It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy of silence on HM Queen Elizabeth's health?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: dianajune

she has always been a tough bird and does what needs to be done....mention of a sore on her leg that was there a long time...people with diabetes heal slower, sometimes a wound doesn't heal and they have to get special treatment fror it.

she is 90, even if she started with a simple cold it could turn into something much worse.....they are not being forthcoming...there is more to this

I agree. There seems to be more to this than we are being told. If the Queen doesn't go to church tomorrow this will raise more questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
The abdication idea is popular among conspiracy theorists. I would not say that it amounts to a consensus.
There's really no reason why he should. "He was wicked enough to fall in love with someone who is not Diana" won't be sufficient reason in his own eyes, and nobody will make him do it for that reason alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
In all likelihood there probably is a "gentlemans agreement" between the news corporations to not publish anything about her health if she is poorly.

When prince Harry was posted to afghanistan several years back, There was a gentlemans agreement between them not to post anything about him, At the time the fear was that his location would be leaked and the taliban would put all their resources into capturing him, And doing Any number of terrible thing in one of their infamous videos....

This is a good possibility. I remember when Prince Harry went to Afghanistan his tour of duty was shortened because somehow, news of his deployment got leaked.

I can't remember if the source of the leak was ever revealed or addressed by the Courts, but the lives of many soldiers - inc. that of Prince Harry - were put at risk.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

The Queen has longevity in her family, so I am hoping that this will pass. The sooner, the better! I am hoping for a full recovery.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think "ill health" is all the information that we're entitled to get.
Why should a refusal to release every gory detail be regarded as a conspiracy?

I'm not saying we should be given "every gory detail" but the Queen is the only Monarch many Britons have had due to the length of her reign. There's been alot of speculation as to whether she will abdicate (never, imo) or that Prince Charles should/will step aside for Prince William (imo, never) or that once Charles becomes Monarch, it will be more likely that Britain will become a Republic (imo, maybe).

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, I admit.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I hope we are not going to hear this to soon.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I've read many commentaries similar to yours, so it wouldn't surprise me that in the event of the Queen's passing, Britain may become a Republic. Especially with the growing populist movement across the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If and when she passes ; what happens to my oath ?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432
If you made an oath to the monarch, it presumably gets transferred to the next in line along with everything else. "The king is dead; long live the king".

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Charles has trained for this all of his life, he is not going to pass that title to his eldest son who gets it anyway after Charles passes

Harry's first tour of AG was not leaked, his second tour was, still a Top guy in my book, probably have the most respect for him out of them all

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If you made an oath to the monarch, it presumably gets transferred to the next in line along with everything else. "The king is dead; long live the king".

My deeds upon my head ; not to be too pedantic but shouldn't there be a new Oath to the new Monarch ?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
maybe she did too much celebrating over the Christmas and new years holidays and she`s sleeping off a hangover, it can`t be easy recovering from a hangover when your like 120 years old.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
Charles has trained for this all of his life, he is not going to pass that title to his eldest son who gets it anyway after Charles passes

Harry's first tour of AG was not leaked, his second tour was, still a Top guy in my book, probably have the most respect for him out of them all

Harry does seem to be the most down to earth, I kinda expect him to be in a west London pub having a few pints every now and then..

RA
edit on 7-1-2017 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I hope we won't hear anything of this sort anytime soon. Was this for the funeral of the Queen's grandmother?

Here is an excerpt of what I believe is HM's most inspirational speech:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Five centuries ago, everything had to start again when the monarch died. If there was a parliament in place, it was necessarily dissolved. Crown appointments were cancelled, all the way down to Justice of the Peace (there's a reference to that in Henry IV part2), and they had to be done afresh. Beginning from Queen Anne's time, the system has been tending more and more towards continuity. E.g. there would be no longer any need for a fresh election.

I would imagine the same would apply to formally required oaths. When it was tendered, the intention of the oath will surely have been "to the Queen and her heirs or successors", even if that last phrase was not explicitly mentioned.
What happened in 1952? If the equivalent oaths were not formally renewed in 1952, there would be no need for it next time either. As long as there was a monarch, an oath made to the monarch would still carry the same moral force.

edit on 7-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: wrong Shakespeare play

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
a reply to: alldaylong

I hope we won't hear anything of this sort anytime soon. Was this for the funeral of the Queen's grandmother?

Here is an excerpt of what I believe is HM's most inspirational speech:

The Funeral March ( Z860 ) was composed by English Composer Henry Purcell in 1694 for The State Funeral Of Queen Mary.

This Funeral March is usually played at British State Funerals.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The old bag will last another decade easy. Whether she'll remember to post herself a congratulations on your 100th is another matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
If and when she passes ; what happens to my oath ?

Hmmmm. Good question. Never read the small print myself. Might be transferable.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Astragalus is more for open unhealing sores, for bruising I would consider Arnica

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have never understood the need for people to minutely dissect the lives of the rich and famous. They are people just like us.

That being said, the old girl won't last forever. Let her go quietly and with the dignity that she is renown for all over the world. She has earned it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join