It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding a woman Who i have seen in dreams for 7 years.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

maybe she is someone you will be meeting in the future..
edit on 12-1-2017 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i thought stuff like that was banned here

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It is, or might be. I think immature discourse is in fact a warnable offense. If the topic is of a serious nature.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

You might be right. I look forward to it. Makes my heart and mind feel funny thinking about her. Despite her nature I feel like I NEED to meet her. Or maybe because of her nature. I always liked the 'dark chick' The very taciturn, mostly quiet mysterious type of woman. I will be truly frank. You can think me a 'hopeless virgin loser' or whatever if you like. But I would prefer being with a woman who genuinely understands me compared to the culture of worship human women tend to exhibit. Like I said, I sought her during a time when everything disguisted me. A more intense version of 'teenage angst' Whoever this women is, whatever her name is...she is the antithesis to what human women expect.

But yeah...I know everything about her except one little thing....her name. If anyone in this thread somehow knows her name. I will be beyond grateful.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Also. An addendum. Any information regarding this woman will greatly help me. However there is one piece of information i seek above all else. Her name. I can't just keep calling her 'that lady' it's disrespectful. And it be nice to know this person i have been seeking for the past...year so fervently. Though i admit the ferventness has increased in the past week. Also, pardon my rambling.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So, you have dreams that are vaguely similar. We all do. What exactly is weird about this?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Highroad214

Please do not derail the topic. This is not constructive criticism. It is only thinly veiled insults. It's people like you that make others scared to say ANYTHING because they are afraid the vultures might come out. If it's so 'normal' then why reply? I'm looking for answers. Not people wanting to act smart by making jaded one liners. Who's to say where the more 'odd' dreams come from. Our brains, other realms, who's to say? Being a member of this site means you're willing to question reality in some capacity.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I do not do much in the area of dreams but I was just reading this thread and I had to wonder if the black eyes are more significant of you not knowing her yet. Sort of like the window to her soul is blocked for now... but, perhaps you will know it's her when you meet her in the future. Do you feel that there is an alien or otherworldly mystique about her or do you feel the non-human feel might just be your not knowing all of the details about her yet?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I feel like the other worldly air has yet to be mimicked in any other dream I have had. Unless it's about her. But it does feel more 'alien' then human. I have had dreams about other women I do not know 'in real life' and they didn't have black eyes[but were similarly non human. However they were more obviously so] But that is a tangent and I want to stay on topic. But regardless who this woman is. I feel you might be right about meeting her eventually. As she has exhibited a rather high interest in me. As of late i did have ONE dream of this female.[maybe]

Yet again in a school setting. I was sitting on some form of large outside bench and some people kept harassing me. After a bit of that i swung the man over my shoulder and started punching him in the face.[which in the past never happened for my 'bully' dreams] After a bit of that i started floating in the air and rambling about the 'eldritch' and how 'This realm doesn't matter' and the air around the dream began to distort. And at the last few seconds my vision zoomed in on one of the 'teachers' as her eyes started to distort to pure black and started grinning weirdly. Remember her face oddly well however i cannot put it into words because that one i only saw once.[also because she was a random nobody. As i didn't know/remember said teacher]

Truthfully i'm not 100% it IS her this time [because she usually appears as herself. Doesn't possess bodies] but it follows her patterns of appearing in some way in school dreams.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Brokenmirrorpng because: some extra stuff

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this will help but I was wondering if this woman is related somehow to the grey aliens? They have full dark black eyes. They also seek people out for certain reasons. Is this the alien she reminds you of, or do you think that she is linked to some other race of beings. Have there been any references in your dreams of things that are of an alien nature, like objects, space craft, alien rooms etc? Experiments with you involved?

When she comes to you does she talk to you in your mind words rather than speaking them? Can you read others thoughts in your dreams.

I have read stories online that relate to these encounters with the greys, might be a possibility. Besides telepathy, they also come to people to show them things like telekinesis and other mind manipulation things.

These beings are said to also come from astral realms through the 4D environment, through the dream state. They can link to your body and mind through out of body experiences.

You might also find it interesting to read about the black eyed children online.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

Funny story about that. I have actually linked this woman to a series of dreams where i had dived deep into an unknown realm of space time where the air distorted in this unknown manner and there were unknown 'monsterous' creatures casually walking by me everywhere. The floor was some manner of flesh, so was the 'monsters' and this dream repeated for years in some form. For a LONG time even my own other cosmic friends. You can call them guardians had NO idea where I went. I went fully off their radar when i went to this realm. However they had stated outright 'While this woman is an unknown to us. She is of no threat to you' and she sometimes speaks in short sentences. However one time i may have tapped into her emotions or it may have been a form of telepathy. But i could feel her...i guess longing? For me. Could be endearment. But i felt not the smallest shred of ill will from her.

