It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors fly that Hillary Clinton might run for mayor of New York City

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Rumors fly that Hillary Clinton might run for mayor of New York City
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So it appears HRC has accepted defeat for Presidency...and what may have appeared she would disappear from politics altogether, rumors are now circling she may want to become the next mayor of NYC!

After an unexpected loss to Donald Trump, it sounds like Hillary Clinton might be jumping back into another election cycle. This time for mayor of New York City.

At least that's what some local New York City democrats are hoping.

Rumors started swirling on Wednesday when Newsmax reported a former city Democratic elected official said she was 'talking about it.'

Across the five boroughs, 79 percent of voters were with her during the general election.

In the democratic primary, Mrs Clinton earned 64 percent of the vote against Bernie Sanders.

Some local politicians are feeling blasé faire about Mayor Bill de Blasio. They say they are ready for Mrs Clinton to run for Mayor of New York.

IMO, I really wouldn't want this to happen...I think she would try and find ways to cover up the whole Clinton Foundation scandals through higher elite and investors in the big apple. I don't think Trump would like her near Trump tower anyways.

So her fighting spirit is still not over...I wonder if she does run what the election results will turn out. Thoughts?

edit on 7-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would laugh at/pretty bad for NYC if it actually happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well, she will be on Saturday Night Live every night its broadcast for four years. Something to look forward to, I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just what we need, another loser dem to divide us a little more.

What does she plan on doing with de blasio?
He's up for reelection soon. Not that he was any good at anything but being decisive.
Reminds me a lot of Obama.
Clinton should be happy with freedom and call it a career.
But I have to say, in NYC they LOVE her.
I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Cant she just GO AWAY already??? Career politicians are simply the WORST kind of attention whoring celebrities.

edit on 7-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Then I can't wait for the CNN™ report that The City and County of New York have invaded Syria w/assistance from our 51st State, Israel... All the while Gen. HRC proudly displays the Purple Heart She received from terrorist gunfire...

During Her 3rd Press Conference She threatens Putin....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cant she just GO AWAY already???

My head was going like that the second I read the article

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I hope she does run, I would find it amusing to no end to see her lose again.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Breaking stories of this simple nature suck because, you want to flag the author, but by the nature of the story you cant flag it without it looking like supporting it.

Good thing they invented stars!

edit on 7-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Stories of this simple nature suck because, you want to flag the author, but by the nature of the story you cant flag it without it looking like supporting it.

Good thing they invented stars!

I was seeing stars when I read this story...then again, it felt like I was hit over the head by a flagger and got a headache

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, I feel your pain. However, I generally go ahead and flag them as a honeypot. They come expecting some vindication and then get hit with a ton of logic in the replies.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If she ran maybe Howard Stern would run.

I bet he would win and we'd get to see her lose again.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Damnit, now you'll have me even more conflicted everytime.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
If she ran maybe Howard Stern would run.

I bet he would win and we'd get to see her lose again.

At this point Kanye West would get the better shot!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Hey, it's a way to get to Governor, you know? Jerry Brown was CA gov., missed out on Prez, ended up Mayor of Oakland, and look at him now. Governor again.

So it's not really about Mayor, its about Governor. I think she should change her name, though. Anagramatically plus one 'i', to Nihillary Cliton.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Damnit, now you'll have me even more conflicted everytime.

That is unless she goes to jail first...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hope she does run, I would find it amusing to no end to see her lose again.

Doubtful she can best de Blasio . Interesting times

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Hey, it's a way to get to Governor, you know? Jerry Brown was CA gov., missed out on Prez, ended up Mayor of Oakland, and look at him now. Governor again.

So it's not really about Mayor, its about Governor. I think she should change her name, though. Anagramatically plus one 'i', to Nihillary Cliton.

Oh great, and as everyone knows, with the exception of Trump, only senators & governors have ever become POTUS.

They hook Hillary up with exotic transhumanist life extension technologies, which I'd bet my life she's dying for, and she'll' be back with her Paid Riot Squad's to tear down the election process all over again.

Kick arse anagram BTW!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How is she going to get political donations? She lost with a billion and a half in political donations. Who's going to donate to her campaign? She would probably lose that too.

Thank goodness it isnt cali we have enough progress liberals ruinning our state as it is.
edit on 7-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

She could possibly be the first mayor to spend her entire term in prison.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join