It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Palestinian terrorist mows down four Israeli soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This act will surely increase tension in Jerusalem.

A truck driven by a Palestinian rammed into a group of soldiers on a popular promenade in Jerusalem killing four people, according to Israeli police who called it a deliberate attack.

An Israeli bus driver who witnessed the incident said on the radio the truck ploughed into a group of soldiers, and that they fired on the driver, who reversed direction and ran over them again.

www.rte.ie...

There will NEVER be lasting peace between Israel and Palestine. This tragedy is one of many that has occurred because of HATE.

The greatest obstacle to peace between Israelis and Palestinians is quite simply a virulent jihadist hatred of Jews and the Jewish state. It cannot be appeased.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There will NEVER be lasting peace between Israel and Palestine.

"Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned,...
Everywhere is war.
Me say war.

That until there's no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation. Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes,...
Me say war.

That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race,...
Dis a war.

That until that day the dream of lasting peace, world citizenship, and the rule of international morality will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained,...
Now everywhere is war,... war."

(Speech by Haile Selassie I)
(Put to song by Bob Marley)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Child killers live matters?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Back increasingly desperate people into a corner and they will lash out. Common sense, yet everything Israel does just increases the tension.

I don't justify anyone killing anyone else, but Israel is bringing all this on themselves. As the Palestinians bring revenge for killing Israelis on themselves.

Still, I side more with Palestine in this big mess.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not only tragic, but a very bad omen for tensions in the area now. This is bad very bad.

top topics

join