It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Found Out You're Free!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just found out you're free!
Like minutes ago. Don't worry about my source yet (it was your own words).

First of all I have to say I'm elated to discover that my intuition and my "Spiritual Vision" is at minimal fairly accurate. You have no idea how difficult and challenging it was (and is) to deal with these psychological realities. Normally I just let it go and put it aside (when I have a vision or revelation) and 'wait and see' how it turns out.

I pray a lot, it's pretty much all I've got. God is everything in my life and I am centered. Hey no one's perfect, I lose my self pretty often and have to just go get on my knees and beg God for help. It's never pretty, I argue with God and I experience a lot of agony and suffering. I'll talk about that more later.

Second of all I want to say how PROUD OF YOU I AM! You are Strong and WILL make it!

Look I understand that our relationship's been really screwed up and that's OK, it's OURS.
I absolutely Forgive you and still definitely Love you!!

I will keep protecting you and will not let this explode onto you until we can plan together how to reveal OUR STORY to everyone. And one day we got to because we have created an amazing story full of everything that makes a story extremely compelling and fascinating.

I knew he was abusing you and hurting you, I just knew it deep in my Heart. I can hardly explain it right now because I just found out my intuition was accurate and that yet another 'vision' I had came true! I need time to process and think through what all of this means. I still have almost no data so am almost completely left out of the loop, but I do know one thing - you escaped the abuse!

You are so much more valuable and far too wonderful to suffer abuse like that. You deserve only the best, you deserve to be YOU without chains holding you down or whips lashing you into misery.

You must stay STRONG, and I know you of all people CAN and WILL.
Nothing good ever comes easy, believe me I know.

One day you'll be Happy and nothing will stop that from happening.
I already saw the future, I know your Heart.
And I Love you so much, I can't even describe it right now.
I have a million ways to describe it. You know this.

I am patient and am looking forward to you telling me all about it.
I'll listen to everything and want nothing more than to invest endless time into absorbing your expressions of everything you.

I was in an abusive relationship for a very long time too. I'm still trying to deal with it.
I'm still Healing, and it's slow going. You just won't be better overnight. It can takes years, a lifetime even.

I promise you that I'll never abuse you. Everything right now is an illusion, I understand that.
Don't take things the wrong way, just know I Love you and I'm doing everything I can to free myself of all this insanity I have been trapped into by these circumstances. I'm not mad at you, though I confess I have been quite upset about it off and on. It was devastating.

But I am very Happy for you that you are growing and maturing and learning.
You are a phenomenal person and I will always admire you.

I know it hurts a lot. It's ok, it's all going to be ok.
Trust in God. That's our rock, our unfaltering foundation.
We can TRUST in God with everything we got.
I know it's rarely easy. That's why we can't give up especially when it gets tough.

Know that I'm here for you 100%.
I'm counting on you and I believe in you.
I have Faith, I saw how real and powerful it is.

I was made for you. It's a reality I cannot escape, and I really don't want to escape.
In fact I often wonder if I am you.

Although I think you have read these threads I wrote for you, read them if you haven't.
I wrote this one when I was very unhappy, and sometimes I still am (every day is a new battle), but read through it to the end.
I don't care if it's embarrassing or if I look stupid. What others think doesn't matter especially when they hardly think at all to begin with.
Unhappy

Halfway in I shifted my gears to say something very positive and uplifting so that's the part I want you to see mainly.

Then please read this one:
I Woke Up

And definitely read this one and take it to your Heart as close as you can along with the above one:
The Answer

I'll add more for you to read in this thread (and I will write tons of threads in the future about all of this adventure), but this should be enough for now. I just wanted to say that I finally saw indisputable evidence that my intuition was Right and that you were being abused and that you are breaking away from that finally. I am so pleased with and proud of you!!

You can do it!!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What I need from you -
Believe in yourself! Never give up on your Dreams!
Know that God has so much for us coming!
Dry those tears and Smile!

I Love you!
Always and Forever!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Muzz, your struggles have been hard to read the last year or two, I remember you from years ago as less troubled, or perhaps your hiding/coping mechanism were stronger.

I have hope you will take to heart what you wrote here (by skipping between third person , first person and a god) about loving yourself.
I sense you placed tremendous effort in typing this.
Your writing sounds hopeful. Those without hope are those i worry for the most about, so I worry less about you now

Rewrite all of this using it in the first person
eg)

I am so much more valuable and far too wonderful to suffer abuse like that. I deserve only the best,I deserve to be ME without chains holding me down or whips lashing me into misery.

