It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Cries Uncle: Stop Using ‘Tainted’ Term ‘Fake News’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

About the fake news, what does your link have to do with the election, Trump, etc? NOTHING.

Where did you mention the election? You asked for examples of Russian disinformation, and I provided an example. Please calm down and try to express yourself succinctly.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

This whole damn national dialog is based on Russia influencing the election with fake news & hacking. I've seen you guys go out of your minds trying to argue as if it can be proven that Russian Intelligence did the hack, and then released it directly to WikiLeaks. Now how about you pony up the Russian government sourced fake news??
edit on 16-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd say the media earned the term "Fake News" Fair and square...... Live with it.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Maybe if they start stating facts,instead of made up innuendos,and fake victims,story's that lack any sense,yet they are posted daily on this site,the educated shun them,the ignorant worship them

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DJW001

This whole damn national dialog is based on Russia influencing the election with fake news & hacking. I've seen you guys go out of your minds trying to argue as if it can be proven that Russian Intelligence did the hack, and then released it directly to WikiLeaks. Now how about you pony up the Russian government sourced fake news??

We know for a fact that Russians approached Trump Junior, Kushner, and others in the campaign promising them that they had information damaging to Hillary Clinton before the emails were released by WikiLeaks. How do you explain that? Coincidence?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join