It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy of silence on HM Queen Elizabeth's health?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I'd doubt most of us would want her lifestyle, it can seem good wearing crowns and owning loads of land etc but when you're 90 and just fancy sticking your feet up and having a large G&T but you can't as you've got to go to somewhere to view a factory you have sweet FA interest in or you have to meet the president of some place and been all polite when you know he's a right tosser.

Its probably one of the most boring jobs you could get as probably every moment from getting up in the morning as some hour so you can reach some formal load of crap till you finally get your head on that pillow is managed and sorted probably down to the minute as you'll even have to sort out timing for when you want a dump as you can hardly be mid event and ask for where to 'powder your nose'

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

here is another link showing close up picks of her and her husband.....she is not a stand in,,,,right?

www.bbc.com...
edit on 8-1-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hmmmm, Queen of England or toll booth operator?

Let's weigh that choice for awhile.

Sheesh.....

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I dunno, everyone I know who's had a viral infection this year (including me) has been floored for weeks. I'm still coughing/sniffing like 3 weeks later and I'm far younger than Queenie. My gran, who is in her 70s, has had an awful virus that just keeps randomly coming back and causing her to spend full days sleeping. So for someone 90 years old (and 95 for Philip!) I'd expect a little longer for things to start picking back up. She is very old after all.

Either way, she's back so not too much to worry about at the moment.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

here is another link showing close up picks of her and her husband.....she is not a stand in,,,,right?

www.bbc.com...

It is on the BBC so impartial and nothing to worry about right...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I know! I was joking!...this is a conspiracy site so I figured someone was bound to too it out there!!! glad the queen is up and about and her hubby too!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I couldn't give a toss either way, I don't know her and she's old so it'll hardly be news when she goes.
It's not like I had any choice in her being head of state.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ayana

I dunno, everyone I know who's had a viral infection this year (including me) has been floored for weeks. I'm still coughing/sniffing like 3 weeks later and I'm far younger than Queenie. My gran, who is in her 70s, has had an awful virus that just keeps randomly coming back and causing her to spend full days sleeping. So for someone 90 years old (and 95 for Philip!) I'd expect a little longer for things to start picking back up. She is very old after all.

Either way, she's back so not too much to worry about at the moment.

I'm glad that HM the Queen is well enough to have gone to church this morning. I would have posted about this earlier but was tied up most of the day.

Hopefully this won't be a recurring issue for the Queen. A few years ago whenever I got a cold it automatically turned into bronchitis. So much that the doctor I had at the time would prescribe prednisone w/o my having to visit her office.

Once it got so bad I had to go to the ER. It almost turned in pneumonia.
edit on 8-1-2017 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hope she dies. Painfully! for the death and destruction her family has wrought across the globe, just so they could OWN. the royal family is one of the 7 largest crime syndicates on earth which should all be exterminated.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Really? and your proof and sources for such allegations are???

What exactly has the Queen done to your or anyone? Clearly something has upset you personally

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join