It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[ Time Traveller [STT2017] ] My dear Eva

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My dear Eva Non- Writer

Eva was one of a kind gal, that never took no for an answer, everyday she looked through her data for sentient life in the Universe, tiny anomalies. She devoted her life for this, even elected into the highest order, cause she showed character traits of a heroine without ever fostering a child within. It meant everything to her. She had her cat and it was that.

Then one day, an anomaly right in front of her monitor, a signal appeared from a galaxy far far away, she thought to her self;" Could this be real? "
She showed her colleagues the raw data, and without a recurring pattern this would be sent to the dumpster as just one of many, but it wasnt a single. Years passed and nothing seemed to matter, and Eva devoted her life to an anomaly she could not understand. She became fixated with the idea of solving a puzzle, cause in her world she was the brightest and most cunning. Yet she couldnt solve this riddle.

She asked the board for more funding, they looked at the Data and said;" No, you have to let it go ", but Eva was the kind of gal, that never took no for an answer. She believed, it held secrets to unraveling the mysteries of the Universe. She tried to explain to the board;" more funding and i can give you an answer!?" They refused, they said;" Its no use, you tried, and tried again. Same answer will not change "

Eva went home crying, screaming;" They dont understand! ". She unlocked the door, and inside stood a man, smiled and said;" Hello, Eva "
--

Eva, was scared she hadnt had a person for months in her apartment, especially not a man. But there was something peculiar about this man, something calming, like he had watched Eva for a while, watching her intent and not her devotion. " I come from a place, far, far away. The Galaxy you are looking at is my home " She thought he was completely mad, yet seemed so relaxed, insane but yet not.

He saw the fear in her eyes, and knew words meant very little. He stretched out his hand, and grabbed hers.;" Here, let me show you "
Evas mind shattered into a million voices, they left for another lifetime, they traveled back to 1944. " Do you know how Heroes are made? How stories are built? By real people in the worst of humanity" He said with a serious face. " Who are you? Where are we?" Eva said. " All those voices! " Eva was going into shock. Time traveling takes its prize on the human mind. She stood in a deep underground bunker, with a man she hardly knew but his face was becoming familiar. The man pulled out a gun and pointed it at Eva;" Its not the what you believe is right, its the best of two worlds that becomes the paradigm " The mans words made no sense, and Eva stood shocked. The words she mumbled;" Adolf? " Were the last words she ever spoke. The End.

edit on 201719 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Great writing s/f

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Woah. Just..... Woah.

S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Nice One here! I like that!