It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive US troop movement Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As I was reading from another site this video from a German poster came into my view.

Now I don't have credible info about what this is really about , but reading the comments from the German public that they've never seen this massive troop movement heading for Poland.

As what I could find is that it seems a big operation has started called operation Atlantic resolve.

Meaning this:

Atlantic Resolve is a demonstration of continued U.S. commitment to collective security through a series of actions designed to reassure NATO allies and partners of America's dedication to enduring peace and stability in the region in light of the Russian intervention in Ukraine.

Now I don't freak out about this because I merely thing it's a power play session ,but what do you think.

It seems that the Germans are really concerned seeing this troop movement in clear daylight and not even one MSN talks about it?
edit on 0b53America/ChicagoTue, 10 Jan 2017 18:33:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Jan 2017 18:33:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

operation Atlantic resolve.

The word "resolve" worries me. Are they trying to Push Putin even more?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They're going to start a war !!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I know they are moving - it is not just Germany.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That or they 'resolve' the atlantean problem with troops on both sides. Which means Putin sided with Cthuhu and Atlantis is about to rise from the water like phoenix from the ashes. We're all going to die if we're not dead already.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Talk peace while preparing for war.

The movement east of military hardware is preparatory. They intend to use it one day, and its not because the Russians 'annexed' little Crimea. Blaming the intended victims for what they are about to do to them.

The threat of war comes from the west towards the east. Which direction are those trains heading? The same direction they did during Operation Barbarosa.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The first Atlantic Resolve exercise took place in March of last year. It included a road march for some units as they returned to their barracks. It uses different units to show their ability to deploy.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
With all news and reports I take extra caution. However one only has to look at the msm continuing portrayal of Russia as a huge threat. Specifically using Putin's no nonsense and clever character and portraying him as a dictator hell bent on destroying the west.
Learning from history it is clear that the path to war with Russia has been set and the msm are conditioning the mass into believing it is a necessity for survival.

What can we do about it?
Talk and spread the truth. Hopefully enough people are awake to take to the streets and put and end to the corruption and control.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn, I don't hope so , they can still call me.fir duty here ... I don't even fit in my uniform anymore

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is an annual exercise. Last year they pulled more units from the US. This year, they pulling more from Germany, mixed with US based units.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Is there any evidence that this isn't simply some sort of training exercise? They do those quite often, moving whole units into "the field" for long exercises. These can be pretty massive.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That's exactly what it is.

www.armytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're going to start a war !!!!

So far none of their Election B.S. has stirred enough emotion or angst to keep Trump out office .... They only have 10 more days to start some Sh*t before inauguration... When the entire Bush family supported HRC that should have been proof positive there really is a true NWO plan and they will not stop IMO/

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I know that there are many NATO operations going in Europe ,so I know to take this not all to serious, but Germans getting nervous makes me a little nervous too lol

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It seems that some youtubers refer to a link called operating Atlantic resolve

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

They're nervous for the same reason people in the US freak out when they see military convoys moving around. It's unusual, so it makes them nervous. This is the time frame to move units for Atlantic Resolve, to set them up and start the first exercises.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Let's hope they resolve this peacefully then

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
when I was in Army, our combat engineers went to Grafenwöhr... not into Poland as is being reported

I really wonder if many of the US troops stationed in Germany will go away from their stations or kaserns/barracks for 30-60-90 days
and have another set of companies or battalions go out on extended Alerts as the earlier units return to base...

the USA does not want lead footed troops or military units locked up tight with all the Muslim mayhem happening there in Germany... the troop movements keep the terrorists off balance & the Russians off balance too

are these actions temporary troop movements or long term redeployments is the Question

I recall that last week some Guard units were sent over to Lithuania... so there were fewer troops to counter any potential BHO Coup to unseat the Trump transition into office

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Think of it as an actual built-up in response to 'Russian Aggressions' (TM) since 2014.

Operation Atlantic Resolve are ongoing efforts in response to Russia's actions in Ukraine, mainly the War in Donbass. It is funded under the European Reassurance Initiative. All U.S. efforts in support of NATO fall under the umbrella of Operation Atlantic Resolve. The U.S. took several immediate steps to demonstrate solidarity with NATO, such as augmenting the air, ground and naval presence in the region, and enhancing previously scheduled exercises. The U.S. is taking measures to enhance NATO military plans and defense capabilities and remains committed to maintaining a persistent presence in Eastern Europe.

en.wikipedia.org...

We're not completely retarded here, this is the crap we saw coming with the Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

If they were going to build up forces they wouldn't take two years, move forces in, then bring them home again. It completely defeats the purpose of a troop buildup if you bring them back home or move them back to barracks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join