It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Coffee and Free Donuts and a USA Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
911 WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ?? See with your own eyes

On September 10th, 2001, I went to sleep that night with a task to do in the morning. My Saturn (IRONY) needed servicing and I was determined to be at the dealership early, so I could get taken care of quickly and have time to do other things with the rest of my day off.

When I got there, I found complimentary donuts and coffee waiting for the taking, the newspapers where available to read, too, so I grabbed a USA Today, sat down with my Free coffee and Free donuts and began to read the Sports Pages. In the forefront of my seat was a Color television with the early morning news on.

I am hard of hearing and wasn't really paying attention to what was on the news channel, but the guy next to me seemed agitated and leaned forward in his chair, as I glanced up to see what was going on, I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw one of the Twin Towers with smoke billowing out of it and as I was watching the footage, a plane came from behind the Towers and I saw it slam into the other building.

I thought I was watching a movie trailer at first, but when I saw the look on the guys face sitting next to me, I asked him, is this real? He shook his head yes and turned up the volume. We were watching live coverage of an unprecedented event taking place.

It seems 2 planes had each hit the Twin Towers and they were on fire in different locations. The narrative from the newscast was incredulous and they were already reporting that this was a terrorist attack and that NY was under attack.

Needless to say, my day was spent like the rest of you, watching and waiting, but one thing I never expected to happen, happened, not once or twice, but 3 times, buildings that were supposed to be designed to withstand impacts of planes (TWINS) and one that was supposed to be a command center in the event of disasters, collapsed, symmetrically,in what is described as near free fall.

The OS has always been that the buildings fell because of structural damage due to fires, but there is no way, other than IN HELL, that this was possible, so HELL it was. [SNIP]
[SNIP] Every single incident that happened that day, EVERY single one, was reported as BIG FAT LIES!

Hijackers with box cutters? NO. Buildings falling down due to fires? NO. Passengers rushing the cockpit and bringing the plane down in PA? NO. The Pentagon hit by a plane? NO.

The following days we were told many things about what happened and why and how we were going to respond as the USA, how we were going to get those responsible and bring "Shock and Awe" to them. 15 years later and billions of dollars after the fact, those responsible are still FREE to be.

Oh we got some patsies and took over some territory to protect us from the big bad terrorists, but we did NOT get those responsible for the horrific chain of events that happened on 9/11.

Those EVIL bastards are still in power and have continued to manipulate world events since then, all in the name of GREED. They were forced to cover up many investigations that were going on before and everything they did after was to keep those investigations from being exposed.

The offices in all 4 buildings that were supposedly hit by hijacked planes, housed very important financial information, from many different agencies involved in many investigations and they all disappeared from the face of the Earth that day.

Insurance fraud, the Petro Dollar, asbestos removal, CIA, SEC, stock options, WMD, accounting practices, war games, NORAD, FBI, NTSB, 9/11 Commission fabrication report, removal of evidence, lack of crime scene investigation at ground zero, molten steel, convenient witnesses, reports of a building collapsing before it happened, 3 controlled demolitions, pristine passport, indestructible black boxes.

NO. NO. NO. These incidents were well planned in advance by the very people that benefited from them, not terrorists with box cutters that shouted praise be Allah and found 72 virgins waiting for them in Heaven.

Bushes, Cheney, Silverstein, Rice, Rumsfeld are clearly a bunch of BIG FAT LIARS that have gotten away with a MAJOR CONSPIRACY and had a lot of help covering this up before, then and since.

This has been an on-going CONSPIRACY furthered by many, including Obama and Clinton, along with Blair and Netanyahoo and the entire Royal Family of Britain and Saudi Arabia and the list is much longer.

Sadly, they will get away with it because this is HELL and they are the DEVIL's disciples.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

edit on 1/8/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Although it has all been hashed over many times I couldn't agree with you more. Both that the buildings COULDN'T have come down like that and that it was a government/TPTB cover-up.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's been 15 years. Yawn...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No....they will be held up in front of all.....
Sad times for those influenced individuals......they refuse to see the spiritual side of this worldly existence......w

Bad days to be a worldly person.....coming right up....you've read about it....

