It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Canada Has no Record of Esteban Santiago or Checked Guns on Any Flight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Good job.
That's all it takes.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
FFS, there's 2 excuses for derping and posting this. Either the OP doesn't keep up on the news as well as they want people to think, or they're trying to stir the pot, hoping nobody else keeps up on it.

He wasn't on an Air Canada flight, this has been known & verified for quite a while now. S#pot stir fail.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

LOL.

Oh oh wait.
It's MK ULTRA...
He's a Manchurian candidate.

It's a false flag to take away guns and strengthen gun laws.

It's Hillary's doing,
She wants to abolish the second amendment.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Unfortunately this is true.
Reality shows that situations like this are fluid in nature and the information initially came from witnesses in the baggage area. Some reported he came in from the street others said he came from the bathroom and still others said he came from the terminal upstairs.
Baggage claim areas are open. Anyone can enter or exit. They don't have a checkpoint to enter or leave .
With people coming and going from outside or from the terminal it's a soft spot like a bus terminal or train station.
It's probably correct to assume he didn't generate much attention from anyone until he began shooting.
Then the pandemonium that followed had people running and screaming and further confusing the situation.

Of course details would keep coming.

Situations like this are like jelly.

It needs time to set up and jell..

So of course it's all made up. Lol
edit on 182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Ok

Sure.

Why?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Easy mistake on the media's part given that Terminal 2 serves both Delta and Air Canada. It makes sense to me.

I don't follow the news every two hours like some people do and I didn't know what airline this knucklehead was on 'till this AM.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This happens when people reject the main stream media .
People need to ask...
Where are they getting their information from?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

Wait,....Alaska is not part of Canada???

OT , But no lie. My stepsister nearing her 30's realized Alaska was not an island and you can drive there, no joke an island. She thought that because it was alone on a map of the US, that it was an island like Hawaii. I found out from her posting her new knowledge on Facebook(she was proud of this), the comments were comedy gold.

I wonder if that's how they teach it in school, like a big island, one side perfectly straight, without the presence of Canada. The way it gets shown on some maps......lol.
If Canada isn't taught about, I can see why there's confusion

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Has Delta Airlines 100% confirmed he was on their flight ?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I know that Alaska is not part of Canada... But are you saying no American has ever flown from Canada? Earlier reports were saying he flew from Canada which would be why Air Canada posted that comment, otherwise Air Canada wouldn't have stated officially that they had no records.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I heard the first reports, which came from CBS Miami that the shooter had flown through Air Canada... I wasn't trying to "stir the pot", and you are right I didn't keep up with the latest updates... But the fact is officially the first reports claimed the shooter was using an Air Canada flight, which would be why Air Canada officially stated there were no records of this murderer or any guns in their flights to Fort Lauderdale.

The reports that the shooter had flown through Air Canada were given by Broward Commissioner Chip LaMarca, and Florida Senator Bill Nelson. CBS Miami has changed their article to exclude the reports given originally.

miami.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People often report incorrect information as fact in the early stages of an event. it happens quite often.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The fascinating, and important, part is how the shooter was radicalised by ISIS... it appears it may have been at the hands of US intelligence.

Wow! I remember when you used to deviate from the script. What happened?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

People often report incorrect information as fact in the early stages of an event. it happens quite often.

The problem is that there are too many inconsistencies. Mainstream media is still apparently reporting that this murderer was radicalized only recently, in the past year, yet I have read that some people have been able to track his posts to 2007 when he was a member in a few forums and was downloading jihadist videos and jihadist music and back then he went under the name ‘Aashiq Hammad’.

usdefensewatch.com...

So it doesn't seem that he was radicalized recently like mainstream media is claiming.

IMO he is claiming "he is hearing voices" simply to plead insanity. He knew what he was doing, he gave up dropped his weapon and went down on his belly as he was given instructions. This man is not insane, he is a murderous bastard who is outsmarting the media.

edit on 8-1-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What is a "Canada?"

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

canada = proof that copious quantities of bacon and maple syrup keeps people sane

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join