It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Panel Investigating Planned Parenthood's Aborted Baby Parts Scandal Releases Final Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh, it is a big one.... and it appears to contain criminal referrals and shows that "parts to order" was factual.

energycommerce.house.gov...

Recommendations for Stewardship of Taxpayer Funds
1) The Panel found that Planned Parenthood affiliates and clinics have repeatedly neglected
their fiduciary duty requiring good stewardship of federal taxpayer dollars through the
following: careless management and failed compliance with Medicaid billing procedures;
violating federal laws and regulations pertaining to patient consent and the privacy rights
of their patients; changing the method of abortion to increase procurement of fetal tissue
for which they received a per tissue payment; and a general disinterest in clinical
integrity. The Panel recommends that Planned Parenthood lose all federal funding,
including reimbursements for Medicaid services. Further, grants no longer available to
Planned Parenthood should be awarded to healthcare providers that provide
comprehensive preventive healthcare for their patients, and that do not perform abortions,
except:

if the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest;
or
in the case where a woman suffers from a physical disorder, physical
injury, or physical illness, including a life-endangering physical
condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself, that would,
as certified by a physician, place the woman in danger of death unless
an abortion is performed.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well i think we already knew that they feel differently about it in private meetings than they do in public ones.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Will this hit mainstream news? I haven't researched the Planned Parenthood allegations very thoroughly. Would this just get covered and up and ignored by the MSM?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
blah blah blah

i'm so glad i dont live in america

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bgrenual

Horrible. What kind of horrible human being could do this!

approximately three or four infants would show signs of life. This typically
happened when infants were extracted from the cervix in a breech position. At
times, the infant would slide completely out because of the extent of the dilation
caused by the laminaria administered to patients. In all such cases,
would terminate their lives. The signs of life they exhibited would include
movement of the stomach as the infant breathed or movement of the toes or
fingers.
would terminate the lives of these infants, Employee #1 further alleges based on
those incidents she witnessed, by any of several methods, including the following:

snipping the infant’s spinal cord with scissors; cutting the neck with Sopher forceps or similar instruments; twisting the infant’s head; using forceps, other instruments, or his finger to crush the “soft spot” of the infant’s head, or crushing it by the same means through its stomach; or inserting his finger down its throat. If the infant’s cranium was coming out first, he would usually use his index finger to puncture its head, but if it was coming out feet first, he would instead insert an instrument in the back of the infant’s head.3

Employee #1 also alleged that “ performed numerous abortions during the third
trimester in cases that did not involve any serious threats to the mother’s or the infant’s health.”
Employee #2 asserted, “As long as the patients had the cash, he was going to do it past the 25
weeks.”10 Four photographs identified by Employee #1 and Employee #3 as taken in the
sterilization room of the Women’s Pavilion in 2012 depict the remains of infants clearly in their
third trimester when they were allegedly terminated by .11 According to Employee #1,
the tears in the neck line visible in the photos are “inconsistent with” terminations done “while
the infant[s were] entirely inside the uterus.”
12 Thus, besides being late-term abortions, they were
likely either partial-birth abortions or homicides committed after full delivery.
Employee #1 and two other employees at the clinic, Employee #3 and Employee #4, additionally
allege that the doctor regularly falsified sonogram results to misrepresent the gestational age of
the fetus. Some sonograms, they maintain, would be falsified to “overstate the gestational age of
the fetus in order to overbill customers.”
In other cases, according to Employee #1 and Employee #3, “sonograms would be falsified to
conceal the advanced gestational age of the fetus beyond the legal limit in Texas.”
14 Employee #1
claimed:
I have witnessed this happen in cases involving fetuses as old as 28 weeks.
would typically tell his ultrasound technician in cases involving fetuses
beyond a certain gestational age to allow him to perform the ultrasound himself;
he would then bring the patient an ultrasound picture showing another fetus at the
gestational age he was misrepresenting to the patient.

edit on 8-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I've always been pro-choice, but reading that makes me want to revisit that belief. How could anyone call themselves a doctor or nurse after doing something like that? That's sickening.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NoOneAskedMe

Ummm...yeah...most pro choice persons would rather not think about the reality of what they're having done in this procedure..they should be forced to watch...multiple times...

And most of these homicides...erm...abortions...chalked up to...a matter of convenience...

How very noble...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: NoOneAskedMe

Ummm...yeah...most pro choice persons would rather not think about the reality of what they're having done in this procedure..they should be forced to watch...multiple times...

And most of these homicides...erm...abortions...chalked up to...a matter of convenience...

How very noble...

YouSir

I agree. This is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like the guilt is verified now.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Criminal recommendations, page 33/34

1) The Panel discovered that the University of New Mexico may have been violating its state’s
Anatomical Gift Act by receiving tissue from a late-term abortion clinic (Southwestern Women’s
Options). Referred to the Attorney General of New Mexico.

2 & 3) The Panel conducted a forensic accounting analysis of StemExpress’ limited production
and determined that it may have been profiting from the sale of baby body parts. Referral sent to
El Dorado, California, District Attorney, and the U.S. Department of Justice.

