It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The destruction of the Catholic and Christian church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue2K4

I other words you are speaking to supposed ascended beings who are you guiding spirits via the violet fire through meditation and you are going to share with us the benefits of these whom you are connected with.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I did. They were delicious.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yes.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yes my "experience" i.e what happened to me...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

They're not base religions of every theological system. The 'veil' on human consciousness I'm trying to lift is based on the two religions Christianity and Islam. It causes a mindset in which people feel they have a complete and thorough understanding of existence. Hence since so many people have that mindset ingrained into their consciousness it has a large effect on our technological advancement. The veil creates a mindset in which a limit is placed on our ability to advance. These beings want this to veil to be removed because it's what is best for this world. That is because those are the primary god based religions still in use today, because they are based on a system of pay to rewards; worship for heaven, disbelief for eternal suffering. Yes the esoteric systems of Judaism inspired the worship in the religions Islam and Christianity but how many people do you know that follow that system? In these times people turn to a god based figure which pay to reward system. Because they seek a higher power and find one that not worshiping would be negative so they believe it is best to worship. I said they are the primary god based religions in use today. No one falls for Judaism anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I don't think Christianity completes anyone, it's a faith by its very nature.
A faith is a belief, it has to be believed because it's not complete, easy to understand or believe. In fact the bible acknowledges it's own incompleteness by calling ts followers to faith many times

Ok, so how does Christianity cause an effect on technology?
Remembering it was Christianity that brought forward education and Western civilisation, also leaps forward in every field of human endeavor
What has your religion done, what does it promise to do for humanity, what does it offer, space flight, bigger tv, time travel

Christianity has Jesus who promises humanity rest, what does your dirty offer?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue2K4
a reply to: chr0naut

Please go away... I don't mean to be rude but this thread was intended to see what the religious theology instills into people so I can show an alternate perspective, and have readers ask questions to do so. You are referring to my previous posts where I depicted what happened to me as a response to someone saying something intended to insult BOTH sides of the argument because it was directed towards you. I have to wait until this happens to Islam or atleast for now. Goodbye all... I wish I could stay... Azaqua said if I continue and I succeed radical Islam will be more dominant because people look for a higher power for help. I don't believe her. Well goodbye everyone for now.

Firstly, I'm not going away. This is a publicly accessible website and I have as much right to participate as anyone, even yourself as OP.

Secondly, you still have not supplied any of this paradigm destroying information that you suggested you had in the OP.

Thirdly, I would assume from the little I know of you that it is probable that you suffer from grandiose delusions. As such, you may feel you have a message for the world but this does not neccesarily mean there is any content in the message. The strength of the emotion is blinding you to this.

The fact that you are now apparently abandoning the thread, without release of this incendiary information, would likely be proof of my assumptions.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

# Azaqua she can't tell me what to do. I said I need to see how people affected by the veil think in order to destroy the system so I would take anything that they think would supply a change in their belief and supply the information. I was making a post earlier in this thread with a display of the information had to close the tap unfortunately. I was greeted by the entities called 'angels' in the bible and they tortured me. I read about what was happening to me in the bible in the book of Solomon. Afterwards I had a 'struggle with the devil' where I picked up an understanding of the bible. Representations of biblical characters vary from book to book and they need to be interpreted differently that written i.e cryptically. It's a fire elemental energy being that made me want to make this thread but it alone caused a sort of direct providing of the information. Another entity said it needs to be balanced by an orb of every other element so that I can connect with people, know how they feel and better give them my way of thinking. I have obtained a water, air and earth orb hence. I feel renewed and have a 'new' perspective on this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

