It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i have realised another truth....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Im just going by the majority of things i have read, of course it may not just be the collective unconscious, although i do think it has a big part to play. I think sleep paralysis can create an instant belief in an alien or whatever is the topic of the moment, demons, witches or whatever. I had sleep paralysis before, only it happened when i could see there was nothing around me, i was searching for the thing that was holding me down, i know if it had been dark i would have seen something, but because it wasn't i came to the conclusion that my mind woke up before my body. the mind can make all sorts of shapes out the shadows of the dark.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

well i did say genuine, a dont know if pleidians are real tbh, but people do genuinely see things that i believe are real to them, i think there are more fake/hoax sightings than genuine ones though....

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

row, row, row, your boat gently down the stream...

Geezlouise is mostly correct. The collective unconscious. i traverse it consciously, however. this has forced me to meditate throughout the entire day for the most part and has made living a normal life essentially impossible because so many of y'all are filled with fear, accusation, ignorance....ahem. excuse me, just a ripple in time.
edit on 11-1-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

i want to believe that 100%, but i have never done what so many people are claiming to do, have an OBE, im jealous tbh,
and i believe that it can be done more than i believe it cant be done, but im going to explain something that happened the other night when i was trying to sleep, to see if you know what might of happened.
i was going to sleep as usual and thanking my innerself and and all my atoms as well as the Gods my guardians and the creator. i dont know for certain if these things exist but i have got into the habit of thanking these particular things, i also say my mantra, i am whole,perfect,strong,powerful,loving,harmonious and happy... so it was after i did al these things that i started to drift of to sleep. When i felt as if something bashed the inside if my brain, it was like when u get a fright cause you are about to sleep and you wake back up, only this time it felt like an almighty thump and my whole head felt it but it lasted a millisecond and i noticed it and felt no fear, i was trying to work out what happened, but it has never happened before, and im curious as to what it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Thank you for acknowledging my existence!

I would add that so many of us are put under a spell, tricked, like not knowing that the Wizard of OZ is just an ol geezer behind the curtains whose great powers consist mainly of pulling some literal strings, and talking into a megaphone, and putting on a good show like any good magician.

But people like being put under spells and would rather do that than face the boring, cold, unforgiving and merciless reality. Even me. I have seen myself. I have denied the truth. And now that I know that and have looked into the unconscious with awareness... my life is over, lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Well, with every end is a beginning, but i dont think your life is over at all. This is a journey, an adventure, filled with the gambit of perceptions, a wide ranging spectrum of which we as humans only experience a fraction.

And I am more than happy to acknowledge your existence. And the fact that we can do that, and live unique lives, is amazingly special.

Take good care and remember, reality isn't simply merciless and cold, reality is quite literally infinite.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

lucid

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

A while back I thought I was going to die. So I read every single story about peoples Near Death experiences that I could get my hands on. There were a few things I noticed about them all that correlate with what you're saying.

The people that died and were Buddhists saw Buddha, Hindus saw Krishna, Christians saw Jesus, Catholics saw the Virgin Mary. People that thought they deserved hell were seperate from God. That tells me that whatever you believe when you die is what you will experience. The mind is powerful.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Perhaps in some cases Dav...

Same could be applied to this so called reality we live in, works both ways..

I've been followed by UFOs for ten years plus and you really have no idea in regard to that! Many cases (most) are not conjurings of the mind of the viewer.

People are still claiming planet X is fantasy, I have to laugh when I hear that! I have been observing px and her moons for nearly three years, and yes the full photo documentation spanning since 2015 has been posted in my thread (px is now a proven fact!)

That's not the half of it! If you think all this stuff is BS you're the one who's deluded..

The beginning is near!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Yes Mate this is along my way of thinking, did you read about CJ Jungs NDE, his autobiography is one of the best books i have ever read.
i totally believe in the power of the right way of thinking, i have wrote of when i discovered the nocebo effect at a young age, I was pretending to be ill and i would get the illness, i worked out at aged 18 it worked both ways (placebo).... they say they dont know how these things work yet if you think you will get ill/healthier yo do.... The mind is powerful indeed and day in day out it is being attacked by negative stimuli all over, awareness to illnesses is basically making your mind aware to the illness.... its like a quote from mother Theresa (i think).... i wont go to an Anti-War rallies but ask me to a peace rally and i will be there.
we say things like, not afraid, no worries, etc etc. and i think this may be wrong, although i believe this it is hard to practice what you preach when you are an impulsive animal.

I am happy you didn't die btw, and wish you health in the future

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

wheres yor link mate and i will check it out, im open minded, but i have read all about Px but i have never seen anything and i look at the stars if no overcast everynight, Venus has been so bright the last month, makes me wonder if it was the star of bethlehem...
they do say that we get warnings before things happen, The ending of this TV show that lasted for one season may well be something that will interest you
www.imdb.com...

i would love there to be a planet x btw, but i doubt that one...... but please convince me otherwisw

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

hi louise

yes i agree, policemen are the exact same as us except they wear a uniform lol
and mass hysteria could well be the reason for mass sightings...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I apologize for the one word response, my internet watchers were lurking.

I meant to say that you were onto the discovery of lucid dreaming with that heightened awareness during transition from wakefullness to sleep.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

thats cool bud, i have had a lucid dream before, meaning i have woke up from a dream and went back to sleep and controlled parts of what was happening and was aware. i have only did that a couple of times and each time i woke from the dream and deliberately got back into the dream.
i would love to go to sleep and explore the unconscious..... that is the dream (pardon the pun,lol)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm sure you will dream a lucid dream again

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have not read the entire book but I have read many excerpts from it. Pretty trippy how he knew his doctor that brought him back to life was about to die.

Events in my life led me to believe that humanity as a whole is nothing but a cancer eating this world. And that is exactly what I got, Stage 4 cancer eating me alive. I had so many people that I did not even know do so many kind things for me while I was sick, that I had to abandon that view.

Thanks for the well wishes! Every day you wake up breathing is indeed a blessing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join