It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Watch my hand!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Rex Tillerson for example...recipient of the Russian Medal of Friendship from Putin?

Tillerson's Russian ties are very much in public. ExxonMobil is one of the top 20 lobbying company in the US, now they can save that money since they have their direct man in top office. They spend total $8million last year ($28 million was few years ago), but look at the return - in billions.

Our politicians are small fishes (who deals in millions) compared to big whales like Trump , Tillerson who bribes politicians to make billions. Putin is definitely smart and he is taking care of his country's best interest.

ExxonMobil successfully lobbied against a bill that would have made it harder for the next president to lift sanctions against Russia, clearing the way for the oil giant to restart a program worth billions of dollars if Donald Trump eases those restrictions as president.

ExxonMobil helped defeat Russia sanctions bill

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Get it?

Not yet. I hope it's not contagious.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I'd worry more about the next 4 to 8 years that Trump has than the final 10 days of Obama.

Trump and the Reps also have complete power of the Gov. to do whatever they want. I think your priorities are a little off.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Fine. Well, "Now" we are looking at the last of Obama who isn't likely to do anything all that significant. Plus anything he does can be undone soon anyway. If he wanted to destroy America he had the last 8 years to do it and it hasn't happened so I wouldn't worry about it now.

But we have at least 4 years up next with Trump and a cabinet full of Billionaires and Goldman Sachs and Big Oil. He wants to kill net neutrality, Remove environmental Regulations and fill every available slot with loyalists to him in an already one sided corrupt Government. I'd worry more about that than whatever Obama can do.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The Trumpeters Russian brigade is here to save the day.

When Trump has to oppose Putins ambitions to control the European oil market or to take some land here or there he won't do it. He can't do it because his ego will not allow him to, he will punt or double down and then we will see the truth of Russia. I think people here have never met a real Russian, they don't forget and they will wait ten years to stick a knife in your back while smiling. It is as apart of the culture as guns and unbridled ignorance are here.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes, Obama did nothing but become an incitor for race wars, and refusing to call people who terrorize Americans on their own soil what they really are, Terrorists.

It's not as bad as Europe is in America, yet.. If Clinton had won, you'd see more of the same, but worse. I think we've all had enough of the Liberal adgenda, Liberal doesn't mean now what it did 30 yrs ago.

Trump isn't cutting off the internet, but will make sure the scum on it are removed. People who make other peoples lives hell, and exploit children and women and things like that. That isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing. Not everyone is a big bad Wolf, there are good people out there, and this Win, like Brexit, is Proof of that.

Now to get rid of the Cults trying to force their way into Modern Democratic Societies that don't want them there.
edit on 9-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Yes, Obama did nothing but become an incitor for race wars, and refusing to call people who terrorize Americans on their own soil what they really are, Terrorists.

It's not as bad as Europe is in America, yet.. If Clinton had won, you'd seem more of the same, but worse. I think we've all had enough of the Liberal adgenda, Liberal doesn't mean now what it did 30 yrs ago.

Trump isn't cutting off the internet, but will make sure the scum on it are removed. People who make other peoples lives hell, and exploit children and women and things like that. That isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing. Not everyone is a big bad Wolf, there are good people out there, and this Win, like Brexit, is Proof of that.

Now to get rid of the Cults trying to force their way into Modern Democratic Societies that don't want them there.

What hyperbole and you clearly do not understand liberals.

First of all, Liberals would not accept Sharia law because of how it treats women. Second of all liberals are decidedly against intermingling politics and religion which is the basis of Sharia law.

America's fear of Islam is useful to the people who make fortunes perpetuating the never ending war of terror. It is the gift that keeps on giving and is simply a fantastic, yet sadistic business model.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I didn't say he's cutting off the internet. He's going to kill "Net Neutrality" though. The net will then become regulated in terms of who can afford to pay the most for their data. As it is now all data is treated equally. If I'm steaming a movie and my neighbor is playing a game all traffic to both places goes at the same speed. What well have soon is high speed delivery for the places that can afford it and slow speed for everyone else. It's a pay to play that only the big businesses can afford to play and leaves everyone else dead in the water unable to compete.

It has nothing to do with terrorism.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

And clearly, you do not understand my reply.

Liberals are already accepting things Liberals would never have accepted 30 years ago. Haven't you been reading ATS for the past 5 yrs? It's filled with examples.

You could send a 21 yr old to University and he'd be rebrainwashed (apart from the educational brainwashing system) into believing Banana's are evil and need to be destroyed. And they'd probably believe it, if it were stated as a matter of fact by a crazy Liberal Professor.

See, the problem here with them, is that they don't know how to THINK on their own. They're Sheep. They follow, they do not lead so well, unless it's into a Ditch like the one that Obama dug for Americans this past 8 yrs.

Your Country is in deep debt because of him.