4) The Panel learned that StemExpress and certain abortion clinics may have violated the HIPAA
privacy rights of vulnerable women for the sole purpose of increasing the harvesting of fetal
tissue to make money. Referred to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

5) The Panel uncovered evidence showing that StemExpress may have violated federal
regulations governing Institutional Review Boards (IRBs). Referred to the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services.

6) The Panel discovered that an abortion clinic in Arkansas may have violated the law when it
sent tissue to StemExpress. Referred to the Attorney General of Arkansas.

7) The Panel discovered that DV Biologics, another tissue procurement company, may have been
profiting from the sale of fetal tissue, and was not collecting California sales tax from purchasers
of the baby body parts. The Orange County District Attorney has filed a lawsuit and the Panel
sent a supplemental referral.

8) The Panel learned that Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast may have violated both Texas Law and
U.S. Law when it sold fetal tissue to the University of Texas. Referred to the Texas Attorney
General.

9) The Panel learned that Advanced Bioscience Resources appeared to have made a profit when
it sold tissue to various universities. Referred to the District Attorney for Riverside County,
California.

10) The Panel discovered that an abortion clinic in Florida, at least in part through its
relationship with StemExpress, may have violated various provisions of federal and state law by
profiting from the sale of fetal tissue. Referred to the Attorney General of Florida.

11 & 12) The Panel has uncovered evidence from former employees and a patient of a late-term
abortionist in Texas alleging numerous violations of federal and state law at one or more of the
practitioner’s clinics. The allegations include eyewitness accounts of the doctor killing infants
who show signs of life both when partially outside the birth canal, in violation of the PartialBirth
Abortion Ban Act, and after they are completely outside the birth canal, in violation of the
Born-Alive Infants Protection Act and Texas murder statutes. Referred to the Texas Attorney
General, and the U.S. Department of Justice.

13) The Panel made a supplemental referral to the Attorney General of New Mexico based on
information produced in document productions by the University of New Mexico (UNM) and
Southwestern Women’s Options (SWWO), deposition testimony by Doctor #5, and a complaint
and affidavit with supporting documents submitted by a former patient at SWWO. It details the
alleged failure of SWWO and UNM to provide informed consent to women prior to using tissue
from abortions for research at the university.

14) The Panel has discovered information that StemExpress may have destroyed documents that
were the subject of congressional inquiries, document request letters, and subpoenas, in violation
of 18 U.S.C. § 1519. Referred to the U.S. Department of Justice.

15) Over the course of its investigation, the Panel has uncovered documents and received
testimony from confidential informants indicating that several entities, including four Planned
Parenthood clinics and Novogenix, may have violated federal law, specifically Title 42 U.S.C. §
289g-2, which forbids the transfer of fetal tissue for valuable consideration. Referred to the U.S.
Department of Justice.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: xuenchen
Criminal recommendations, page 33/34

I hope the criminals go away for murder.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The Murder of Helpless Human Life is Never exceptable for ANY Reason . Thank God I was Born in an era when Abortion was Frowned Upon for the Simple Fact that no Man has the Right to Deny others from Being Born into this world .....(

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
While I don't doubt the horrors they put a baby through, I wonder if it is isolated and not SOP for PP.

Gosnell comes to mind, the freak.

The whole company should be shut down and everyone nailed to the nearest wall if it is.

Don't get me wrong, I already want public funding pulled because of abortions and as to abortion in general, I could see a 10-12 week limit among the sad medical emergencies etc.

"MY body" my ass. There is someone else in there too.

Planned Parenthood is an oxymoron.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oh look, a bunch of conservative Republicans got together to spout their opinions.

I see a lot of "may have" and "might have" and "could have" in there.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why do you specify men as th e ones deciding this? If I'm not mistaken females get pregnant not males. Unless you mean man as in person? If so excuse my post.

I'm also pro abortion depending on circumstances. If a woman gets pregnant due to a rape she damn well has the right to an abortion. If an idiotic teenager gets pregnant she should get an abortion due to the fact that said person is not mentally or financially able to support a child(not all cases, obviously). In the case that they couldn't support a child properly why would anyone want that child to suffer and not be properly raised. Or if the kid is put up for adoption or into foster care, those systems are quite problematic and fail most of the time to give a child a good life. There should definitely be a deadline that after like 20 weeks you can't get it done except in an extreme circumstance like rape since you probably won't realize right away. Other than that though you really have no excuse. There's enough ways to be sure you won't get pregnant that if you decide to not use them it is your own fault.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Oh look, a bunch of conservative Republicans got together to spout their opinions.

I see a lot of "may have" and "might have" and "could have" in there.

you should re read it then as you are missing some evidence that was uncovered which isn't favorable regardless of what side you are on. Tissue for sale? I thought that was fake. But keep your blinders on, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Outside of War or Self-Defense, willingly killing a human being makes one eligible for the charge of 1st Degree Murder, Snarl.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

why war?? I mean, sure, if a country is attacked, then it's the self defense of the nation, but when was the last time our country was really attacked and the war was fought on the home front??

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

they lost me on the trustworthiness of their evidence when they presented this graph...

www.aul.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

no Man has the Right to Deny others from Being Born into this world

I say no man has to the right to force other people to bring people into this world.

Seriously, it's not there's any shortage of people on this planet.

I think they should investigate all the real people killed by conservatives every year through war, pollution, etc. Something like 200,000 people die in America every year just from air pollution.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join