It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Jeff Sessions being schooled by Sen. Feinstein

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is it just me or was there a 'jump' (edit) on the live feed just now?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're fun.

You just continued the same thing of attacking me, when you don't know me from jesus's third uncle.

This is what is wrong with the world today, you'd all rather feel better about yourselves through tiny attacks towards others than discussing how to properly address problems and come to solutions.

I mean, is it easier to think abstractly and emphatically about issues to solve them or is it easier to ignore that hard work and just focus on attacking people you don't know to draw away from the whole premise that it's just too hard to think for yourselves.

link   
a reply to: intrptr

So, you're saying no one can do different?

That's pretty pessimistic. Should we just dissolve the government completely?

TheRedneck

link   
Funny how that works at "just the right time" Mine completely dropped and I had to reload

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
I so wished they allowed LIVE unscripted calls from us the public to ask these doucheknuckles.

This guy sessions looks like a puppet more than anyone else I've seen on the hill.

Your post suggests you don't have the capability of asking a proper question in that kind of environment.

His suggestion had merit though.

The last thing they will ever do is let any 'outside' (meaning ordinary people) influence their charade. Anyone that doesn't see how scripted this play is is blind.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Yes. Trash it, start over.

Thats the big campaign promise and the huge question on everyones mind every election? Hope and change, this time?

Going to 'make america great again" is another way of saying the same thing. Hilary's promise was less deceptive... just, "Forward".

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's not me I'm worried about, it's the United States and Minorities.

I mean last thing we need is a guy who's already been in the senate, not doing much and we need more of that one sided action?

Maybe it's the public, I mean, they'd rather attack people and " Win " an argument for their ego than they would like to discuss the matters at hand.

That's amazing.

I'm worried too!

I'm worried that there won't be any minorities in 4 yrs!!!!

We need minorities, so people can fight for equal rights forever, in the USA.

Same with the US if Trump didn't win.

I'm worried that with all the minorities, no one would be the majority!! OMG!!

A f'n country of minorities.

Great. The minorities are the majority.

Don't worry, minorities, (what/whomever they are, will never be in short supply, according to you guys)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Of course not 'dissolve, completely'. All or nothing isn't a solution. Right now we're in the throes of a 'new' administration, aren't we?

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss-- The Who

Sir, we are so far down the road off the rails of constitutional edict in every aspect and from every corner. Yah, big overhaul is necessary. It won't happen from within the government though, neither from the people, now. Anyone who tries is just another terrorist. The dog and pony show they call public relations (like this 'hearing') is a joke, directed at the mostly ignorant masses.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Funny how that works at "just the right time" Mine completely dropped and I had to reload

Interesting, I know there is a 'delay' but a (skip) "edit", makes you wonder about the live feed.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No. If no one can do different, there is no "start over." Why trash, just to put the same thing back? That's like cleaning your house, then scattering the trash again and complaining about how cleaning doesn't work.

If you cannot accept change under the system, you support revolution. If you then do not support the reinstatement of a revolutionary government, you support anarchy (mob rule).

Let's at least be honest about what we want. I want fairer, smaller, controlled government, and I think Sessions would be a good choice for that goal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: UKTruth

I so wished they allowed LIVE unscripted calls from us the public to ask these doucheknuckles.

This guy sessions looks like a puppet more than anyone else I've seen on the hill.

Your post suggests you don't have the capability of asking a proper question in that kind of environment.

His suggestion had merit though.

The last thing they will ever do is let any 'outside' (meaning ordinary people) influence their charade. Anyone that doesn't see how scripted this play is is blind.

I am glad a screaming partisan crowd is nowhere near the place.
You elect representatives for a reason.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Lindsey is pretty funny. Fun name too.

Online poker?

Not gay stuff?

3 beers left.

So it sounds like everyone can tell the POTUS what to do and should.

Is that the way the dems work it?

What does the prez do? What's he there for?

Cool, more voices!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Liberals utterly humiliating themselves again in front of the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How are these morons getting back in?

Start breaking heads.

ok, crack coke dealer sympathy.

edit on 1 10 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
How are these morons getting back in?

Start breaking heads.

ok, crack coke dealer sympathy.

Another paid for and organised effort.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Divisive play ma'am, at @2:40-- "the attorney general must put aside loyalty to the president--" (because its Trump now), lol.

Yeah like how Lynch 'declined' to prosecute Clinton for a server in her basement with classified material on it.

Back to Feinstein 'schooling'.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's pretty plain, the Democrats only want laws they like to be enforced. The law is the law, fair or not, until changed by the legislatures or rejected by the proper judiciary should be enforced.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Let's at least be honest about what we want. I want fairer, smaller, controlled government, and I think Sessions would be a good choice for that goal.

TheRedneck

Larger State foot print with a smaller Fed foot print. We just had 8 years of the view that people need full Government control to survive and this last voting round told them otherwise, so why not let it roll? The people have voted...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Be careful... that's "racist" talk.

At least until January 20th.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Personally I would prefer smaller Federal and state footprints. But this is a thread about Federal; I have to voice my opinions on state levels in another venue.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join