That's a problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I don't think it's going to be a big scary situation. Has he done it? No. But he has shown he wants to fix things that have clearly been ruined by the last several Administrations. I'd rather wait and see than point fingers towards something that hasn't even taken place.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

And clearly, you do not understand my reply.

Liberals are already accepting things Liberals would never have accepted 30 years ago. Haven't you been reading ATS for the past 5 yrs? It's filled with examples.

You could send a 21 yr old to University and he'd be rebrainwashed (apart from the educational brainwashing system) into believing Banana's are evil and need to be destroyed. And they'd probably believe it, if it were stated as a matter of fact by a crazy Liberal Professor.

See, the problem here with them, is that they don't know how to THINK on their own. They're Sheep. They follow, they do not lead so well, unless it's into a Ditch like the one that Obama dug for Americans this past 8 yrs.

Your Country is in deep debt because of him.

That's a problem.

What ditch is that???

America lost 750,000 the month Obama took office, and similar number the month before that.

Now the DOW is at record levels, real estate is at it's highest, 2016's economic growth for the US is the best in over a decade, wages have risen for the first time in a decade, OFFICIAL unemployment has been cut in half, America still has an auto industry, exports are up, 30 more million people have health insurance, gas prices have been steady and this period has seen a huge upswing in startups and small businesses.

I am not sure if you suffer from amnesia or you are just a hardened partisan, but America was in a ditch when Obama took office, he certainly has never had to appear on TV and say things like this;

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

No need to get all bent over it. We're having a discussion not a yelling match.

Next you're going to tell me you're not bent or upset, and i'm delusional.

And then you'll say something like Who's mad? Not me, you're the mad one.

etc etc etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

etc etc etc.

I'm fine -

that's how I roll

(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Indigo5

Sessions opposes the Voting Rights Act, the Violence Against Women Act, and the NAACP.
Pompeo supports interrogation methods considered by critics to be state-sponsored torture, and so on.

Source ? A good one?
Or just rhetoric tripe ?
I am placing money on the latter . See , anyone can say anything about anyone. Most of it just downright libel

Source is the last link in the OP.

as for substantiating evidence of Sessions record and history, that's for a dedicated thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Ethics office?

How is a country giving someone a friendship medal construed as a bad thing?

A country that the GOP platform believed was the USA's biggest geopolitical foe in the world until the Trump campaign demanded anti-Russian language be stripped from the official GOP platform during the Republican National Convention.

Exxon Mobile lost over a Billion Dollars to sanctions placed on Russia.

Rex Tillerson has ZERO experience in government or diplomatic affairs, unlike every Secretary of State before him.

He retains a $69.5 million pension plan and Exxon stock worth about $218 million.

His most significant qualification seems to be his close friendship and common financial interests with Vladimir Putin and a commitment to lifting Sanctions on Russia.

Ill take my politicians with Russian medals over politicians with Saudi money anyday

What makes you believe Tillerson doesn't also have close ties with the Saudi's?

Throughout his career, the Wichita Falls, Texas, native cultivated relationships with leaders of countries including Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Qatar. He even injected his company into the middle of a power struggle between the Kurds and the Iraqi government.

www.timesofisrael.com...
edit on 9-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigTrumpFan
He had an interview on Fox News after the election. Saying he didn't have a press conference for 6 months is a fake news.

You have been fully corrupted by propaganda if you believe an Interview on Fox News is the same as a Press Conference.

Let me know if you need me to explain the difference.

Trump is the first President Elect anyone can remember who did not hold a press conference after being elected.

And the idea that he is too busy is painfully contradicted by the fact he has had time to meet with people like Kanye West, has gone Golfing a couple times and spent late nights tweeting about how his TV ratings were better than Arnolds, how his restaurant got an unfair review etc. etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I sometimes think conservatives hear replies that involve facts and data as antagonistic yelling...they take them personally.

etc etc etc.

If you are going to reply to yourself for other people, perhaps just start a conversation with yourself?
Or would that be "delusional"?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: Indigo5

I expect that Trump is going to handle the affairs of the American people as tactfully.

I believe "deceptively" was the adjective you were searching for.

Intentionally rushing and obfuscating the public scrutiny of his Presidential Nominees shows antagonism toward democracy itself and a disdain for the public he looks to govern. That is consistent with him, he feels he is above public scrutiny and takes it personally when questioned.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why, Obama is on his way out. Trump is on his way in. Seems pointless to look in the past rather than the future. What's in the past is done. It's the future that should concern you.

That's not what Obama and his supporters said for eight years while they blamed Bush.

I think what the OP is trying to say is that Trump is working really fast and hard. And for the OP it seems Trump is working too hard and fast?

Hmm I can see where is coming from though, we really aren't used to the government moving so efficiently, it could be shocking for some people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join