It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cars a right off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Not sure what happen but edited out the message from ats about making thread so read on folks.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Made mistake somehow

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Crashed my car today. Big Bummer. On the motorway and tried to change lanes and didn't realism the cars in front of me suddenly stopped SO I cash into a car that crashed into another car that crashed into another car that just bumped into the car in front of that. Thank the dogs that no one was injured but my car is a gonna.

Lucky I had third party insurance so everyone else repair jobs a covered but not mine. I think two of the other cars are not fixable either.
So lucky with bad luck.

So no car for a bit with two kids one of which does not like walking to far , but we are all ok.

Nice policeman gave us a ride home.

Anyway rant over so no links or photos.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about the accident but if no one was hurt....its a good accident. Cars can and will be replaced and maybe your little guy will learn to like walking.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thanks for your condolences. Yes everyone was very lucky. It's the first accident I have been involved in as a driver, I've never even had a speeding ticket, and only one parking ticket. I'm am such a nana driver people get annoyed cos I only drive the speed limit or under.
Happy days to all.a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Glad there's no injuries.

Buy this book and read it three times. Believe me it's worth it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thanks for that advice
I wonder if they have version for kiwi roads, ours are a bit different to American roads.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

Crashed my car today. Big Bummer. On the motorway and tried to change lanes and didn't realism the cars in front of me suddenly stopped SO I cash into a car that crashed into another car that crashed into another car that just bumped into the car in front of that. Thank the dogs that no one was injured but my car is a gonna.

Lucky I had third party insurance so everyone else repair jobs a covered but not mine. I think two of the other cars are not fixable either.
So lucky with bad luck.

So no car for a bit with two kids one of which does not like walking to far , but we are all ok.

Nice policeman gave us a ride home.

Anyway rant over so no links or photos.

So happy that none of your party was injured (good stroke of fortune)
What a nice policeman, your obviously smoking hot (good fortune)
Causing a six car pile up? What a great experience to tell the grandkids (good fortune)
Realising that any insurance is a joke, for others to make money off the back of the poor. (good fortune)
Walking is good for the body and soul so try and embrace it. (good fortune)
Cheering many readers of this post up.. Priceless

Sometimes what seem like the worst experience often bare fruit to the contrary. I have a feeling your next car you will love more than the old one and in time everything will make sense.

I Don't envy the school walk on the cold mornings but try and treat it as an adventure for the one who does not like walking.

Material items can be replaced you cant be so all in all id say you have had a good day so far.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's British. I thought you were here because you used the word motorway.

The concepts will help. It's not so relevant which roads you're on. They call it the system of car control because that's what it is. Wherever you are the system will help you avoid these unpleasant incidents.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
An accident sucks, but be thankful it was something everyone walked away from.

I worry a lot about accidents since I drive rush every morning and lot of it.

Cars can be replaced, but people can't. I am sure that most everyone else in the wreck is at least thankful they are walking away too.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
decades ago we had someone sideswipe, or maybe they rear ended our van, don't remember now really. but they hit us, and as a result we hit another and I do believe they might have hit a third. the decided that everyone but the last car hit was at fault since we failed to maintain control of our vehicles. so you might not be liable for all. they might decide that the ones ahead of you were too close to each other.

so sorry for your bad luck, but having collision insurance is great in times like this.

new topics

top topics

join