It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole "Russia is your enemy" thing.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I see many of you wondering and asking questions why your government is lying to you and so on.

I have a theory to offer to you - long story short, the people of US are more divided then ever before ever since these last elections. So much so that it is reaching a dangerous level (Ukraine is an example of a divided country).

What your powers that be are unsuccessfully trying to do is find a common enemy to unify the nation, and Russia in their view fits the bill perfectly. Truth has nothing to do with this, everything reguarding Russia has been lies driven by desperation. Desperation which is obviously not working and leading to one stupid move after another.

Don't buy that crap.

Find a different way to unify. For example unity in the name of a just, peaceful and prosperous world. Not more hate and war which you are being force fed.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think as time goes by more and more people are waking up and are seeing that the Gov and MSM do not have their best interests at heart and in many cases seem to be doing things that are completely opposite to their best interests.

Maybe Im delusional but I think when Trump takes office and him and Putin have a chance to sit down and talk alot of great things will come from it.

Ive always been a glass half full kinda guy but I guess well just have to wait and see

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Russia and the USA have a common worry - China.

Much can be gained if the two work together to bring her back in line.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If they wanted to unify the nation they could simply stop driving a wedge between us.

Obama:

“We have to remind ourselves we’re on the same team. Vladimir Putin’s not on our team,” Obama added. “If we get to a point where people in this country feel more affinity with a leader who is an adversary and view the United States and our way of life as a threat to him, then we’re gonna have bigger problems than just cyber hacking.”

Who's fault is that? Instead of pointing fingers PROVE the filth released in those emails from Wikileaks (not Russia) are false. Otherwise you've pretty much handed Americans to our adversary, because although Americans love America, you have shown to be counter to everything we hold dear. You have been caught lying and manipulating us with wanton disregard to the potential negative outcome.

We are disillusioned and now our adversary holds out a fig leaf. Look what you've done.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

A good summary of our situation IMO.

He was assistant Secretary in the Reagan Administration.

edit on 9-1-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I see all this stuff w Obama coming out against Russia and I can't help but remember this line from 2008 from Obama to Romney

" the 80s called , they want their foreign policy back"

Politics would be humorous if it wasn't so tragic

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I say we unite under the flag of rebirthing our own government, and solving our own problems rather than starting another war and sending anyone who questions it off to die on the front lines...

But that's just me

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Russia and the USA have a common worry - China.

Much can be gained if the two work together to bring her back in line.

Seriously? The west, including America and my own country have invaded countries illegally. They have given rise to the terrorists we see today. They have militery bases everywhere.

And you say China is a threat? Open your eyes!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Putin has started openly to talk against NWO and separate from it. I think that is the reason why US and the mainstream media are blaming Russia about everything. There are lots of channelers who claim that Russia has become the leading country with BRICKS etc alliance against NWO.

The ET channelers even explain that Putin was previously influenced by negative reptilians, but now he is getting help from Pleiadians who are the friendly ones. Also I think when US and main stream media blame Putin actually it causes more division as people are waking up that he is good guy, although not perfect.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
I see many of you wondering and asking questions why your government is lying to you and so on.

I have a theory to offer to you - long story short, the people of US are more divided then ever before ever since these last elections. So much so that it is reaching a dangerous level (Ukraine is an example of a divided country).

What your powers that be are unsuccessfully trying to do is find a common enemy to unify the nation, and Russia in their view fits the bill perfectly. Truth has nothing to do with this, everything reguarding Russia has been lies driven by desperation. Desperation which is obviously not working and leading to one stupid move after another.

Don't buy that crap.

Find a different way to unify. For example unity in the name of a just, peaceful and prosperous world. Not more hate and war which you are being force fed.

Parts of Ukraine are occupied, annexed by Russia. Is that a lie? What about Russian occupation (or attempted) of Chechnya or Georgia to name but two? Is that a lie? No bs, none of your opinionated view, facts only please if you want to respond.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Now, i maybe wrong here, but did the west back an illegal forced regime change in Ukraine? So russia went in there after the collapse of Ukraines sovereignty after western backed coup?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If the US wants to stop worrying about Russia, it should just drop out of NATO and isolate itself from the world. Otherwise it's impossible, because some world power balance needs to be maintained.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Velatropa24

Don't buy that crap.

Parts of Ukraine are occupied, annexed by Russia. Is that a lie? What about Russian occupation (or attempted) of Chechnya or Georgia to name but two? Is that a lie? No bs, none of your opinionated view, facts only please if you want to respond.

Look mate, ignorance is not bliss in this case, you just made yourself out to look extremely brainwashed for lack of a better word and lacking any knowledge on the issue, yet having an oppinion (the definition of ignorance).

First of all, reguarding Chechnya - please enlighten us how it is possible to "try to occupy" a part of your own country? Please go ahead, I am waiting for it.

Second of all, Georgia - please remind what part of Georgia is occupied by Russia? As far as I know, Russia has accepted the independence of 2 former Georgian areas, but has not "occupied" any part of it. Why they did it - for the same reason Kosovo was accepted by US - to prevent ongoing slaughter. And please tell me they weren't right in doing so after Russian peacekeepers and civillians got slaughtere by US-trained Georgians with US-supplied weapons and a pat on the back from the US president to Saakashvilly the drugged up psychopath.

Third of all, the actions taken in Ukraine and Georgia have been nothing but REACTIONS TO IRRISPONSIBLE STEPS TAKEN BY US AND THEIR PUPPET STATES on an international stage. That's right - REACTIONS. Cause and effect.

And fourth and final - we must move on, otherwise the carousel of death, missery and hatred will just keep turning in circles. Choose peace, not conflict.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I say we unite under the flag of rebirthing our own government, and solving our own problems rather than starting another war and sending anyone who questions it off to die on the front lines...

But that's just me

Bravo! That is a great place to begin!

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Velatropa24

I've read through your post a couple of times while thinking how best to respond. I think however whatever I write you will just spin round to show how Russia but much more specifically Putin has not acted as an aggressor in any way and it's all someone else's fault. That's ignorance in the extreme, but I know when it's not really worth pursuing the debate.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: uncommitted

Now, i maybe wrong here, but did the west back an illegal forced regime change in Ukraine? So russia went in there after the collapse of Ukraines sovereignty after western backed coup?

Did Russia annex Ukraine? I'm not saying anyone is squeaky clean, but that was the point I made.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: Velatropa24

I've read through your post a couple of times while thinking how best to respond. I think however whatever I write you will just spin round to show how Russia but much more specifically Putin has not acted as an aggressor in any way and it's all someone else's fault. That's ignorance in the extreme, but I know when it's not really worth pursuing the debate.

...cause and effect. Please think about that. There is a reason for everything. One of the biggest mistakes we can make as humans is form opinions based on thin air. If you want to form an opinion, do the research from all sides and views. Don't let others do the thinking for you. That is my advice to you personally.

Reguarding everything else - US has also done many many things to upset Russia, starting with the break up of Soviet Union and countless deaths, internal conflicts, poverty which followed after. This is a thread of peace and unity, which brings a nice alternative to the recent hatered and warmongering. Lets move on. Get on board!
edit on 9-1-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Let's unify with our love of bacon. Much better than for or against a foreign country.

Let's discuss pork belly spending, bacon is on sale for $1.99 a pound at a store in Harvey this week.
edit on 9-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Indeed.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The whole "Russia is your enemy" thing

You won't buy the victim card if you look up the Equation Group which is the NSA, and what they been doing.

Cyber False Flag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join