It creates a mindset in which people believe an omnipotent being is the source of all life and existence! We have proof that one of those two statements is incorrect so it has no basis of truth! It effects technology by that mindset! I have no 'religion'. They're all just assumptions people make to try to make up something to explain and give meaning to existence! We need to not have religion so we 'seek' answers instead of making them up.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Please tell me, how has Christianity benefited humanity in fields of technology? What human endeavor did it 'leap' forward? My 'religion' 'lifting the religious veils' will result in technological advancements by removing the assumptions we make as answers! It's the mindset of the belief system of a god that we need to get rid of.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I will greatly consider taking this elsewhere... This NEEDS to get done but people just don't seem to care! They deny there is anything wrong at all! People don't want to fix our society... The air elemental orb they gave me recently to balance the other ones made me realize how little this whole world actually matters. Sure it'd be great if it gets fixed but it doesn't matter to me if it does because this world wants to preserve it as long as possible. They're manipulated by the religious veil even if they aren't a follower of the theology. I have to go for now everyone maybe I'll talk later.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Please tell me, how has Christianity benefited humanity in fields of technology?

This is a list of Christians in science and technology. Persons in this list should have their Christianity as relevant to their notable activities or public life, and who have publicly identified themselves as Christians or as of a Christian denomination.

Because the list is to big to post, i will simply place one name on the excerpts. Full list can be found here
Before the eighteenth century

Nicole Oresme (c.1323–1382): Theologian and bishop of Lisieux, he was one of the early founders and popularizers of modern sciences. One of his many scientific contributions is the discovery of the curvature of light through atmospheric refraction.[4]

1701–1800 A.D. (18th century)

Antoine Lavoisier (1743–1794): considered the "father of modern chemistry". He is known for his discovery of oxygen's role in combustion, developing chemical nomenclature, developing a preliminary periodic table of elements, and the law of conservation of mass. He was a Catholic and defender of scripture.[33]

1801–1900 A.D. (19th century)

Charles Babbage (1791–1871): mathematician and analytical philosopher known as the first computer scientist who originated the idea of a programmable computer. He wrote the Ninth Bridgewater Treatise,[58][59] and the Passages from the Life of a Philosopher (1864) where he raised arguments to rationally defend the belief in miracles.[60]

1901–2000 A.D. (20th century)

Alexis Carrel (1873–1944): French surgeon and biologist who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1912 for pioneering vascular suturing techniques.[107]

2001–today (21st century)

Joseph Murray (1919–2012): Catholic surgeon who pioneered transplant surgery. He won the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1990.[181]

As you can see Christianity have contributed in many fields.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

no - all you have done is put up a silly list of people who were christians

the question was - what has christianity done for science ?

not what christians have done for science ?

if you do not understand the difference between the two questions then dawg help you

PS :

to illustrate the idiocy of your " logic " - then using your metrics :

christianity has started every european war in the last 1000 years

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

if you do not understand the difference between the two questions then dawg help you

PS :

Ignorant ape, how befitting
Christianity inspired education to everybody, that was a technological advancement on its own, the foundation of science in the West

Of course, you can't admit that

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Think you missed my question, what has your amazing deity offered anyone, just you talking it up
I am happy to e, my turn first

What does your faith offer, what's it done, created animosity?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

no - christianity did nothing of the sort - if you cannot sucessfully diffrentiate between " christianity " and " christians " then - thats your problem

but hey - if thats the way you want to play it - then you accept that chistianity starts wars too - cannot cherry pick

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

can you prove your contact with elemental orbs ?

send one my way ?

very convenient that they will only visit you

go on

send em over here

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I said so on the beginning of my post. Apparently you didn´t read it. Let me quote it again in bold so you can read it :

This is a list of Christians in science and technology. Persons in this list should have their Christianity as relevant to their notable activities or public life, and who have publicly identified themselves as Christians or as of a Christian denomination.

So you claiming that Christians and Christianity are completely different.?...interesting.

I think i understood the question even though English is not my main language, but thank you for your concern.

To illustrate the idiocy of your argument : Christians are separate from Christianity ergo Christianity didn´t contribute to science.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

as you are insistent on pushing this fallacy :

how did " christianity " lead to newtons observations on gravity ?

christianity is a dogma [ or correctly set of linked dogmas ] - that does not lead to any scientific process

A christian can use the scientific method without refference to thier imaginary friend

thats the difference

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Because they seek a higher power and find one that not worshiping would be negative so they believe it is best to worship

You're just as deluded as the others that think that these gods require worship for the betterment of society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join