It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Coffee and Free Donuts and a USA Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There is 2 words you never really see together, TEXAS and TRUTH. They really tell BIG LIES in Texas!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So is it just evil Republicans or are the Dems in on this Plan? They couldn't keep the lid on Bengazi lies for a week. Bill couldn't get away with romp in his own office! Who are these hundreds of demo techs that did the manual labor? Not a single person has come out and said they took part in the biggest charade in history.
Were the planes empty or did they have real passengers? Did they hire Muslims to act as hijackers and die? Did they have buddies exit the Pentagon and send others to that wing? Nobody had a relative going to possibly die as a fireman, police, or resident of the affected areas? Seriously I finally want to know what the "truthers" think? How many people do you think (logistically) were needed for this scheme? I've read through some of these conspiracy theories, but they all fall short and do not answer these basic questions.
a reply to: searcherfortruth

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Then keep searching, you're getting close. It can start right here O' great searcher. Haha

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I feel like I've been taking crazy pills reading this stuff for 15 years now.

You know what is crazy pill status?
That still believing a goat farmer on dialysis acted alone, orchestrated and carried out one of the most ingenious deadly terrorist attacks in human history from a cave on a sat phone in one of the most war torn nations on the planet.
Like a James Bond movie or something.

Then the towers fell at 15 floors a second straight down from a plane impact around the 90th floor. This coming from a tower designed to withstand large plane impacts. Now do it twice in one afternoon and you are talking about some luck. Al-CIA-da should have bought a powerball ticket on 9/11 too.

9/11 was carried out with military precision and tactics.
All the signs are there.
Multiple planes for misdirection.
Precision timed strikes on multiple designated targets.
The absolute and utter destruction of the targets.
Then the following misinformation that continues to this day.

Won't go into who and what I suspect did this.
But it's intent was to keep the US and it's allies entrenched in proxy wars in the middle east probably forever.
Whatever entity did this is well funded, connected, and able to manipulate the very flow of information in the MSM and the net.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My experience has always been surreal as well. I joined the USMC may 21 2001. I was in training by mt mother#uck#r in San Diego when they told us we were all going to war. I didn't see any footage of what happened until sep 14th. It took me a solid month to figure out what happened for myself. I was then assigned to presidential duty in DC and visted the pentagon regularly. I feel as though I missed the entire event while being part of the systemic problem by being a faceless cog on a wheel.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Rather be a "TRUTHER" than a "Osrtrich" with my head in the sand.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Thank you for your service, took long enough for them to find that guy and get rid of him at sea, and the entire team assigned to do it vanished in a helicopter crash. Did you ever get the truth?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Don't forget 7 and also, remember how long it took for both towers to go straight down, they were gone after only burning for an hour? Yeah, very believable that buildings made of steel melting from heat not hot enough to melt steel.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

You have it all figured out huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Still reminds me of why all camera video surveillance was confiscated by the FBI around surrounding hotels and stores right after this accident...but only one video made it out..no plane?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No, of course not. I'm in the same boat you guys are in. I don't buy anything that "officially" happened that day. I only have second hand accounts of what happened that day by people I served with in DC. I will never believe it was a plane that smacked the side of the pentagon.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No head in the sand here. Im on this site for one for a reason. I do believe they took full advantage of the aftermath. As far as Osama, he may have been the leader but not the brains of the operation. If I remember right, a portion of the hijackers were in pilot school. Pre-9-11 it is very easy to see how people could be duped into thinking it was just a ransom hijacking. No need to rush them and cost a stranger their life. Also no need to learn how to take off or land. Just fly for the center and bam!
Being a 17 year vet Firefighter I can attest to the fact that heat builds and bad things happen. 40 floors of weight above the impact of a huge passenger jet crashing straight through the building, a fully fueled airliner, with building contents burning for an hour. Yes, I can see it happening, and did see it on live TV. I've melted plenty of gear and have seen collapse first hand. Inside and out working in a big city. How many people did it take to pull off an inside job??? With the so called demolition charges in multiple buildings??
a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

There seems to be a renewed interest in 9/11 lately, and I'm pleased to see this.
I think many were discouraged from this topic for awhile but dust has settled to some
Extent so it's easier to talk about at this point in time.

How could so many people refuse to question the whole situation? It is mind-boggling Tommy

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's been 15 years. Yawn...

I'm surprised at you. Yawn? One can never yawn at this subject. The OP was very good and the subject itself is a deeply important topic on this website, and still a deeply important issue in general for the world. It is one of the most important conspiracies, ever, in the history of civilization.
edit on 8-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

This is also in the forum dedicated to the topic.
edit on 8-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I've always had interest from the moment I was allowed to see the footage. I didn't see it till three days after it happened. I was in USMC training at the time. I was not your classic marine. I have always been your question everything guy and they hate that.

My budddies who secured the pentagon from eighth and I marine barracks DC told me the wreckage was not large enough to be an airliner. I joined 8th and I nov 30th.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I really think age plays a role in the level of interest, thanks though for the vote of confidence.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yeah, their whole basic training method is to take you apart limb from limb, dissect you, then replace the pieces they think are useless, put their mind control in place and put you back together again, humpty dumpty on steroids style.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You would think it would be easier for a plane to crash through the Pentagon and would leave pieces that were evident, how come there was not any indication that the wings broached the interior, and where were was all the wreckage and how come the Pentagon did not catch fire due to office fires and jet fuel?

And what is supposed to the most controlled air space on the planet, did not shoot the plane down, where were all the passengers and luggage of that plane, where did those black boxes run off to?
edit on 1-8-2017 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
First, it was classic controlled demolition. Darn it, no sounds of charges, no pressure waves knocking out windows in surrounding buildings, no demolitions shrapnel.

Next, thermite. Darn it, Jones never got around to trying his experiments in an inert atmosphere to prove beyond a doubt the paint chips were really thermite. Others could not reproduce his results. Then the thermite being supposedly painted on throughout the towers. Must have been thick!

Then the nukes. No fission products that would be the signature of an atomic explosion. Again no sound?

Just for WTC 1 and 2. Then came lasers and holograms. Drones. Missiles. Dr Wood and Dustification. One side claims seismic proof. The others ignore or discredit seismic proof.

The movement totally ignoring WTC steel was inspected, WTC debris shifted by hand, and 19,000 human remains reclaimed from the rubble. 6,000 that could fit in test tubes.

Gauge, Jones, Hulsey, Wood, AE911TRUTH, Loose Change, and WTC 7 projects are never going to get to the "truth" as long as they can milk the conspiracy cash cow. As long as the speaking tours and notoriety continues. Better to be the king in a cage than a nobody in the real world, huh!

Who are the sheep? Who are still being milked for money after fifteen years? Move on.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So, what I was told by the guys that I spent my entire enlistment with is that in no way was that an airliner.

This was a taboo subject in the core and I talked about it with the marines in DC as soon as I joined the post.

There was not enough wreckage. The marines that I worked with at 8th and I after the fact came to the conclusion that it was a large drone.

There were about 14 marines that I was real close with at the time and they all agreed that it wasnt an airliner. It was the hot subject with all of us. The wreckage and the damage did not fit the bill.

In my opinion, the whole thing is bull# and they want us all to be drones.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join