This is why i'm so insistant on finding her. Even if the woman herself said when asked 'Humans confuse me. It is very rare for me to hold interest in them. Their ways alien and their mannerisms moreso. You're an exception. You're also the first human I met' if i'm to translate what my guardians have told me. She is however now on positive terms with my guardians. Could even consider them friends. I however will not outright mention most of my guardians in such a public form as this. Out of respect.

However I do not feel she is related to 'standard' aliens. Like greys. Extra-dimensional chaos/desire/fear spawn is a closer summation to what she is. Us humans call them 'eldritch' or at least thats one of their many coined titles. Thus all the weird flesh. Black eyes are one of the most common defining factors of such beings. However it is not the only thing they appear as.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Her appearences are random. Truthfully. I have no idea what I asked her to help me with. Maybe it was a token of trust that i could ask her to help me? And while I did stutter alot in the dream I was able to talk. In my most consciously aware dream anyway. As for the other, I havent seen them in a while. She comes and goes as she wills.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yes some of these beings work a lot with overcoming fears and emotional states. She might be helping you to strengthen up inside. Giving you confidence also. It is a nice thing. If she is alien, looking for her in human might not be the way to go. Seeing as she has little understanding of the human way of being. Maybe before you go to sleep you can ask to see her and that is the way to go? In your dreams or out of body state. You can then learn to correspond with her that way. Just an idea! Good luck in your quest.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

I appreciate your help. Maybe I will take your advice. Gonna try that. I might find her name that way.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Brokenmirrorpng because: some extra stuff

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Try the techniques for lucid dreaming so you can get some control in your dream world, then ask her whats going on.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Curiously I do get some form of lucidity when foreign beings enter my mind. As i always mention i'm dreaming in my 'odder' dreams. I don't even have to physically see anything for me to suddenly go lucid. However as I type this i'm looking into ways to make these dreams more common and hopefully within the next week or two if i bump into her and gotten better at these teniques i can ask her something. However prior to starting this topic I have found out other ways she has appeared even if not as her herself.

If interested read below. In the dreams she often appears in a place of subconscious significance. This can be of negative or positive significance. If spotted in her 'real' form a feeling of genuine alien nature will form regardless how 'normal' she looks. If not in her 'normal' form [black eyes, alien nature, ect] she may appear as a human woman in some way. She might be tall might not be. However this piece is key in differentiating her from other garbage in the dream. A person in the dream may suddenly form black eyes or start grinning madly [only sometimes]. But when confronted by a woman in whatever way you ALWAYS look away for whatever reason. Then when your vision returns to the female her body is often distorted in some painful looking manner. But the woman won't notice it.

As for why I think she does the body distortions...this is mostly my own musings but I feel it's a reference to how she herself feels alienated by speaking with most humans. How their ways confuse her. How they seem simple on the surface but at a second glance are needlessly complicated. Thus the whole 'looking again' thing. As for myself. She always seems happy in my presence. That's the feeling i get, no matter how she appears.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP. This is a great thread.

I don't expect you to answer this in a public forum:

Have you had a significant life experience where a woman showed you an extreme lack of compassion?

If so - that would explain it for me.

As for metaphysical explanations; it's not like other BEB stories I've read, because your experiences only happen in dreams! And consistently! I think it's great that you're not scared of it, and it sounds like you live a lifestyle that allows you confidence and security. You're handling it like a champ and I wouldn't give it any more energy than you already have. Found this storyand thought of your thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFatefulDay

I actually have relatively few females in my life that ever showed me any major lack of compassion. Though i do feel most human women are manipulative harlots that expect you to change your entire life to suit their desires. Love is love, not worship. But that is personal musings. However it does explain why I met her. Like i said earlier in this thread. I sought her out when I formally said 'I will never date a person' And that was around 2009 when these dreams started up. However contrary to the normal 'black eyed people' I felt no fear around this one. But i feel the reason for that is one of them told me my soul wasn't normal. One of my guardians actually.

She might be one of the 'black eyed people' but in place of fear all i felt was a gnawing sense of the unknown. Though in one dream her eyes had red pits. But the rest they were black.

Edit:After reading the link you sent me. I get why you asked what you asked. And to the best of my knowledge, i cannot say I have.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Brokenmirrorpng because: added stuff

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There are humans with black eyes. For example this lovely lady

Are those the kind of black eyes you are talking about or is it like the whole eyeball is black?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelmarie

Whole eyeball. However I found an answer to my satisfaction. I don't think I need any further answers in this thread. Thank you however to all that gave good input in this matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join