It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: skuly

i welcome this.

Do it , Dooo It!!!

if trump gets them to do this, his presidency will be a success and maybe give crazywood a piece of humble pie.

Can we feed it to them with a cannon? I would greatly enjoy that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I'm not broke.
I'm happily retired and doing fine.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
First, this will never happen. Although it does sound like a good way for an actor to keep their name out there. I'm sure Trump would agree that all PR is good PR, even if it makes you look like an idiot.

Second, if it did happen, we'd get an influx of independent movies and foreign movies, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't worry, Scott Baio will fill in..he is looking for work..I feel a South Park episode in the brewing here

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
more blood sacrifices this year then...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OMG, they're breaking their own rules now...

"You never go full Retard!"

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: antar

I'm not broke.
I'm happily retired and doing fine.

Can I "borrow" some money?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They might want to be careful.. The people might realize that we can live without there big budget movies, drama and bull shat.

link   
I think all leftists everywhere should go on strike until Trump leaves office.

Go!!!!!!!

Shoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
Rosie O'Donnell is a big celebrity indeed. But influential?

I like artists, a lot. I fancy myself one.

But these people aren't artists... They're idiots.

I watch 20 year old movies more than new ones anyway. Although, I have to admit, I did enjoy taking my kids to watch "Sing" the other night.

So they think Trump will resign? No. It's just a tactic, and not a well thought out one at that.

Unless all that people will have to turn to is the news. In which case, it scares me a little that direct propaganda would be all that would be available. At least metaphorical propaganda can be interpreted more creatively. I can tell my kids what I want.

Ooh well. I guess we'll just pick up books and sit at v the chess board more often now.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
fantastic. there are so many out of work actors more than willing to take the work. enough of the ctrl-left or rightwingers. there is no difference between them.

these millionaires do not care about the price of gas, that does not affect them in one bit. they do not care about the 1k cost per month of health insurance, to them thats nickle and dimes.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A group of liberal Hollywood celebrities are threatening a “massive, all-round Hollywood strike” unless Donald Trump resigns. Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture“, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “all of humanity.”

Yeah people the 'base of the entire modern American culture' !

80 to 90% of Film and Television is OUTSOURCED to other countries. Canada is a big one.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
They might want to be careful.. The people might realize that we can live without there big budget movies, drama and bull shat.

I know lots of people that can't live without drama. I'm 32 and already getting grey hairs in my beautiful mane. My skin looks so young, but how? I smoke like a bonfire of tires and drink like the Sahara sand.

I'm one year away from a shower coat, loafers, a cabin on the mountain, firewood, and a briarwood pipe. Or will I skin a bear and make me a coat?

Can't grow a beard for the life of me though.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Would it be unethical to drop a nuke on LA?
And I thought these elitists were all moving to Canada,lol.
edit on CSTTuepm21261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Would it be unethical to drop a nuke on LA?2nd line.

Jack Bauer would stop you, unless Kiefer goes on strike.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around“

Oh wow.. Morons! They haven't even given him a chance yet to do this because he isn't in office yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
YES!!!! please do this!!! IN fact....just go away FOREVER!!!

yes i watch movies, yes i like them.....but i think most of us would agree entertainment takes a big bite out of our human potential in many ways.

what a bunch of completely out of touch, self important scum bags.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: TDawg61
Would it be unethical to drop a nuke on LA?2nd line.

Jack Bauer would stop you, unless Kiefer goes on strike.

Or too stoned to find us!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Second, if it did happen, we'd get an influx of independent movies and foreign movies, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Thirdly it could put a turbo charge nitro on their already in progress demise of their industry and busniess practices.

When they realise or are informed of the stupidity of their statements and how it will impact them directly ,they will come to their senses.

Then they will back out , but claim to do it because it will impact the little people that work for them. In reality they will back out because their star power would significantly decrease after an 8 year hiatus .

Its truly shocking how they surround themselves with YES people to the point they don't see how arrogant and stupid they make themselves look .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skuly

Diamond and Silk pretty much sums up Hollyweird quite well!

Honestly I appreciate these idiots preaching their politics. I saves me the time, money and effort to ever think about spending a penny on anything they are involved in!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join