It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Chiefs Presented Trump With Claims Russians Tried To Compromise Him

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

This could become a bloodbath... Trump just tweeted "FAKE NEWS".
One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed.
The game is afoot!

And the inner fascist pokes-out his little head for us all to see.

What you describe is tyranny.

Actually if you investigate and find evidence of criminality, sending people to jail is not tyranny.
Try again, and try harder.

What is criminal about fake news?

Nothing. What are you talking about? You are not making any sense man!

I'm talking about your post. Here it is:

This could become a bloodbath... Trump just tweeted "FAKE NEWS". One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

And then this:

Actually if you investigate and find evidence of criminality, sending people to jail is not tyranny.

So let's recap in order to be clear.

You think Trump is going to realize that he needs to investigate people that publish fake news, look for criminality and jail them, if he can. If he doesn't, more and more fake news will be pushed.

If fake news itself is not criminal, then you are saying he should use his power and position to go after people, whom have the freedom of speech and press, in order to find other charges that will stick.

Sounds like tyranny to me.

I didn't say Trump should go after people for fake news. You seem to have made that up.
I said he should investigate his enemies and if he finds something, he can have them arrested and potentially jailed.
Simple.

Your post spoke for itself:

he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

Sounds to me like you're saying Trump should go after people for fake news.

No matter. You're still saying Trump should use his position and power to go after his enemies.

Yes Trump should use his position to go after his enemies, just as Obama has done.
If there is anything that can be used to legitimately jail his enemies he should use it, just as Obama has done.
Sometimes fighting fire with fire is necessary.

Since you believe Obama has one the same thing, that makes it ok?

I give you credit. After Trump won the election, you've become very vocal about your fascist, tyrannical, authoritarian beliefs.

Good for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

LOL, Tapper has just said on CNN that the Michael Cohen in the report is a different Michael Cohen to the one that can prove he was not in Prague. Couldn't make this up

Apparently you just did?

Have a link?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

LOL, Tapper has just said on CNN that the Michael Cohen in the report is a different Michael Cohen to the one that can prove he was not in Prague. Couldn't make this up

Apparently you just did?

Have a link?

I watched it live, seconds before I posted it. That is EXACTLY what he said, lol.
Incredible, he even said the other Michael Cohen was the same age

edit on 11/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed.
The game is afoot!

This could become a bloodbath... Trump just tweeted "FAKE NEWS". One thing that this is going to do is make him realise for sure, if he did not know already, that he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

And then this:

You think Trump is going to realize that he needs to investigate people that publish fake news, look for criminality and jail them, if he can. If he doesn't, more and more fake news will be pushed.

If fake news itself is not criminal, then you are saying he should use his power and position to go after people, whom have the freedom of speech and press, in order to find other charges that will stick.

I didn't say Trump should go after people for fake news. You seem to have made that up.
I said he should investigate his enemies and if he finds something, he can have them arrested and potentially jailed.
Simple.

he is going to have to start investigating people, arresting them and jailing them if he can find anything. Gloves have to come off or more and more fake news is going to be pushed. The game is afoot!

No matter. You're still saying Trump should use his position and power to go after his enemies.

Yes Trump should use his position to go after his enemies, just as Obama has done.
If there is anything that can be used to legitimately jail his enemies he should use it, just as Obama has done.

I give you credit. After Trump won the election, you've become very vocal about your fascist, tyrannical, authoritarian beliefs.

Good for you.

Not ok, but unfortunately necessary as Democrats are doing everything they can to lie and mislead (i.e. they have just carrie don their normal behaviour instead of changing after their loss).
As long as it's done legally, Democrats should be rooted out and removed from positions of influence.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Who are Trump's enemies? Meryl Streep? Macy's? The evil, corrupt absolute scum 70% of the media? Anyone who campaigned or spoke out against him?

Although, I'm sure Trump is salivating at the thought of the many ways he can abuse his authority and position of power, it's an irresponsible use of US intelligence to investigate people, not on their criminal behavior, but on their political stance.

Just remember, Bill Clinton was impeached for his "Abuse of Power".

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Tapper : "Government source confirms different Michael Cohen was in Prague"
Funny that he comes out with this when the original Michael Cohen could prove he was not there.

We're now looking for a man with the same name as Trump's corporate lawyer, who is the same age according to Tapper, who is the go between for Trump and the Kremiln

He's obviously sh****** his pants at the level of fake news he has been exposed as peddling, also saying he hopes people don't ask Trump about specifics as they 'are not proven'. Ah yes, Jake, lets just get the general smear out there and not dig into detail

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Who are Trump's enemies? Meryl Streep? Macy's? The evil, corrupt absolute scum 70% of the media? Anyone who campaigned or spoke out against him?

Although, I'm sure Trump is salivating at the thought of the many ways he can abuse his authority and position of power, it's an irresponsible use of US intelligence to investigate people, not on their criminal behavior, but on their political stance.

Just remember, Bill Clinton was impeached for his "Abuse of Power".

Obama got away with it, so all is fair.
He doesn't have to be blatant, but he is going to need to go after people (especially in side the intelligence communities). Democrats have left no option.

