It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Airport Killer Was Aashiq Hammad in 2007

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You know what I am doing snarl, just keeping a balance... Keep your powder high and dry

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It's the same pattern as repeated in the Virginia Tech University shooter Seung-Hui Cho, the Washington Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis, the Florida State University shooter Myron May, the Orlando Shooter Omar Mateen and the 30+ other mass-death shooters in the past 5 years.

All of them supposedly suffered from some sort of mental illness (hearing voices.) Interesting Myron May's video testimony is still on YouTube that he was a victim of electromagnetic weapons torture. It's just a coincidence that the shooter Aaron Alexis engraved on his weapon of choice "ELF".

Though the mental illness designation may readily be a psychological tactic to marginalize victims into Illegitimacy when they complain. Especially considering the fact there are dozens of electromagnetic technology patents to induce hearing voices in ones head such as Hearing System, US Patent #4,877,027, by Wayne Brunkan, October 31, 1989.

The saddest commentary is that there are hundreds of victims presently writing about this very topic. such as Vic Livingston, Sharon Poet, James Marino, and Renee Pittman, Renee has a serious of books detailing a vicious
technology testing program enforced on selected individuals.

For the aware information is starting to reach critical mass, hopefully something beneficial will ensue before they turn on the GWEN towers for malicious mental manipulation and control. (Or enough courageous men with balls tear them down)

Myron May's testimony.
www.youtube.com...

Renee Pittman (link on this site to a list of mind invasive patented technology)
www.bigbrotherwatchingus.com...

James F Marino
9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com...

Sharon R. Poet
sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com...

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Where will you stand?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Gonna be a HUGE settlement against the airport and airline as well against the FBI, US Army and any police department that knew he was mentally ill and allowed him possession of firearms. I wonder if any FBI agents will end up " falling out of helicopters" over this. Hey, TSA, you guys suck. No wonder I drive on vacation.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
I have to ask, would they really go through this trouble to turn attention from the Chicago situation by doing this?
Or did he have a different target and just crack before he carried out his orders?

I can't shake the idea that this was a targetted assassination, and perhaps one of his victims was not random at all.
Do we know the identities of the victims? Does any of them a background that might lead to them being marked for death by the CIA?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would not think a cia asset would shoot up an airport terminal as part of a targeted assassination. It would be too easy to stay low profile and target an individual in a private place. I think it possible he was on his way to something like that but cracked early and went into killmode once he had possession of his weapon.
If he was being used as an assassin it would seem someone just lost an asset.

It has to either be they wanted a killer rampage spectacle and he served his purpose or he acted off script and too early.

I've never heard of an assassin shooting up an airport to kill a mark.
Witness said he quietly opened fire, said nothing.

I gotta say, the shootings we've seen the last 8 years are incomparable to any recent US history I can think of. Plus Boston and various other bombings, what's to make of all of it??

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

I can't shake the idea that this was a targetted assassination, and perhaps one of his victims was not random at all.
Do we know the identities of the victims?

This is a question that's worth a little investigation, though.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Background of the victims IS something worth looking into, though.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Gonna be a HUGE settlement against the airport and airline as well against the FBI, US Army and any police department that knew he was mentally ill and allowed him possession of firearms. I wonder if any FBI agents will end up " falling out of helicopters" over this. Hey, TSA, you guys suck. No wonder I drive on vacation.

I wouldn't hold my breath on those lawsuits. And the TSA actually had nothing to do with this. He did not bypass any TSA policies or checks. This is the fault of all the bleeding hearts who pushed to have the laws changed to stop mentally ill people from getting involuntarily held because it's not "fair". A few decades ago they would've carted this guy off to Bellevue when he claimed to be hearing voices, but now there's so much red tape the authorities hands are pretty well tied in these cases.

As far as Muslims go, I know some Muslims who seem perfectly fine to me. There were Germans who weren't evil nutcases during the Nazi era too. But you can't deny that, on the whole, Germans had a serious #ing problem then, and Muslims have a serious #ing problem now. I'm not anti-Muslim or anti-immigrant, but it's not anti-anything to suggest we be more careful about who we let in the country. We have no obligation to just take in anyone.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The MSM media should be going crazy over this but now they're going quiet on it and the internet is burying the searches about him being a moslem. The guys was over there and a convert to Islam. He starts hearing voices compelling him to join Isis and to watch their recruitment videos. He goes to the FBI and they turn him away. This is either a complete screw up by the FBI or they were watching him and let him do what he did. Or they wanted to see where he'd lead them and he committed the act before they could stop him. Just like with the Boston bombing, a complete and total breakdown of competence. I wasn't kidding when I said that some FBI guys might fall out of helicopters. They're quick to say he's crazy and had access to guns but won't say he was a moslem and they had advance warning he was up to something and dangerous.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: carewemust

I member thinking in the pic of him getting lead away in handcuffs that he looked middle eastern, not hispanic. We shall see if this turns out to be anything......

