It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of the New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Has the NWO been Beat Down?

The usual suspects of course the online conspiracy community is having a weird moment in that according to them the NWO is experiencing, a beat down of unprecedented proportions.

All of a sudden Donald Trump is leading the march against the vaunted NWO globalists!

Yeah right

Many of them like Alex Jones and Paul Craig Roberts thinks that is the case and others like Fintan Dunne and David Wilcock declares the actual defeat of the NWO.

Though Roberts thinks the “Empire may strike back”

The Fall of the New World Order

breakfornews.com...

Some are declaring imminent worldwide arrests of major NWO figures. NOW THAT WOULD BE A THING TO SEE!

So with the election of Trump are these people wishful thinkers or deluded people or is it true the vaunted globalist conspiracy has been beat down and finally defeated?

Or
Will the Empire Strike Back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I take it as a already but not yet .The one world Govt hasn't happened yet and any NWO that bubbles up should set the stage for the 4 beast powers prior to the fall of the One world Govt yet to come . Things are moving in that direction but we are not quite there yet imo

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm wondering what exactly has been "taken down" ?

edit on Jan-07-2017 by xuenchen because: nailedandemailed

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hiya, Will!! I think the most we can possibly hope for is the curtain to be pushed back a bit and at least get to embarrass and hinder the plans a bit. Defeated? Sadly, no.

However...Ain't it sweet for a change?!!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Fall of the NWO? He supports the zionist state of Israel, that alone, should tell you more than enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Oh that wee peak behind the curtain is very interesting .George Webs Eric Braverman series is much better then any Netflix and I believe is hard on their trail
its the small details that are so yummy

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell One world is coming. Those powerful capitalists who wish it to be arraigned to best suit their own desires are battling for supremacy. They are not one cabal, but rather many who have managed to accumulate great wealth by the exploitation of the financial and banking systems. We all are already, and in short order will be little more than collateral damage in the corporate wars they will wage.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You're all over the place!

So which is it today?

Our whole government is corrupt?

The Republicans are the destruction of mankind?

Last but not least, the Democrats screwed up?

I would respect you a tad bit if you would recognize our whole political system is corrupt to the core, but you seem to be Bi Polar when presenting your beefs against those whom rule over you?

edit on 7-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

Fall of the NWO? He supports the zionist state of Israel, that alone, should tell you more than enough.

If Israel is behind the NWO, why are the globalists and UN so against them? If Trump is NWO, why has he constantly been taking shots at globalism and international banks?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

If Israel is behind the NWO, why are the globalists and UN so against them? If Trump is NWO, why has he constantly been taking shots at globalism and international banks?

Easy ........

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No, the NWO has not beaten down in my "opinion".

It has been slowed down because of Trump winning the elections, and the Globalist know Trump will not play ball with them.

We all must understand that the globalist are also embedded in our government in both parties, these politions that serve the global masters are not going away.

As soon as Trump is out of Office they will be back, and stronger than ever, since they will have four years to regroup, and forge more ways to globalism.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Will is a good man and, like all of us, a work in progress. He's coming along.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Will is a good man and, like all of us, a work in progress. He's coming along.

Well, I am an old fart and what I see happening greatly disturbs me. But I will give you and Will the benefit of the doubt. It isn't like I wasn't all over the place with my opinions of the world when I was a young know it all.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Easy ........

Amazing how many people overlook this little detail....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The waters are so muddy, it's very hard to call an angle from one side or another. Or if there even are different sides. There seems to be. I don't believe it can all happen in secrecy. Things happen. The question is can you decipher the motives and intents and figure the angles?

Sometimes I can.
Sometimes, I admit, it's hard to call it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
The waters are so muddy, it's very hard to call an angle from one side or another. Or if there even are different sides. There seems to be. I don't believe it can all happen in secrecy. Things happen. The question is can you decipher the motives and intents and figure the angles?

Sometimes I can.
Sometimes, I admit, it's hard to call it.

No damned lie!

We are living in a world where telling the truth is a revolutionary act!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
After recent behavior and strong, unnecessary words being tossed around carelessly... I have a VERY strong feeling there will be a final attempt to kick off WWIII. I hate to admit it and hope for all nations to find peace with each other, but very powerful people are about to see their level of power knocked down substantially in the next couple weeks and they know exactly whom to blame. He's talked too much sh!t to let slide for some people out there and I hope it doesn't come back to haunt everyone.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Doesn't seem like picking a guy who exposes your agenda, who publicly denigrates your agenda, and who turns public sentiment against your agenda would be an ideal strategy? Seems like it would just make accomplishing your agenda even harder? Not to mention nobody thought Trump even had a chance, everyone thought it was Clinton vs Bush, the candidates the globalists actually wanted to win.
edit on 7-1-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Huh??

Yes, the truth is frowned upon and down right conspired against.
At the same time, what I'm talking about is not the msm slant. I know the game. Even knowing what I know, I can admit, it can be hard to call every angle. Gotta be honest with yourself, or maybe you know everything?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naabaahii
After recent behavior and strong, unnecessary words being tossed around carelessly... I have a VERY strong feeling there will be a final attempt to kick off WWIII. I hate to admit it and hope for all nations to find peace with each other, but very powerful people are about to see their level of power knocked down substantially in the next couple weeks and they know exactly whom to blame. He's talked too much sh!t to let slide for some people out there and I hope it doesn't come back to haunt everyone.

By your comment of "He talked too much snip" who are you referring too?

I'm sorry , but if you are talking about Trump and how he has pissed of the Globalists? I am damn sure willing to take up arms and die to defend the Constitution!

George Soros has even mentioned how the Constitution was a problem for these scumbags he represents!

If you are as scared as you seem because of one man calling out those whom are willing to oppress you further? Well, then go stick your head in the sand and die!

Too many people have sacrificed their lives for the freedoms we enjoy! Blaming one man for what has been orchestrated for years just shows nothing more than your willingness to suck up whatever that damned television spoon feeds you!

Hope you are prepping, because it is people like you who will be BEGGING for those of us who have seen it coming!

edit on 7-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join