It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices in your head? I know I have mine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Firstly, in dealing with stalking sessions. They'll do everything to break you down. If you war with them, they do with you. You need to show that you are a creation, powerful being, they have the advantage. You can take it away from them. But the breaks are short. You need to be given the basis, freedom, and self control, to understand yourself, before a malady.

It's a sad state of affairs a for most in the world, while "the rich" think this is happy happy pleasure land! It's not fun being on and end of no hope. But I dont want to live in a world of "golden age bliss" either. I like things rational, logical, true intent but a disciplined mind. And by discipline I mean a positive end to a past mistake learning.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I've read your OP 5 times and I still do not know what you're talking about...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

I do..

he or she is talking about hearing voices and the torment that can cause..

I've never heard voices in my head, but demons act in the way he or she describes.. They are scary and can over power you until you make them see you have the power. Then they are scardy cats.

the rest is about happiness on earth and what it means to them.

edit on 7-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

It's about the voices he hears and assumes you're hearing too.

Didn't you hear?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I find that if I speak aloud about a subject, to myself, the guidance is always spot-on.

I guess to say,"listen to yourself".

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: WombRaider69

It's about the voices he hears and assumes you're hearing too.

Didn't you hear?

I hear ya!

All kidding aside, OP i do hope you have sought or are seeking help if you are hearing voices, especially if the voices are bothering you. There are therapists and psychiatrists that deal wih this stuff regularly and can help you. I mean this and say this out of care.

The best advice i can give you is this: what you experience is real to YOU, but the only thing that is truly real is whatever pain you may hold onto from it. Move passed the pain and never lose sight of hope for clarity and reality.

Best wishes and godspeed.
edit on 7-1-2017 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
maybe the OP used a translator?

anyway, as to voices in the head. I think everyone has them and as we get older our mostly western culture teaches us that its somehow strange to have them. Well, since no one ever actually teaches what those voices ARE of course we would be worried that they mean something bad. If we actually had an educational system or any kind of teaching that taught us about our nature as intelligent human beings and disspelled some of the mystery and fear about these things i dont think we would have near as much a problem in this area.

The fact is our minds are very complex. As we collect experiences and the voices of others its not uncommon to have echos of those at various times of the day....just as we do in dreams. We are not taught about the self...and how to hear and know our OWN voice....so that puts us potentially in a very bad position if and when we ever find ourselves confused about some of these echos or "voices". I think speaking to ones self outloud habitually and purposefully can help one find their own voice. If you watch children who play by themselves often times you will notice during play that they create mock conversations between various characters (dolls, toys, etc). I think this is a fundamentally important step to learning how to know the difference between your own inner voice and the echos of the other voices you have heard in your life.

just some rambled thoughts....its a good topic and needs exploring. We are not crazy....but we ARE uneducated....and that is almost worse.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just make sure that you keep control over those voices in your head. Don't start talking to them out loud and do not let them make you do anything bad or lead you down the wrong path. If they start getting on your nerves just drink some coffee, it keeps the demons away.

I talk to my subconscious all the time. It helps me think. I know it is my subconscious though and maybe it is connected to the subconscious of others. A sort of link between those who are of a kind. Don't let it negatively influence you to do wrong, keep your morals strong.
edit on 7-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

You made some good points.

I had an experience once were I sort of became what my ego would call god.

In fact my body and it's "I" consciousness started talking to me.. I didn't know it was talking to me because it was in awe of... "me"?? I don't know but my ego was all "hi god" and I'm sitting there like who just said that?

I can see shadow pieces of ourselves coming out in a similar manner and depending on how strong or fragile someones concept of self is, I can see this leading to going insane.. But it needn't have to.

Like a few people are alluding to make sure you have a strong sense of self. You are the one driving the ship always. Well anyway..

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: WombRaider69

I do..

he or she is talking about hearing voices and the torment that can cause..

I've never heard voices in my head, but demons act in the way he or she describes.. They are scary and can over power you until you make them see you have the power. Then they are scardy cats.

the rest is about happiness on earth and what it means to them.
I use reverb in alot of my songs.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
S&F Great Post

I know when I use to hear voices it felt like another me inside my mind, an echoing voice bubbling to the surface of my mind implanting negative images, thoughts in my psyche.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah the reptilian cortex do think about living a healthy good life

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

I use reverb in alot of my songs.

I am reverbs, reverberating through time and space and all realities..

that's my location:
Reverberation echo station.

LOL

edit on 7-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Voices in your head? I know I have mine.

Those 'voices' are called 'thoughts'.
One loses sanity the moment that one actually 'believes' one's thoughts!
Thoughts/voices are ego, and they come and go, always.
Just watch them come and go, experience them, but never 'believe' them, for therein lies madness! *__-

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

That would be a good lesson for young children.
Years ago on a trip to New York city I visited the United Nations headquarters.
In the booths on the assembly floor they had a tape of the debate over installation of Cuban missiles playing through headphones which could be switched through several languages with a knob, there was also a vote button.

Good lesson about how they con your ego, its much more gratifying to vote.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry not to get back to the thread sooner.

I was warning about synthetic telepathy. I've had extensive experiences with it over the last 7 years. In that time I've questioned others with it and found glaring similarities between victims experiences. Enough to determine there are programs that progress the neural responses in similar ways between each target.

For example when one is being cause-stalked by actual people they start hearing horns honking as a car passes by. And maybe a yell. Well that could all be done by a chip in their head. I'm not talking about a simple verichip but a series of neural trancievers connecting nerves to bone. For bone conduction.
And as Jesse Ventura and others have described you cannot tell where the sound is coming from.
But with this system, I'll coin the phrase syncopanic, as it syncs with perception, and can place a sound towards you from a direction. It can simulate anything and tell you lies about it to keep you crazy.

So I posit that we need to stop calling voice hearers schizophrenics, and think about the dangers in not defending ourselves against remotely implanted nano technologies, and neutralizing their tech in us already.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: namelesss

That would be a good lesson for young children.
Years ago on a trip to New York city I visited the United Nations headquarters.
In the booths on the assembly floor they had a tape of the debate over installation of Cuban missiles playing through headphones which could be switched through several languages with a knob, there was also a vote button.

Good lesson about how they con your ego, its much more gratifying to vote.

Thoughts are ego!
Believing 'your' thoughts is believing the con!

Funny how the best that we have 'for the children' doesn't arrive/mature until we are long past parenthood (relevance)!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So I posit that we need to stop calling voice hearers schizophrenics, and think about the dangers in not defending ourselves against remotely implanted nano technologies, and neutralizing their tech in us already.

And I posit that we should focus on treatment rather than endulging their delusions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join