Just to make a point ....

Some Arabs like from Lebanon or Libya
whether Christian ( yes there is Christian Arabs ) or Muslim
Try to Mingle and fit in with Colombian Hispanics ...
as they have a close resemblance...

Ironicaly

16th century Spaniards that came to Conquer South America and lower North America
are Actually Mix of Descendants of Arabs from the Moor Wars ...

Even The Spanish Language have a similar pronunciation and meaning like the Arabic Language

Similarities Between Spanish And Arabic

www.youtube.com...

Arabic language influence on the Spanish language
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

People from some Arabic and North Africa countries are white, only with a slightly darker skin tone than the people from south European countries like Spain or Portugal.

16th century Spaniards that came to Conquer South America and lower North America

Not really, the fact that some are doesn't mean that they all are, the descendants from the Moors have some characteristics that point to that, most Spanish people do not have those characteristics.

Even The Spanish Language have a similar pronunciation and meaning like the Arabic Language

Portuguese also has many Arabic words, which is natural, seeing that there was a mixing of the two cultures during the years the Moors occupied the Iberian Peninsula.

For those that may have liked the information in the above video, here are the Portuguese version of those words.
1 - Blouse - blusa (exactly like in Spanish)
2 - Pants - calças (this one is completely different)
3 - Shirt - camisa (exactly like in Spanish)
4 - Sugar - açucar
5 - Guitar - guitarra (exactly like in Spanish, but this is a doubtful similarity, as it's possible that both the Spanish and Arabic word come from the Greek)
6 - Cooking oil - azeite (we also use the word "óleo", which comes from Latin, but Romans and Arabs used olives in different ways, so we have the word "azeite" for olive oil, related to the word "azeitona", which means olive)
7 - Scorpion - mostly, we use the word "escorpião", but in the south of Portugal they use also "lacrau" or "alacrau", similar to the Arabic "aqrab"
8 - Until - até
9 - Music - música (also another doubtful similarity, as it's originally a Greek word and the difference in only in pronunciation, even in English or other languages)

edit on 11/1/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago110 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Wolfenz

People from some Arabic and North Africa countries are white, only with a slightly darker skin tone than the people from south European countries like Spain or Portugal.

Not really, the fact that some are doesn't mean that they all are, the descendants from the Moors have some characteristics that point to that, most Spanish people do not have those characteristics.

Portuguese also has many Arabic words, which is natural, seeing that there was a mixing of the two cultures during the years the Moors occupied the Iberian Peninsula.

For those that may have liked the information in the above video, here are the Portuguese version of those words.
1 - Blouse - blusa (exactly like in Spanish)
2 - Pants - calças (this one is completely different)
3 - Shirt - camisa (exactly like in Spanish)
4 - Sugar - açucar
5 - Guitar - guitarra (exactly like in Spanish, but this is a doubtful similarity, as it's possible that both the Spanish and Arabic word come from the Greek)
6 - Cooking oil - azeite (we also use the word "óleo", which comes from Latin, but Romans and Arabs used olives in different ways, so we have the word "azeite" for olive oil, related to the word "azeitona", which means olive)
7 - Scorpion - mostly, we use the word "escorpião", but in the south of Portugal they use also "lacrau" or "alacrau", similar to the Arabic "aqrab"
8 - Until - até
9 - Music - música (also another doubtful similarity, as it's originally a Greek word and the difference in only in pronunciation, even in English or other languages)

Yeah the Moor were not just only Black ( negro ) either ... you know .. of course white with a darker skin tone not sure what point your making ... therer are some blond and blue eyed Spaniard too .. most are dark hair and brown eyed .. if you want to go even more even there claims that the Darkies! in Ireland were originally from Spain..

Well Most of them During that time ... Again im talking about White Moors .. ever seen painting of the Moors ?? of their Conquest ? it just not all Negro.. Invasion through out Spain and Portugal in the Millinium ?

Southern Europeans More African Than Thought By Tia Ghose, Senior Writer | June 3, 2013 03:00pm ET
www.livescience.com...

Latin America’s Moorish and Arab Influence Posted on 17. Aug, 2013 by Colin in colombia, latin america, peru
www.expat-chronicles.com...

yeah forgot to mentioned Portugal...and with Brazil

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago110 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Most Moors weren't black, and yes, I have seen depictions of Moors, with only a very few black Moors among them, as they were white with dark brown or black hair and eyes, many people in the south of Portugal are like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join