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I've been repeating this same story, everywhere I go, and have been since the day after it happened. I was a mechanic at the Kansas Speedway, and was watching as the first tower fell. I walked away from the TV the moment the roof fell into it's own foot print, pissed at was I was hearing, and knowing I had just watched a demolition. Since then I have had a very hard time living in this country, or talking to the hypnotized sheep in my surroundings. The only thing that's going to make me feel better about the travesty, and lies surrounding it, would be to see them all go down the same way the people in those buildings went. Perhaps Trump could sell the American people one of his, so we can load it up with explosives, and stick them all on the roof of the building. Hit it with a remote- controlled plane, and watch them burn, just before we blow it up. Eye for an eye style.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And that is even sadder, you find this to be boring and yet here you are, if it is so boring why are you here? History and conspiracies? What is the biggest conspiracy of all time, okay, there may be others that rank up there close, but what transpired that day is certainly the biggest in the last 50 or 60 years. So yawn away, the hole in the ground where your head is must be pretty big, but it is not as big as the one that was at ground zero, the pentagon, PA or 7.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

It only takes me seeing a documentary with the liars telling their stories again for me to get all worked up or seeing some youtube video pop up or the clock strikes 9/11 for me to remember, I know theses threads get hashed to death over and over and the same rhetoric gets thrown about, but this was the first time I decided to write about where I was when it happened and it is just as vivid today as it was then.

The only difference, is that today, we are no closer to solving or bringing to justice the real culprits.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

As story worth repeating, especially if what we witnessed was so ridiculous to think how it happened is the way they claim it did, which sane people know is not the truth. Real justice would need to be in the form of a building falling on all of the BIG FAT LIARS heads.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And?

Fifteen years and they are still treating us like fools. Well, you anyway!!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I suspected a snip or two was coming and rightfully so, but I am thankful you allowed my OP to continue. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the "DERAILERS" to show up and point out how plausible the OS is and that us "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" (Realists) are the disillusioned ones.
edit on 1-8-2017 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

And?

And how much of what your govt told you do you believe Cobalt? You think Britain was complicit? What do most of the Brits think about that day and what transpired since?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I loved the fact that people like you are stepping up, and getting this off your chest. I haven't been able to stop spreading the news since it happened. Thank you for sharing your story. We will get our taste of revenge out of our mouth, I can feel it coming. Keep whacking the sheep in the head, because when the majority of us are all on the same page, it'll be over for the villain's who constructed, and covered up this horrific event.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

I suspected a snip or two was coming and rightfully so, but I am thankful you allowed my OP to continue. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the "DERAILERS" to show up and point out how plausible the OS is and that us "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" (Realists) are the disillusioned ones.

I wouldn't worry about the OSers, they refuse to believe there are certain elements within their own Government who really couldn't care less about them or theirs.

I remember when I first realised we were being played for fools. It was difficult to comprehend, to grasp exactly why they would want to do such a thing. Then you look at the profits their reaction has generated and BINGO, yeah we've been played like a fiddle.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ahh yes right. It's been 15 years so we're all supposed to act like everything's cool now just bc time has passed.

Funny, 15 years later my cell phone can't make calls during a plane flight...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

And?

And how much of what your govt told you do you believe Cobalt? You think Britain was complicit? What do most of the Brits think about that day and what transpired since?

Oh, I bought into the O.S initially, I even bought into invading Iraq, even though they were never held responsible for what happened that fateful day. I bought into the axis of evil and was even considering signing up to do my bit.

Then, in 2005 when no WMD's were found in Iraq, I watched a few YouTube videos which stirred my curiosity. I started to research more and more, excessively to be honest and started to join the dots.

I can't speak for most Brits, but I can speak for those who have undertook a similar journey to myself and that is to question everything we are being told. Never trust those that stand to benefit from acts of terror, everywhere there seems to be problem, reaction, solution. The solution usually involves freedoms being removed or warfare in some foreign land.
edit on 8/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It was terrorist that flew planes into buildings and they fell. A fanatic sect of Islam that wants all of us to die to please their God.
They have been shouting and screaming for our death for centuries. They tried once before with a car bomb. At The Same Location!! Remember that time??
I feel like I've been taking crazy pills reading this stuff for 15 years now.
Or George Bush did it.....
Think about that last sentence.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I, also, think there is a generational gap at play, where the older think No way, and the younger think, who cares, I am in the middle group that has to deal with the reality and consequences with knowledge of a conspiracy being evidential. No matter how hard I cannot look the other way even 15 years later.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
It was terrorist that flew planes into buildings and they fell. A fanatic sect of Islam that wants all of us to die to please their God.
They have been shouting and screaming for our death for centuries. They tried once before with a car bomb. At The Same Location!! Remember that time??
I feel like I've been taking crazy pills reading this stuff for 15 years now.
Or George Bush did it.....
Think about that last sentence.

Emotional pareidolia. It is when a reality is so devastatingly true, so the brain creates patterns that allow you to believe the official Story.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Bush SR. laid the foundation for all of it and he was trained by his Daddy, so yes, but they are from the OLD school PTB that originated in Germany and gravitated to Great Britain, see a pattern there?

(post by EmmanuelGoldstein removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join