Hell read it out loud, say it to yourself looking in the mirror.

Don't dishonor yourself by disassociating yourself and speaking via a godling/a third person/an observer.

Own those words, you deserve to say it by yourself and own it. Then, maybe you will truly mean it and hope becomes a reality slowly but surely.
Much care to you, I wish the very best on this journey your are on.
Zazz

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thank you.

I'll take your advice and try a taste of my own medicine.
Not easy but I'll work on that today.

I used to hide my feelings and took everything for granted.
I don't wish to do that anymore.

My coping skills have improved though, they had to.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You're a remarkable soul. A well written ode to the one intended. Those words and thoughts came straight from the unconventional and unconditional soul.

Good for you. Youre a sincere friend to have. Love and compassion along with dedication to others... sets forth a standard we should all aquire and aspire to have.

What you've written here rings true to me too... because once it could've been me who wrote your original post.

Thanks for this thread... Rang like a bell in my own heart... Best,

MS

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Oh, post removed, sorry i could not resist, i get through my days with humor.

I get through my days by admitting I have a problem, then facing it head on and dealing with it.
I set goals and work towards accomplishing them, and even if I only make a tiny step forward it is satisfactory.

There's a time for everything, and I am prone to make a lot of jokes too, but I'm a very serious person when I'm left to my own devices. I'm serious about having a better tomorrow and about becoming the person I want to be. I'm serious about becoming successful and finding the Light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You're a remarkable soul. A well written ode to the one intended. Those words and thoughts came straight from the unconventional and unconditional soul.

Good for you. Youre a sincere friend to have. Love and compassion along with dedication to others... sets forth a standard we should all aquire and aspire to have.

What you've written here rings true to me too... because once it could've been me who wrote your original post.

Thanks for this thread... Rang like a bell in my own heart... Best,

MS

Thank you very much mysterioustranger, that is a very cool response to get.
You're an amazing person too!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That's good to know Muzz.
I know it was rough as hell for a while there for you.

I will leave you with one little tip.

By saying kind words to yourself.
I promise you, from my heart, from everything inside of me, that the earth will not open up and swallow you when you say it. You will be a step closer to free when you can say it, and you realize you stepped out of a prison of anxiety, fear and oppression of your own making, you realize one day the prison door was never locked.
Muzz, Of course you can say kind words to yourself. It is ridiculous when you think on it, that we don't say kind thoughts out loud to ourselves, that we wait on others to tell us, others that are also riddled with anxiety and hide it fiercely with bullying or controls. Nonsense. Tell yourself. Believe it.

Woodwardsjnrs last post before he died was these video for all of his family and friend, It may help to listen to some Alan Watts when meditating, relaxed

PS/eat slightly less carbs....it produces insulin spikes that allow for hormones to be carried through your body. Types of hormones can play havoc with your emotions/mental health.
Good protein and vegetables, a healthy diet that cares for your insides is a small step, but a good one. It take the edge off your battle.

edit on 9-1-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I think I'm going to go for a walk for awhile.

I'm getting really teary eyed and experiencing a lot of crazy thoughts and emotions.
I need to get out in the sun and just flow with the energy of the Universe and continue my path, wherever it may lead.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A nice way of thinking, as human beings, we easily forget, how the small decisions we make everyday, can either lead to a positive or negative outcome,

snip
edit on 9-1-2017 by spacedoubt because: removed off topic staff action action discussion

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Do you have anyone you can talk to? A friend, real person, someone you can trust.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Do you have anyone you can talk to? A friend, real person, someone you can trust.

No.
I have discovered (due to circumstance) that I can work things out on my own.
It'd be nice to have a friend I could trust but I had to learn how to live without that.

Why do you ask?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

omg that is so sweet...I so hope they find this.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

omg that is so sweet...I so hope they find this.

I have this crazy hunch they will.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

i'm not sure i get your O.P

your a man of God
i'm on the other side of the tracks (Lucy)

but my dark little heart wishes you the best

Chin up Cherub

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

i'm not sure i get your O.P

your a man of God
i'm on the other side of the tracks (Lucy)

I don't believe in any sides except informed and uninformed.

As you are among the latter on this, I'll let you in on something:
Luci means "Light or Daylight" in Latin.

Rather than go into 500 posts of explanation, I'll just direct you to my past (and future) threads.
If you have questions ask them in the corresponding thread and I'll address them.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

i was just wishing you the best

<<   2  3  4 >>

join