It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Queen Elizabeth II Better? Britain’s Monarch Makes First Public Appearance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
God Saved The Queen!

Yes the Queen is alive and well in Sandringham. This is to put to rest all the whispers that she had mysteriously died or had been kidnapped by aliens.

After suffering from a heavy cold through the festive season, Queen Elizabeth II made her first public appearance of 2017 as she attended the morning church service at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk, on Sunday. The queen, 90, missed her regular appearances at the church service on Christmas and New Year’s Day as she was “recuperating” from a heavy cold, according to Buckingham Palace. However, concerns were raised about the British monarch’s health as rumors of her death swirled.

Got to love the robot voice!

www.ibtimes.com... ad&utm_medium=most_read5
edit on 9-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
she was taking an off world vacation she returned to earth on January 5 via a reptilian overlord shuttle.

Strange 'UFO' object seen over Buckingham Park

coincidence? perhaps?

www.bucksherald.co.uk...
edit on 9-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Oh! ahahaha I hadn't seen that one. That is hillarious! You may be right, hmm

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on Mon Jan 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Headline: Strange 'UFO' object seen over Buckingham Park last night

www.bucksherald.co.uk...

Did you see something strange in the air over Buckingham Park last night? Reports of a strange circular object hovered across the night sky and flew off over the horizon, with power cuts following the mysterious appearance.

A Buckingham Park resident, who did not wish to be named, said: "We were lying in bed and this extremely bright light lit up the room. We assumed it was a star because it was a clear night but it was so bright. "Then it slowly rose up and suddenly shot over the top of our house and you could hear an aircraft like noise but it was too fast to be a plane.

"As it passed over the power in our house dropped and came back. It really freaked us out. Then about 45 minutes later we heard the same sound and the power dropped again briefly and came back. We took a picture but didn't have time to do a video as it suddenly shot off."

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Needed her blood transfusion! Virgins are safe for a few more months now.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

lol! I think i prefer the alien story

I'm sorry my invisble cat got hold of my keyboard forcing me to rewrite this.

edit on 9-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Witch ever floats your boat,
!

That woman scares me tis all.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well she might be a witch, I don't know.

I became tired of seeing people asking if she was deceased, and this popped right up.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

What has Buckingham Park UFO got to do with the Queen?
You do know its nowhere near Buckingham Palace right?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

What has Buckingham Park UFO got to do with the Queen?
You do know its nowhere near Buckingham Palace right?

Lol I know when that bin lorry crashed in Glasgow a few years back I expect many here thought it was related to Bin Laden :-/

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Glad she's all right, i'd say the thing about anyone else of a similar age as it probably won't be much shall we say to carry you off.

My mums just had a fall and lets just say its taking longer as she gets older and she's only in her 70's, it probably helps having the worlds best doctors etc but at some point the grim reaper will grab his victim.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

I have to say I'm glad she's ok too. I couldn't imagine Prince Charles running the UK along with Camilla. I'm sorry to hear about your Mum, yes, as people age into their 60-70's they've got to watch it. Always a good thing to sit on the settee and have a nice cup of tea and relax. The Queen gets all of the best and more. I'm sure she's going to be fine.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The ghost of jimmy savile must have delivered her a pizza...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Needed her blood transfusion! Virgins are safe for a few more months now.

There are no virgins in Norfolk, which is where Sandringham is situated. Buckingham is somewhere else. There are no virgins in Buckingham either.

Regardless, we all knew the Queen was OK. If she was seriously ill the announcemnts would have been a bit different.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I do believe she is the head Druid on these isles so yes I guess she is a witch

edit on 10-1-2017 by illuminnaughty because: add photo

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Wow I've never seen this mug shot before! Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Queen Elizabeth and her Secret Services have given the order to put a bomb in the Kerch school today. That's due to their defeat in the "cyberwar" against Russia together with the Netherlands and Italy.

Net step will most likely see massive explosions in the UK and other parts of the EU.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Sounds believable. Is this so she can eat their blown up stem cells and live another 100 years?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
But is she really dead now? I suspect so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join