It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Jazeera Investigations - The Lobby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Last week I started This Thread about an Israeli "diplomat" named Shai Masot who had been caught on camera plotting to 'take down' UK MPs , the video was taken from a series of 4 Al Jazeera Investigations to be screened in coming weeks.

The first of those investigations has now been released , it's 25 minutes long and seems to answer a question I asked in that thread as to the source of the claims of anti-Semitism against Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party.

In the first of a four-part series, Al Jazeera goes undercover inside the Israel Lobby in Britain. We expose a campaign to infiltrate and influence youth groups, including the National Union of Students, whose president faces a smear campaign coordinated by her own deputy and supported by the Israel Embassy.

I knew it was happening in the US but it seems the Zionist infiltration is happening here in the UK too.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh yes the Zionist tentacles are long and expandable.

This is really just the tip of the iceberg.

Of course, Al Jazeera isn't Zio-controlled media...

So I assume the next step in the Zio-playbook that had to be rewritten, after the expose of the horrific baby stealing, is to label this fake news.

Either that or call you an anti-Semite just for being a goyim.
😂😂😂

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
j3Wi$h Haxx0rs

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And how many British politicians are on the Israeli payroll I wonder?

Paid with the same cash that Israel scrounged from the U.S.

edit on -216002017-01-11T14:18:50-06:000000005031201750012017Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:18:50 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Reading this piece about the same issue brings up those all so inconvenient facts about our own politicians

One cannot really blame Israel for doing this. Most states promote their interests as best they can. But one can and should expose and shame the British politicians who are collaborating with Israel in further harming Britain’s representative democracy. It is not as though these people cannot be easily identified. They even advertise what they are up to. They are members of the Conservative and Labour Friends of Israel. They dominate both parliamentary parties, but especially the Conservatives.

According to the CFI’s figures, fully 80 per cent of Tory MPs belong to the party’s Friends of Israel group. Once, no one would have hesitated to call British politicians acting in the interests of a foreign power, and very possibly taking financial benefits for doing so, “traitors”. And yet, as Al Jazeera’s secretly filmed footage shows, Israeli spies like Shai Masot can readily meet and conspire with a Tory minister’s much-trusted aide to discuss how best to “take down” the deputy foreign minister, Alan Duncan, over his criticisms of Israel’s illegal settlements in the occupied territories. Maria Strizzolo, education minister Robert Halfon’s assistant, suggests engineering a “little scandal” to damage Duncan. Masot and Israel’s intelligence services cannot infuence British foreign policy through the opposition Labour party, but that doesn’t prevent them from also taking a keen interest in Labour MPs. Masot is filmed talking to Labour Friends of Israel’s chair, Joan Ryan, about “lots of money” – more than £1 million – he has received from the Israeli government to send yet another batch of Labour MPs on an all-expenses-paid trip to Israel, where they will be wined and dined, and primed by top officials to adopt even more extreme pro-Israel positions. LFI is known for sending the largest proportion of MPs to Israel on these kinds of trips.

Does that have an effect on British domestic politics. You bet it does! Israel isn’t a charity.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Oh yes the Zionist tentacles are long and expandable.

This is really just the tip of the ICEBERG

Of course, Al Jazeera isn't Zio-controlled media...

So I assume the next step in the Zio-playbook that had to be rewritten, after the expose of the horrific baby stealing, is to label this fake news.

Either that or call you an anti-Semite just for being a goyim.
😂😂😂

Iceberg, Goldberg, whats the difference?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Whirlwind will be reaped. Midnight, 20 January 2017.

Bin Laden style x72 x7.62 x satanic martyrs. Be not seein us rainin' "Iron Hate" real soon.

"Vengeance is mine!" Says the Lord!

new topics

top topics

join