instead of just saying there is no crime here.
See because of what he said some people ( you perhaps) will always think she got away with something and not the truth that she never committed ANY crime EVER.
And that my good friend is the mistake he made.

Then that announcement right before the election Jesus Christ.
Yeah he needs investigating.

First, he was your guy. Then he wasn't your guy. Now he needs investigating? Jesus. You people and delusional behavior. Good day to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

He didn't win.

I repeat. Delusional. He won. Republicans control all facets of government now. Your heroes are dead. Your dreams are over. This is the New America. Welcome. Have a seat, grab a box of popcorn, put on your 3D glasses and enjoy the show. I promise you, you'll live through these next 8 years and will be there to whine and complain about the next batch of republicans during the primaries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join