It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Found Out You're Free!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

how will you heal your broken heart ?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

how will you heal your broken heart ?

I won't.

Either things eventually work out - or they don't.

Even if she came to me right now it'd take a very long time to mend, if that's even possible.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

you know there might be the perfect girl out there for you
but you might not notice due to your heart ache

maybe give someone else the chance to make you happy ?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

you know there might be the perfect girl out there for you
but you might not notice due to your heart ache

maybe give someone else the chance to make you happy ?

You know there might be a dragon following me everywhere, but since it's invisible and intangible and breathes heatless fire I'll probably never know...

On the page prior to this one I made a post explaining that I definitely do notice other women (all the time) and that I'm very open to the concept of giving them all the chances they'd need but alas, they don't notice me.

Since it's so statistically anomalous (astronomically even) I tend to chalk it up to "God wants this for me and will purposely guide all of them away from me". I don't know why the ruler of every last event in the Universe would do that but I usually boil it down to two possibilities; 1) God is punishing me or 2) God wants to keep me single because the plan to bring this woman to me soon.

Thanks for making a suggestion but you're wasting your time.
I need a miracle.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some psychopathic random crook just came up to me, grabbed my stuff and started screaming calling me a thief!!!!

Now he's screaming he'll press charges?!?! WTF

I swear I don't know this guy and this is my property, my court papers and underwear is in it.

Omfg. About to talk to police.

If I don't return soon you'll know this is not going good....

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The cops took my side and told the guy he was going to jail if he didn't stop it.

It was close though because he had an elaborate story and everything.

Thankfully it worked out in my favor big time. I about had a heart attack being accused of stealing my own property from some random nutcase.

What an ordeal...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Check it out -

People can tell me a million great reasons why I shouldn't Love ya, everything in my life can go wrong, and even you can stab me in the Heart and what do I do?

I strike back harder and stronger than ever, completely undefeated, Loving you more than before. You see almost destroying me might be close but there's no cigar to celebrate with.

I just have this problem with lies. I can't accept em or live em. And Loving you is Truth.

I have no problems with you at all, we're cool. We all make mistakes, and I forgive you.

Can you forgive me?
I am sorry for everything.
I Love you.
Marry me...

You're the greatest challenge of my life. The best thing that ever happened to me. All of these bad things are leading to something excellent and it's exciting!

We are gonna have so much fun, more than ever before!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've written you so much new stuff that you haven't seen yet. It's better than what you've seen by leaps and bounds.

I've refined my skills, I've honed my intuition and sharpened my wit, I've taken entire new approaches, I've developed new themes and concepts.

I improve and grow. I excell and raise the bar.

I wrote it all for you and I'll give it to the world in dedication to you.

You're still my Goddess.
My Rainbow, my Light, my Promise and my Love.
You are Holy and my Religion.

You're supposed to think that's awesome, like, that's the way you deserve to be thought of and treated by the man that was made for you.

When you read that the proper reaction is to stand, throw your arms up, cheer, clap, dance, and say "Yesssss!!! Wooohooo!", something like that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I know I tear you up inside. I know you Love how I conquer you with my passion.

I know you obsess over me. I drive you nuts. I make you laugh and cry. I Love it.

You make my obsession look like a passing interest with your focus and dedication.

I'm so hardcore you'll need to pass new laws, burn the Constitution, and corrupt the government just to begin to handle me.

Who else can say that?
No one. I take Love to a whole different level. I create new paradigms when I decide to flatter you. When I write to you I make history and headlines.

Just by pressing a few letters on a keyboard.
That's me.
Wassup??

edit on 1/10/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Wow...

I read one of your older threads and saw that you were trapped into an abusive situation. I did not see if you escaped it yet, perhaps you posted updates but I didn't see them yet.

I really hope that you have liberated yourself because I think you deserve much better than what you were reporting.

I am truly sorry you had to go through that.
God bless you Mousy.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Reading this brought me to sobbing tears. It hit home on a personal level.

Muzzle I've always enjoyed your posts but this one really got me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

This one got me too. Having a broken heart is really hard. He is a gifted person with so much talent I am sure good things will come his way soon!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

a reply to: mblahnikluver

We, especially here at ATS, can discuss all sorts of things, and in our lives we will have all sorts of opinions and ideas, but in the end the only thing that matters is Love and the people we care for.

There is no political ideology, no argument of science or religion, no tradition or custom, no financial issue, nothing. These are all fleeting things that change with the sands of Time. They shift with the tides.

But one thing that Always stands Strong is Love.

If it's sincere and genuine and real to you, than it is worth fighting for.
Even if it's a lifetime struggle.

Dammit there's nothing else that matters. Everything else evaporates, it erodes.
But if you keep that Blazing Fire in your Heart alive, it will grant you Life.
You will always be Alive, through the sorrows and pain to the joy and pleasure it brings.

Just Fight. Never give up.

And God? God's here.
God created Love and IS Love.
God will hear these prayers, so ask, beg, demand it, whatever it is just take it to God.
Miracles happen, it's real I've seen it.

That is why Hope and Faith are right below Love in importance and lasting value to our lives.
Because we must stay Hopeful and keep Faith that God WILL intervene and fulfill our Hearts with ACTION in our lives, that God will reveal the Truth to others and show them what they must do to make things Right.

I know it's hard, almost impossible sometimes, just don't surrender.
Keep your Love alive. It's what makes us who we are.
edit on 1/11/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Love and my body is all I have in life. I understand you because I went through this with someone.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Love and my body is all I have in life. I understand you because I went through this with someone.

This morning I awoke to a U2U from someone very special that needed to release some pain and shared their sorrows with me, which I appreciate and respect very much. It is very meaningful to me.

They expressed that the man they Love is trapped into a very abusive situation (by a possessive mother) and that this abuse has resulted in that person being trapped into chains and controlled by it. This in turn caused them (the writer and her Lover) to not be able to be together to share in their Love together.

I don't know much but I do know one thing for sure, and so this was my response to her, and I also offer it to you (and anyone suffering that might see this message):

Thank you for writing to me and opening up about your troubles.

I am very disheartened to hear about this, and it is very sad. To hear of your pain weighs heavily upon my Heart.

I want you to know that you can talk to me anytime and that I will listen. I admit that I probably cannot give you much advice or anything like that because I don't know your situation in 100% detail and cannot know it, it's content is a trilogy of books or more.

But what I can do is Love you and care about you, and be your friend.

I wish I could give you a big hug and let you cry with me, and then we could get some ice cream and watch a movie or something. I think that would be good.

One thing I will do for you is that I will ask God to please help in your situation and to guide this man you Love to being released from his prison and into your arms. He is very lucky to have such a wonderful beautiful woman caring about him, so please don't give up.

Lift up your head and fight on, you WILL see God intervene and reveal the power of Love and Healing. Please have Faith.

I promise that I will try to stay strong and have Faith in my situation too. It's so hard sometimes, but I will be here for you if you need a friend who cares and want's to understand.

If anyone needs me, I'm here for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You are a great writer! The way you express your deep thoughts and emotion is very powerful! It's wonderful that you are able to reach out and help others in spite of your own suffering. Losing love or not being able to be with the great love of your life is a tragedy. I wish you all the best!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join