The Meryl Streep question is interesting - after all Obama's admin jailed film makers that he didn't like. So perhaps, yes, taking down a few movie stars and pop stars might be a good thing. There are likely to be plenty of drug offences he can get them on.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You mean this guy?

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in Federal Court to one charge of using a "straw donor" to make an illegal political campaign donation. On September 23, he was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine.

What a travesty of justice!

Again, the man was investigated for criminal activity, not his political stance. None of his publications have been blocked or banned, and in fact, he seems to be making money from them.

In 2016, D'Souza released a new documentary film and book, both titled Hillary's America, which presented D'Souza's personal narrative concerning the Democratic Party. The film was the highest grossing documentary of 2016.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You mean this guy?

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted on charges of making illegal contributions to a 2012 United States Senate campaign, a felony under U.S. law. On May 20, 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in Federal Court to one charge of using a "straw donor" to make an illegal political campaign donation. On September 23, he was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years probation, and a $30,000 fine.

What a travesty of justice!

Again, the man was investigated for criminal activity, not his political stance. None of his publications have been blocked or banned, and in fact, he seems to be making money from them.

In 2016, D'Souza released a new documentary film and book, both titled Hillary's America, which presented D'Souza's personal narrative concerning the Democratic Party. The film was the highest grossing documentary of 2016.
en.wikipedia.org...

Not the point. D'Souza was hunted down after his political views against Obama were made into film. Also, the film maker whose film was accused of inciting the Benghazi incident was later put in jail on charges uncovered after he made the video.
So, all is fair. If people have some skeletons in their closet then when they later try to take down the govt, they can be investigated and if anything is found then they can end up in jail. The precedent has been set by Obama.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The game is afoot!

And then this:

Simple.

Good for you.

Not ok, but unfortunately necessary as Democrats are doing everything they can to lie and mislead (i.e. they have just carrie don their normal behaviour instead of changing after their loss).
As long as it's done legally, Democrats should be rooted out and removed from positions of influence.

So you can have your utopian, single-party, authoritarian, fascist state.

I understand what you mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Says you! Of course that's what he's going to say too! He a paranoid, lying felon who got caught red handed! He's also got quite an imagination and a documented penchant for twisting truth to advance his agenda.

Maybe he shouldn't have been breaking campaign finance law, and deliberately trying to hide that fact, and instead of using dirty money, used his words. which were never silenced,

edit on 11-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think the Russians have just begun with Trump as they did with Hillary. The bear leading the donkeys and elephants around with a stick.
edit on 11-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think the Russians have just begun with Trump as they did with Hillary. The bear leading the donkeys and elephants around with a stick.

LOL..I think it's more like one, or more, of the "6 ways from Sunday", that Chuck Schumer warned about, that the intel community has to get back at those dumb enough to publically disparage them. But, you're right, in that, a bear has been poked!.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is nothing in law that says that those we elect to go to Washington must be vetted beforehand. It is a tradition of trust in our fellow Americans and institutions. Even once there, they are not vetted usually but take security oaths.

Normally, those people who have been elected to the job of POTUS have already served in govt in some form, which provides the nation, the citizens, with some assurance that they have not been compromised in some way, large or small. What the American voter (and a political party) did this time was choose to elect someone who has never even been vetted by way of having been a public servant or has ever had to swear a security oath of office.

In looking at the situation that we now find ourselves in, I am not surprised that electing an unvetted businessman with ties to Russian has put us into a compromising situation.

On January 20, Trump will swear this oath

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

If the "best of my ability" has been compromised by Russian kompromat, then the nation, each of us, has been compromised as well. We now have a party in power that sucks up to corporations and have their leader who, as I said in a prior post, has put us in a compromised situation that leaves both Russia and China laughing together at us.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The game is afoot!

And then this:

Simple.

Good for you.

So you can have your utopian, single-party, authoritarian, fascist state.

I understand what you mean.

That's a lot of labels.

Democrats are going to be rooted out. I think you know that too.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've protected both sides for twenty two years and still do. To include two Presidents....on both sides. Been fighting the enemies both foreign and domestic, and the cancer is about to be cut out on both sides. I more than most truly know what is at stake, and Information Operations (Formerly PsyOps) has been turned against OUR population to the point most folks don't know the truth anymore or what's good foe them. All by design. I'll be busy taking care of the door kicking, you enjoy that warm basement, internet, and cheetos.
a reply to: Icarus Rising

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DickBrisket

I am out on the front lines working to see our children don't have to be like you. Your familiarity with information operations means you know the battle has multiple fronts. The front where force is used is the weakest, despite all the action, drama, and hubris associated with it. You may find yourself cut out with the rest of the cancer. Meanwhile, keep patting yourself on the back.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Complaint Filed Against Russian Government And Trump For Potential Election Law Violations

False.
No complaint was filed against the Russian government or Trump.

And the $H!7 storm begins .
No. Not really. Not because of those two little groups.

Source?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A windowless van with a "free hugs" sign for the children doesn't constitute the front lines. Force doesn't need to be applied with useful idiots. Especially when they're played like a fiddle. Have a great day Sir.
a reply to: Icarus Rising

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join